Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Jeza posted:

:bisonyes:

Seriously though, that's a bit tasteless but she needs to loosen up imo. Citing bad karma seemingly unironically, I guess she's pretty woo woo. I'd steal a skull, moreover, I'd turn it into a skull mug and recite Byron at parties.

I think I'm going to have to put this in my will. Turn every one of my bones into a drinking and/or eating implement. Or a bong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

It's more of a sex concept

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Inescapable Duck posted:

I think I'm going to have to put this in my will. Turn every one of my bones into a drinking and/or eating implement. Or a bong.

Be the change you want to see in the world. I'm voting skullbong.

Eric the Half a Bea
Jul 13, 2008

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so
Toilet Rascal
I have been reading this thread for a literal entire goddamn year and I've still not caught up. In this time I got a new boyfriend and convinced him to get on to SA based on excerpts of this thread (and the Croatian goon) alone.

I have become Sisyphus. Kinda like torture reading with the end in sight, but never attainable.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

Im (23f) moving into my BF's (37m) of 1 year house. He has "skulls art" everywhere that I'd like him to tone back (especially the skull candles that melt "blood") but he says they are part of his style and I need to get used to it.

quote:

hello everyone, part of the reason I love Kenneth is his creativity and individual style. He's a kid at heart and so am I so we get along great. I am having a hard time with roommates so Kenny offered fo let me move in with him, I gladly accepted.

I just asked that he tone back his skull collection. I would seriously bet that he has 10000 skull items in his house. Everything from bed sheets to coffee cups to his tooth brush all have images of skulls. To say his house needs a woman's touch is an understatement (and I'm just the girl to do it my particular style is pretty much Anthropologie). I talked to him about maybe slowly getting rid of the skull stuff and let me slowly redecorate. He said he'd think about it and then said no. I said at least As a good faith thing that he's sharing his space with me, can he at least pack up rhe skull candles that drip red wax (looks like blood) to his video game room. He said no, that the candles (of which he has about 50) make him happy and he can't imagine not seeing them around his house. He seemed to get really emotional about it so I let it drop.

I'm at a loss, any advice here?

tl;dr: Boyfriend won't tone back his extensive skulls decorations as I get ready to move in with him.

im crying

e:

quote:

The thing that sucks is his business is in a rough patch so he can't afford his current house so he'll lose it if I don't move in and he's spent like $30000 grand remodeling the place that he'll just lose if he can't afford the rent.

just gets better. wonder if his remodeling involved turning the house into a giant skull lair.

Jeza fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Jan 12, 2018

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Her style is Anthropologie, his style is Anthropology.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Her style is Anthropologie, his style is Anthropology.

This made me laugh too much.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Palpek posted:

The trick is for both partners to have it so when they go to sleep they're actually having the wildest orgy.

No, then they just have the most intense staring contest every night, waiting to see who'll fall asleep and get hosed first.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
Why do so many of these women with sex weird boyfriends get upset that their boyfriends jerk it?

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

"I'm so tired from staying awake all night"

"I know and it's turning me on so much! :shlick:"

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Date someone with somnambulism and have games of kiss chase every night.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
He spent $30,000 remodeling a rental?

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Lockback posted:

An extensive skull collection is usually a sign of 'poor life choices', that's just the confirmation.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Aramoro posted:

Date someone with somnambulism and have games of kiss chase every night.

What's that drug which causes blackouts and buying pool tables?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Lockback posted:

She's 23 dating a 37 year old, she might be kinda dim and not know the difference between rent and mortgage.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Gorilla Salad posted:

What's that drug which causes blackouts and buying pool tables?
That's overdosing on benzos for recreational use. It can also happen with sleeping medication.

Al Borland Corp. posted:

She's 23 dating a 37 year old, she might be kinda dim and not know the difference between rent and mortgage.
With skulls. And this is what I'm assuming. Usually, if you rent a home, they don't let you make $30k in modifications. Especially not involving skulls.

Unless he found a landlord who would rent to him and approved of the skulls. Or maybe the landlord is naive and assumed $30k of modifications would boost property value for sure. Maybe the guy is a great negotiator and argued if he replaced the aging boiler he could also do some other modifications.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Jan 12, 2018

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

Why do so many of these women with sex weird boyfriends get upset that their boyfriends jerk it?

"Hi, I'm emotionally broken and insecure so I've developed a weird fetish."

"Hi, I'm also emotionally broken and insecure so your sexuality threatens me and my self esteem."

(in unison) "We should date because no one else will ever love us!!"

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

Architect's schematic of remodeling:

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Jeza posted:

Im (23f) moving into my BF's (37m) of 1 year house. He has "skulls art" everywhere that I'd like him to tone back (especially the skull candles that melt "blood") but he says they are part of his style and I need to get used to it.

im crying

e:

just gets better. wonder if his remodeling involved turning the house into a giant skull lair.

I'm eagerly awaiting a da share z0ne meme about dumping a sour, unfun sadsack.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Jeza posted:

Surely for 30 grand you could get something a little more imposing

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

Jeza posted:

Owns bones, or rents bones?

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
TIFU by trying to Dutch oven my wife. (self.tifu)

quote:

Not even gonna use a throwaway because this is so funny I’m probably going to end up telling everybody I know anyway. After the embarrassment wears off a bit anyway.

The wife and I were laying in bed chatting, I was laying on my back and she was laying facing me with her head on my stomach, marveling occasionally at my grumbling guts. We were just kind of goofing around, and she made a comment about keeping things exciting.

So...this is where the gently caress up starts. I decided to Dutch oven her, in an attempt to be funny. So...I grabbed the blankets, maneuvered a leg over her to pin her down as I tossed the covers over her and gave her hell...and then I sharted. Like...big time. With her head basically between my legs.

Bless her heart...my special lady just laughed with me while I cleaned up the mess and took a shower, and brought me some clean clothes. I picked a keeper...but talk about instant karma.

TLDR; tried to Dutch oven my wife and almost shat on her face.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

It sounds like that should have been a gently caress up but somehow miraculously he got away with it consequence free

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Al Borland Corp. posted:

It sounds like that should have been a gently caress up but somehow miraculously he got away with it consequence free

"masturbatory fantasy"

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Cakefarts Carol posted:

"masturbatory fantasy"

Of course you would think that, Ms. Cakefarts.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Anne Whateley posted:

Like everything, it probably depends on how into it you are, but I'm into waking my partner up with blowjobs and I definitely don't see that hurting our relationship

It also sounds like they're leaving to jerk it in that bathroom rather than like doing it without consent over their sleeping gf so while I think it's kind of weird I dunno why they'd really be upset with it.

Like "hey I got turned on but you were asleep so i jerked it in the shower", and then she's all "how could you??".

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Guys, let me tell you a story about how I shat on my wife's face. It goes like this: we were cuddling on the bed and I shat on her face, hahaha I tell this story to everybody I know, it's a riot.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Palpek posted:

Wait for the twist:

The girl [23F] I'm [23M] seeing came home wasted last night and I'm disgusted.
So when she passed out on top of me, I got the world's most raging hard-on - sleep was the last thing on my mind. I was not willing to jeopardize our relationship by taking advantage of her in that situation, so I gently pushed her off of me and went and took care of my business in the bathroom so I could get some sleep.

This kinda implies if he, say, found a passed out girl he didn't know at a party, he wouldn't hesitate to take advantage.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Jeza posted:

:bisonyes:

Seriously though, that's a bit tasteless but she needs to loosen up imo. Citing bad karma seemingly unironically, I guess she's pretty woo woo. I'd steal a skull, moreover, I'd turn it into a skull mug and recite Byron at parties.

That's... KINDA illegal, you know, right? And super disrespectful to whoever/wherever it was stolen from.

Get your drat skulls legally.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
(IL) Can I will an item to my 15 year old nephew without my sister being able to legally steal it?

quote:

I have a collector's item that my sister wants and she's been nothing but an rear end in a top hat about it for the last two decades. Objects mean much more to her than people. I reported her to the police for breaking my collarbone with her car when we were both in our 20s, and I'm still convinced she did it on purpose to try to kill me for it, but she got away with only three months. She tried to kill her own husband for money and he got a divorce.

I have cancer and she got my eight year old niece to trash my home looking for it when she knows I'm not mobile enough to clean it up easily. She is an insane psycho narcissist who thinks she is owed whatever she wants in the world, and I want to gift the item to my nephew (her son) and put it in writing that my sister legally cannot possess it under any circumstances. If she steals it again after I pass away, I want it to be used to destroy her doll collection she loves more than her real kids and then burned in front of her.

She is abusive to her kids and will manipulate her son (15) to get it if I give it to him, which is why I need to be so specific. Is this legal in Illinois, or will she be able to argue I am unsound mind or some other technicality?

I really really want to know what this thing is.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Dienes posted:

This kinda implies if he, say, found a passed out girl he didn't know at a party, he wouldn't hesitate to take advantage.

that seems like a needlessly dark hot take.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Dienes posted:

not necessarily, it could also just be "i recognize that just because we're in a relationship doesn't mean i have implied consent to put my penis inside her at any time"

Antivehicular posted:

It's more of a sex concept

Who knows, man. Who knows.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

Midnight Voyager posted:

That's... KINDA illegal, you know, right? And super disrespectful to whoever/wherever it was stolen from.

Get your drat skulls legally.

I'm aware of the laws and the ethics. But have you ever been to an ossuary/catacomb? poo poo man, they've got tens of thousands of these drat things stacked up like Ferrero Rocher. And the rest of the bones are often just heaped somewhere. The disrespecting is already done imo. Plus I have a pretty high threshold for what constitutes disrespecting the dead. Hell, I'd be happy that my skeleton was getting a new lease of life...so to speak.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Idk, it is pretty clearly "I didn't do it because I didn't want to mess up our relationship" and not "I didn't do it because that's rape."

People with this fetish, just suck it up and talk to your partners beforehand. If you get their consent (and you use a little common sense) it's not bad!!!

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Anne Whateley posted:

Idk, it is pretty clearly "I didn't do it because I didn't want to mess up our relationship" and not "I didn't do it because that's rape."

People with this fetish, just suck it up and talk to your partners beforehand. If you get their consent (and you use a little common sense) it's not bad!!!
Hasn't there been court cases where a judge said it still counts as rape because they couldn't consent to the act in the moment.

Not that i think someone who did obtain proactive consent to it is gonna get reported or anything.

e: and I'd still sorta disagree with the first point, like I can understand that incredibly harsh literal interpretation but it seems likely he's just bad at expressing himself, if he acknowledges it'd mess up their relationship that's him acknowledging it'd be wrong to do.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

La Brea Carpet posted:

(IL) Can I will an item to my 15 year old nephew without my sister being able to legally steal it?

I really really want to know what this thing is.

You put it in a trust held bank storage vault with ownership passing to the boy on his mothers death, so that she may never have the rare misprint trolls red hair toy still in box A+ quality.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Palpek posted:

Guys, let me tell you a story about how I shat on my wife's face. It goes like this: we were cuddling on the bed and I shat on her face, hahaha I tell this story to everybody I know, it's a riot.

unrelated but digging the comey avatar! #NeverTrump

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Jeza posted:

I'm aware of the laws and the ethics. But have you ever been to an ossuary/catacomb? poo poo man, they've got tens of thousands of these drat things stacked up like Ferrero Rocher. And the rest of the bones are often just heaped somewhere. The disrespecting is already done imo. Plus I have a pretty high threshold for what constitutes disrespecting the dead. Hell, I'd be happy that my skeleton was getting a new lease of life...so to speak.

And then there's stories like the woman whose mother's ashes were mixed with those of other people in a crematorium that was working unlawfully. She was utterly broken-hearted because now her mother's remains can't be at a certain shrine. She said that she thinks her mother will never truly be at rest. That poo poo haunts her.

Some people take that poo poo seriously, and it doesn't take any effort to respect that. Just don't be a dick. And she even mentioned she's in a foreign country! It could be somewhere where they specifically are really serious about that kind of thing.

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
I feel a great disturbance in my pants
I hope nobody uses my skull to decorate their weird apartment after I die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Please glue sunglasses to my skeleton and use it to dunk on people tia