Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Lance Stroll is a huge turd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

Norns posted:

Takes one to know one

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Shame on Sergio Perez. He could learn a thing or two from Lewis' tweets about his nephew.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Norns posted:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Lance Stroll is a national treasure.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

1500quidporsche posted:

Lance Stroll is a national treasure.

Much in the same way Omar Khadr is a national treasure.

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Feels Villeneuve posted:

It's cool though I like League more than Union.
6 Nations and Union World Cup, league doesn't even come close to those events

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Feels Villeneuve posted:

It's cool though I like League more than Union.

I've rarely seen someone be so wrong in an opinion before.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Wirth1000 posted:

Much in the same way Omar Khadr is a national treasure.

Omar Khadr is a national symbol of the federal government's mismanagement and succession of powers to the USA and Canadians' obsession with minor non issues instead of poo poo like a massive looming consumer debt crisis. He probably should be on the $20 bill beside the Queen.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

If you are Canadian and upset about the fact that the federal government was implicitly aware that their own citizen was being tortured by their greatest ally and decided to settle the lawsuit from that citizen then please PM me and I will personally reimburse you the roughly 32 cents in tax dollars it cost you so you can shut the gently caress up about it and never mention it again.

If you are Canadian and don't think Lance Stroll is amazing and a national treasure then you can gently caress off.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
I am the latter. How do I gently caress off?

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

1500quidporsche posted:

If you are Canadian and upset about the fact that the federal government was implicitly aware that their own citizen was being tortured by their greatest ally and decided to settle the lawsuit from that citizen then please PM me and I will personally reimburse you the roughly 32 cents in tax dollars it cost you so you can shut the gently caress up about it and never mention it again.

If you are Canadian and don't think Lance Stroll is amazing and a national treasure then you can gently caress off.

Stop drinking

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Wirth1000 posted:

I am the latter. How do I gently caress off?

gently caress off.

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
Stroll driver of the day

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

1500quidporsche posted:

gently caress off.

I'm glad you've allowed Lance Stroll to get in-between us.

We HAD something and you blew it. The passage of time will prove me right and by the time you realize you were wrong don't bother crawling back to me... I'll have moved on by then.

Before you pull the trigger on that rainy night following the announcement of Lance being kicked from Williams just remember, 1500quid, that you were once capable of rational thought and love.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wirth1000 posted:

We HAD something and you blew it. The passage of time will prove me right and by the time you realize you were wrong don't bother crawling back to me... I'll have moved on by then.

Before you pull the trigger on that rainy night following the announcement of Lance being kicked from Williams just remember, 1500quid, that you were once capable of rational thought and love.

I can't tell what you believe - that Stroll is bad, or that Williams will fire him?

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

wicka posted:

I can't tell what you believe - that Stroll is bad, or that Williams will fire him?

It's both, wicka.

It's both!!!

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Which race/year was it (pretty sure it was the Spanish Grand Prix) where Alonso in his Ferrari years had like, 3 or less gears or something of that sort for most of the race and still finished in the points? I remember watching this live but I can't remember hwat yea.r

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Norns posted:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Wirth1000 posted:

I don't know what you expect to find out there Wirth, you know what you want better than me. But there's one thing I do know. I know I can stand here watching you destroy everything I've ever wanted in my life, wanting to smash your face with my fists, because you won't make even the slightest effort to opt happiness and still know that I love you. You mean so much to me that I'm willing to take all your abuse and insults and insensitivity. Because that's what you need to do to prove I'm not going to leave you. I'm sick and tired of running from places and people and relationships. You want me, than fight for me, because I'm sure as hell fighting for you.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

1500quidporsche posted:

I don't know what you expect to find out there Wirth, you know what you want better than me. But there's one thing I do know. I know I can stand here watching you destroy everything I've ever wanted in my life, wanting to smash your face with my fists, because you won't make even the slightest effort to opt happiness and still know that I love you. You mean so much to me that I'm willing to take all your abuse and insults and insensitivity. Because that's what you need to do to prove I'm not going to leave you. I'm sick and tired of running from places and people and relationships. You want me, than fight for me, because I'm sure as hell fighting for you.

No one's ever written me a post like this. Maybe I was wrong about you!

Yeah. I’m gonna support you all the way through your run through city council. Yeah, that’s right, and you’re gonna be tired, and exhausted, and overworked, but we’re gonna still find the energy to go antiquing on the weekends. And then, you’re gonna be on your deathbed, and you’re gonna be sittin’ there, and you’re gonna be dyin’. And i’m gonna be right beside you, and I’m gonna be cryin’. And right at that moment when you cross over from this world into the next, I’m gonna fuuuckkkk you in the asssss.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Farting assballs.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Please don’t talk about having lance stroll between you itt tyia

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Wirth1000 posted:

No one's ever written me a post like this. Maybe I was wrong about you!

Yeah. I’m gonna support you all the way through your run through city council. Yeah, that’s right, and you’re gonna be tired, and exhausted, and overworked, but we’re gonna still find the energy to go antiquing on the weekends. And then, you’re gonna be on your deathbed, and you’re gonna be sittin’ there, and you’re gonna be dyin’. And i’m gonna be right beside you, and I’m gonna be cryin’. And right at that moment when you cross over from this world into the next, I’m gonna fuuuckkkk you in the asssss.

Sir, I asked if you wanted fries with that

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
lance sucks

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

1500quidporsche posted:

Alcoholism and domestic abuse are not a joke. Lance Stroll and the entire Williams organization are.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/andrewbensonf1/status/951762857804357632

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Somehow simultaneously the most and least Ron Dennis fact about Ron Dennis.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
actually my team doesnt need sponsors
*throw himself a party and spend a fuckload of money

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

What do humans want at a party?

precision acrobatics

it's actually a pretty decent thing to do, well done Ron

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/formula-1-evaluating-changes-to-grid-formation-995024/

F1 is considering changing the grid layout, blah blah blah who cares,

quote:

Symonds cited the furore in early 2016 when the qualifying format was changed only to be changed back almost immediately following criticism from fans and those in the paddock.

"Some might remember that a couple of years ago, someone who is no longer involved in F1 decided it would be a good idea to change the qualifying procedure and at a whim that was done," he said.

"There was no simulation of it whatsoever.

"A few people with an IQ that ran into double figures did look at it and decided it was going to be a disaster and sure enough it was a disaster but nevertheless it went ahead and sure enough it was a disaster.

ahahahahahaha

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Stroll my dick, you fuckmen

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
are bernard did nothing wrong and liberty and the fia are going to ruin formula one

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Are tracks wide enough to start four wide now?

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

ilmucche posted:

Are tracks wide enough to start four wide now?

Monaco definitely is. Also lol I completely forgot about those horrible qualy changes in 2016.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Lance Stroll loving blows.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Lance Stroll loving blows the competition away with his speed.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

1500quid's extensive and extreme overhaul of qualifying to make it interesting and relevant again:

Dont force cars to start the race on tires they qualified on

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

wicka posted:

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/formula-1-evaluating-changes-to-grid-formation-995024/

F1 is considering changing the grid layout, blah blah blah who cares,

ahahahahahaha

I take it Pat Symonds is not a fan of Bernie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I don't think that is new info, I think some teams were saying it was going to be a farce at the time as well.

• Locked thread