Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreshCutFries

https://twitter.com/panelpulp/status/951440071739101184

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

juche avocado posted:

hi friend, how's it hanging this eve?

Good and glad to have a new friend!

I do want to see the robot buddy as well though!

cda

by Hand Knit
byob is good

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
than k you fluffieduckie and alnilam and all the posters that make me laugh

----------------

punchymcpunch

juche avocado posted:

e; wow my signature is too unchill for this place, apologies

that happened to me too so i made a sig that combines the best of byob and cspam

punchymcpunch

juche avocado posted:

We have googly eyes on our roomba, does that count as a pet

i have a pet roomba too his name is steven

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

cda posted:

thank you for smart and funny posts both, and for teaching

juche avocado

Scathach posted:

May I please request pictures of Googley the Roomba k thanks

ya I can swing that but it won't be anything near the perfect lil round gif I accidentally took of Roomba that had it bouncing off the bottom of the frame and its eyes googlin around

it'll just be a roomba with eyes

good morning byob

alnilam

good morrow

alnilam

when i see the word juche on your name it always makes me think of the weird televangelism thing that sarah goldfarb watches in requiem for a dream, aka the cheeriest movie ever made,a real upper that one

juche avocado

I've never seen that! But

wiki posted:

The film depicts four different forms of drug addiction, which lead to the characters’ imprisonment in a world of delusion and reckless desperation that is subsequently overtaken by reality, thus leaving them as hollow shells of their former selves.[3][4]

sounds like it's right up my alley, probably with a good life lesson for me to take in. but i'm flattered to be noted so :)

punchymcpunch posted:

i have a pet roomba too his name is steven

did he choose that for himself? was it on the packaging? did you give it to him? i don't even know my roomba's gender. is destroying macbook chargers a gender???

juche avocado

how do roombas even reproduce

sicence has looooots of questions to answer here

Scroon

juche avocado posted:

how do roombas even reproduce

sicence has looooots of questions to answer here

I think fidget spinners are Roomba seeds

alnilam

Scroon posted:

I think fidget spinners are Roomba seeds

:aaaaa:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Perhaps Roombas are actually the juvenile stage of a larger and much more powerful life form.

wearing a lampshade

Makes sense, all they do is consume.

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Barking Gecko posted:

Perhaps Roombas are actually the juvenile stage of a larger and much more powerful life form.

https://www.bostondynamics.com/bigdog

???

sb hermit

juche avocado posted:

I've never seen that! But

sounds like it's right up my alley, probably with a good life lesson for me to take in. but i'm flattered to be noted so :)

did he choose that for himself? was it on the packaging? did you give it to him? i don't even know my roomba's gender. is destroying macbook chargers a gender???

it is the best role by ellen burstyn ever played

and we’re talking about ellen burstyn here

alnilam

el dorito posted:

it is the best role by ellen burstyn ever played

and we’re talking about ellen burstyn here

:agreed:

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
alnilam mentioned in this thread that he met his wife on okcupid so I made a profile (again)

most of it is pretty boring but I am proud of this picture:

the caption text is:

quote:

I hear that a lot of men on here are "catfish"(?) Here is my birth certificate to prove I am human

also yeah I stole "mail-order friend" from this thread to be my profile name

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

cda posted:

You're welcome, friend.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

blaise rascal posted:

alnilam mentioned in this thread that he met his wife on okcupid so I made a profile (again)

the caption text is:

I wish you luck.

----------------

Twenty Four

blaise rascal posted:

the caption text is:

In my experience most people prefer to date people who have been born, so this can only work in your favor!

alnilam

blaise rascal posted:

the caption text is:

nice deuce, creepin while u sleepin, droppin the chronic once again, hell yeah

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
I initially thought that the birth date was part of the joke, then I realized that no, I'm just super old.

Good luck okcooping, I met my wife there too, 7 years ago.

punchymcpunch

roomforthetuna posted:

I initially thought that the birth date was part of the joke, then I realized that no, I'm just super old.

SAME

:(

cda

by Hand Knit

bump

----------------

alnilam

mup

Elusif

You take that back, you SWINE

Elusif

Hmm, Seinfeld, Swinefeld....

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Elusif

my favourite BMUP is double dragon

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
the bsos baby

Twenty Four

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

my favourite BMUP is double dragon

The other night at the bar I did a fake "get over here" scorpion style and an easy weak pulled uppercut "finish him!" on a guy because he was wearing a Mortal Kombat shirt. I think we will be friends for life.

Or at least for a while because I am always down for making bar friends and all.

Also I have no idea what a bmup is but I wanted to share a possibly relatable story here on old fighting video games, in the chat thread.

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Twenty Four posted:

The other night at the bar I did a fake "get over here" scorpion style and an easy weak pulled uppercut "finish him!" on a guy because he was wearing a Mortal Kombat shirt. I think we will be friends for life.

Or at least for a while because I am always down for making bar friends and all.

Also I have no idea what a bmup is but I wanted to share a possibly relatable story here on old fighting video games, in the chat thread.

I used to get mad at my cousin for always choosing Blanka in street fighter 2 because she knew how to do the electric attack thing and I didn't know how to counter it

a glitch

no wait stop

I Was The Fury posted:

I used to get mad at my cousin for always choosing Blanka in street fighter 2 because she knew how to do the electric attack thing and I didn't know how to counter it

Same, only it was a freind and the game was SF4.

And I was about 19 :negative:

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
I can't stop singing. All I do is sing very loudly at home. I'm scared I'm gonna piss off my neighbors but I am unable to prevent myself from singing. Like I really get into it, every day. The plus side is I'm getting better at singing.

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

AverySpecialfriend posted:

I can't stop singing. All I do is sing very loudly at home. I'm scared I'm gonna piss off my neighbors but I am unable to prevent myself from singing. Like I really get into it, every day. The plus side is I'm getting better at singing.

I'm pretty sure that this is a real mental condition.

My source: That episode of Scrubs where everyone sings.

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
Brain Tumor on Broadway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Brain Tumor on Broadway