Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Avirosb posted:

It's close to midnight
And Donald Trump is tweeting on his phone
Under the moonlight (uh!)
You read his angry statement: "WHY NOT DONE"
You try to screeeam
Your balls are hauling rear end off into orbit (m'yeah-he)
You start to freeeeze
And with a second glance you realize
So did your sides

CAUSE THIS IS TWITTER, TWITTER NI

directed by Max Landis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
im permabanned social media advisor danscavino69. i first started tweeting for the dotard when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "dementia" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "BIGLY" and "WHY NOT DONE" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing Hillary in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "deranged" style of trump tweeting was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" the POTUS to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to brain worms. peace.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

President of Mexico for President of America

Kernel Monsoon
Jul 18, 2006
What a little baby bitch, dropping out of visiting my country and blaming it on Obama.

We were looking forward to embarrassing him with huge protests.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

d0s posted:

i kinda get where trump is coming from on this, I was born in NYC and quickly realized nothing good ever came from the people who immigrated there from the shithole middle parts of the country. they should all go back to their huts or farms or whatever

*subsidized huts

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/951796828772675585?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

that settles it

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Get smart

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Look at that dried up neckgina

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/DavidWright_CNN/status/951796901669691393?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/951798415301718017

im the final comma

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
"The language used by me at the DACA meeting was tough"

It's called English, Donald. If barely.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

mono posted:

Look at that dried up neckgina

why would you show this to me :gonk:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

lol, not like we give the welfare state military enough money

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the best they can do is say "nuh uh", but then trump will inevitably insist that he meant every word when he gets his phone back. i'd almost feel sorry for scavino, if not for how he is a willing employee and not chained to trump while wearing a metal bikini.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Oh my, are we going to break 20 tweets today?

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

The ambassador is probably thinking, well, I can explain it in 2 minutes quite easily ...

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i'd almost feel sorry for scavino, if not for how he is a willing employee and not chained to trump while wearing a metal bikini.

Given the general surreal tenor of our days, this isn't off the table

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

the best they can do is say "nuh uh", but then trump will inevitably insist that he meant every word when he gets his phone back. i'd almost feel sorry for scavino, if not for how he is a willing employee and not chained to trump while wearing a metal bikini.

lol you almost feel sorry for him

you cucksmith

you pillock

you imbecile, you complete moron

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

communism bitch posted:

im permabanned social media advisor danscavino69. i first started tweeting for the dotard when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "dementia" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "BIGLY" and "WHY NOT DONE" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing Hillary in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "deranged" style of trump tweeting was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" the POTUS to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to brain worms. peace.

Lol

Sleepytime
Dec 21, 2004

two shots of happy, one shot of sad

Soiled Meat
Here Trump sits
All broken hearted
He tried to tweet
But only farted

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Durzel posted:

Get your poo poo together America. Rise up!

Stock market doing too good. Once that peaks and starts the inevitable downturn though, we’ll see.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Sleepytime posted:

Here Trump sits
All broken hearted
He tried to tweet
But only farted

"hell o america its me trump. It's 3am and I cant sleep. downed a whole bbottlle of hyrdro and htinking about choking down on a this .375 magum"

the world: "lol"

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Alan Smithee posted:

"hell o america its me trump. It's 3am and I cant sleep. downed a whole bbottlle of hyrdro and htinking about choking down on a this .375 magum"

the world: "lol"

i just wanted to bbe a president...

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Smirr posted:

thinkin about thos polls

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol that photo

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

paul_soccer10 posted:

lol that photo

lol fox news purposely chose Hollywood-horror-lighting-and-angle-101.jpg to best present their fuckman puppet

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Smirr posted:

he didn't even want to be president, he wanted to start his own tv network.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Alan Smithee posted:

lol fox news purposely chose Hollywood-horror-lighting-and-angle-101.jpg to best present their fuckman puppet

im the ridge of neck fat sitting jauntily on his collar, coming together in the front in the traditional turkey/vagina neck

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

everything on his face and body is a vaginal fold when bros comet together and put their minds to it

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Here's Trump doing his best Hannity impression

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

Even the press staffers have no loving clue what happens during a shutdown. in 2013 the military still worked during the shutdown.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
I can’t wait for esteemed Army physician, Dr. Nick to proclaim “Our bigly boy is 100%....no, 110% healthy. He will probably live to be 120...no joke! Fabulous health and diet. The only abnomally is the size of his hands. Very big, strong hands and well, you know what that means”

Also, has Trump ever said anything abou the drug flow coming in front Canada? Or will a Mexican wall keep out all the drugs?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

mono posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/951793123985973248

My language was tough, yes, but I also did not use that language

What the gently caress is he trying to say

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
america elected this retard to - get this - the presidency. you can post this fact a million times because it never stops being insane. all of the mechanisms of your society are thoroughly broken, or to look at it optimistically, have at least been bent towards the pure output of lols at the expense of all else. thank you for your service to howling my balls off :patriot:

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

theultimo posted:

Even the press staffers have no loving clue what happens during a shutdown. in 2013 the military still worked during the shutdown.
Does that still apply or is that over the 2 year limit for government funding? I know Congress passed something specifically for that in 2013 (and would probably vote for a similar bill today).

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Ahahahaha, some MAGA chud just posted some Obama conspiracy thread in GBS and is openly calling Trump unfit for office. The praetorian guard is turning on the piss emperor. I didn't think I would ever see the day :allears:

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/BWGovernment/status/951770546160701443

Botswana wants to know if they are a “shithole”.

Extreme LoL at Manure Kingdom and an even biglier LoL at the idea it took them 18+ hours to respond to this

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Welp boys, the government has shut down. We'd let you fly home but the pilots are part of the government. So is the guy who pays the water bill, so shower while you can, that's gonna be cut off before you know it. Hope you bought all your smokes already cause the cashiers at the BX are government too. Anyway, have fun! We

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Dr.Caligari posted:

I can’t wait for esteemed Army physician, Dr. Nick to proclaim “Our bigly boy is 100%....no, 110% healthy. He will probably live to be 120...no joke! Fabulous health and diet. The only abnomally is the size of his hands. Very big, strong hands and well, you know what that means”

Also, has Trump ever said anything abou the drug flow coming in front Canada? Or will a Mexican wall keep out all the drugs?

It's not the drugs he wants to keep out, it's the browns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

Knight posted:

Does that still apply or is that over the 2 year limit for government funding? I know Congress passed something specifically for that in 2013 (and would probably vote for a similar bill today).

the last thing they passed was to denote "essential" jobs. most DoD are considered essential so they still work. Pay, however, does need a bill to pass for them to get paid during a shutdown. it also includes backpay.