Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A Fancy Hat posted:

Folks, in addition to the FAKE NEWS awards being presented today, I am proud to announce my health test results. This is, well quite frankly there's some great stuff here in both awards. Because let's just.... let's look at the details of my health.

Age: 71. Wow, can you .... you've gotta be healthy to reach that age. That's what they're telling me.

Height: 6 foot 2. But actually some are saying I might be getting taller. Can you believe that? Most people get shorter in old age but the doctors said I might be 6 foot 3 by next year. Crazy how the human body works, and nobody understands it at all. It's a mystery, but we're living in the mystery every day. Making the clues.

Weight: 176 lbs. I admit I gained a little weight during the campaign, but I've lost all that and am back to my high school weight again. The numbers are all there folks, and we'll eventually release these to the public.

Now here's something. A lot in the fake news media have been claiming I have small hands. And that means, you know.... small other things. Which actually are uh... well they're pretty big on me. Ask Melania. Or you can actually look at these documents. The doctor wrote down "Donald Trump's hands are of exceptional size, as are some other organs. You know what I mean."

Everything else is in the top 1% of worldwide results. Brain power. Kinetic energy. S and T cells. Ovary production. The only exception is I'm very physically exhausted but I keep working hard. The doctors note says as much, that he's actually NEVER seen anyone working as hard as I am making deals for America. I compared my results to Obama and he's 235% less tired and almost 40% more golfing. Wow. The numbers speak for themselves here, folks.

satire really is dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

By the power of the People of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

Office of Doctor R. Man

hereby decrees

Donald J. Trump

to have HUGE hands.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Office of Doctor R. Man

hereby decrees

Donald J. Trump

to have YUGE hands.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Careful Drums posted:

satire really is dead
It's legitimately difficult to mimic Trump because whatever batshit thing I come up with, Trump probably has something more insane in his head. So I exaggerate as much as possible, but still know in the back of my mind that he'll say something more hilariously awful.

I mean, Trump literally called Africa a shithole. How can you write something more damning of the man and more humorously ignorant than that? You could say something like "Ladies and gentlemen, the United States is pleased to announce we have declared war on China. Gye-na. Can you believe that? 1 billion people there, and we're gonna.... we're here for the oil and the factories. Our military buildup has led the Generals to victory in the War against Christmas, and now we're doing the War against Chinese. It's gonna be amazing, as you know the economy does very well.... really just tremendously well after a war."

And you know what? He might loving say that. And Fox News will say "Trump declares war. Good for US to get that oil and factories!" That's the world we live in.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on
Before I even saw that stupid look on Tucker's face last page, I knew that Republicans were just gonna turn this into a completely different argument by turning it into "lol why can't the president swear??"

"Grab them by the pussy" all over again. Literally evil imo.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Careful Drums posted:

satire really is dead

lol

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Grimdude posted:

Before I even saw that stupid look on Tucker's face last page, I knew that Republicans were just gonna turn this into a completely different argument by turning it into "lol why can't the president swear??"

"Grab them by the pussy" all over again. Literally evil imo.

Trump himself torpedoed this retarded argument when he immediately said immigrants from Norway would be great. Just in case you're on the fence about this being a racist comment lets bring up what everyone thinks of as the whitest place in the universe as a positive example.

hmbol

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

After weeks of talking poo poo to this guy it finally happened

https://twitter.com/rigidnips/status/951834239468818433

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

mono posted:

After weeks of talking poo poo to this guy it finally happened

https://twitter.com/rigidnips/status/951834239468818433

you flew too close to the sun

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

The saddest part is that hasn't been updated and the prices are double now.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Results of Trump's physical are in -->

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Avirosb posted:

I mean Duterte is bad and his death squads are bad and everything but America has been waging a literal war on drugs for quite some time now.

no, america has waged a figurative war on drugs which is really a literal war on black people.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

A Fancy Hat posted:

And you know what? He might loving say that. And Fox News will say "Trump declares war. Good for US to get that oil and factories!" That's the world we live in.

A President cannot declare war thank God. He needs an Act of Congress, and China owns billions of our debt.

Kumo fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Jan 12, 2018

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Just checkin to see what ol dotard had on the schedule besides his physical....

4:35 PM
President Schedule The President and THE FIRST LADY depart Washington, D.C., en route to Palm Beach, FL
Joint Base AndrewsOut-of-Town Travel Pool

Of loving course

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Smirr posted:

Results of Trump's physical are in -->

:itwaspoo:

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Kumo posted:

A President cannot declare War thank God. He needs an Act of Congress, and China owns billions of our debt.

Oh yeah, I'm not saying we'd actually get into a War because of him. But do you think he knows that fact? He seemingly thinks he's a King whose word is law.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

A Fancy Hat posted:

Oh yeah, I'm not saying we'd actually get into a War because of him. But do you think he knows that fact? He seemingly thinks he's a King whose word is law.

I imagine it's been explained to him, dozens of times.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Office of Doctor R. ManM. Toboggan
hereby decrees

Donald J. Trump

to have HUGE handsa MONSTER dong.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Kumo posted:

A President cannot declare war thank God. He needs an Act of Congress, and China owns billions of our debt.

i dunno what inspired such immense confidence in the current congress, or congress in general.

the thing that's holding us back from constantly declaring war for trivial reasons is trump's enormous, all-consuming cowardice. he's unlikely to ever move on from twitter threats, but congress would be totally cool with it if he did.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Jan 12, 2018

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

A Fancy Hat posted:

It's legitimately difficult to mimic Trump because whatever batshit thing I come up with, Trump probably has something more insane in his head. So I exaggerate as much as possible, but still know in the back of my mind that he'll say something more hilariously awful.

I mean, Trump literally called Africa a shithole. How can you write something more damning of the man and more humorously ignorant than that? You could say something like "Ladies and gentlemen, the United States is pleased to announce we have declared war on China. Gye-na. Can you believe that? 1 billion people there, and we're gonna.... we're here for the oil and the factories. Our military buildup has led the Generals to victory in the War against Christmas, and now we're doing the War against Chinese. It's gonna be amazing, as you know the economy does very well.... really just tremendously well after a war."

Do you work with the president? You are too good at this

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/julianrouth/status/951856817575006208?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

https://twitter.com/DavidNakamura/status/951856962534367232?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
During his interview with The Wall Street Journal, Trump acknowledged that recent talks between the two Koreas may be an attempt to drive a wedge between South Korea and the United States.
"If I were them, I would try," he said. "The difference is I'm president, other people aren't. And I know more about wedges than any human being that's lived."

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Kumo posted:

You can move a lot of troops and drop a lot of bombs without declaring war. Good thing for them military service is voluntary.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

my new dog posted:

During his interview with The Wall Street Journal, Trump acknowledged that recent talks between the two Koreas may be an attempt to drive a wedge between South Korea and the United States.
"If I were them, I would try," he said. "The difference is I'm president, other people aren't. And I know more about wedges than any human being that's lived."

that's a real quote, lol

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
president atomic wedgie

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

my new dog posted:

Kumo fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Jan 12, 2018

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

my new dog posted:

aahhhh

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

He does spend a lot of time in the sand traps

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

[Ron Howard Voice]
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/951797288548098049

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The president has typed "Get smart" into twitter a few times lately. It's his new "you're fired"

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

my new dog posted:

??????????????????????

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

old beast lunatic posted:

The president has typed "Get smart" into twitter a few times lately. It's his new "you're fired"

it's still not trump who wrote that. geez, how can you read his usual word salad and think the same person wrote those complete sentences? it's just that even though his social media guy is marginally smarter than trump, he is also a lying piece of poo poo like everyone in the administration.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I'm Mike Pence's "Just a little longer, it'll all be over soon" smile.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it's still not trump who wrote that. geez, how can you read his usual word salad and think the same person wrote those complete sentences? it's just that even though his social media guy is marginally smarter than trump, he is also a lying piece of poo poo like everyone in the administration.

I'm just saying I think "get smart" was his contribution :)

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

my new dog posted:

:allbuttons:

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I would have thought MSNBC would say shithole but so far CNN has said it in night shows and morning shows

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

old beast lunatic posted:

I'm now taking time to ponder all the good things murder squads have done.

If I read the US Police thread in GBS correctly, someone can just call the police saying there is a murder-suicide happening in the white-house and they'll take care of the rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

You okay over there Atlantic? lol