Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Space T Rex posted:

I'm sure SOMEONE on the internet somewhere is keeping an up to date compilation of every scandal trump has caused so far right? I'd love to see it. Where is it? (in before 'let me google that for you' link)

https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Orkin Mang posted:

hamburgers are so bland nowadays. they used to mean something, politically.

sounds like you gotta zazz up your burgs bruv

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Stoatbringer posted:

An underwater weighing test. Taft looked like he was going to pull his hair back into a ponytail but he didn't, but he enjoyed every minute of it, but I didn't want to have a shower (to save time). So Taft did to his what I see down at the YMCA where presidents pretend to pull their hair back.

lolol

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Space T Rex posted:

I'm sure SOMEONE on the internet somewhere is keeping an up to date compilation of every scandal trump has caused so far right? I'd love to see it. Where is it? (in before 'let me google that for you' link)

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Jose posted:

how did they weigh someone that fat back then?

They had him walk over progressively flimsier bridges until the bridge collapsed, then rebuilt the last bridge and saw how many 5-pound weights it took to bring it down again. Simple math.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Serak posted:

the 2018 season has really gone off the rails and I'm not sure - even this early into the proceedings - how the writers are going to put together a cohesive storyline

The 2018 season will end on a cliffhanger of Tromp's greasy fist hovering over the Big Red Button.

Season 3 will start with the same shot, but pan up to reveal 'Tromp' pulling off his latex mask, which is even more sagging and decayed than the one we've watched degrade for two seasons. Pan out as he unzips the fat suit and Obama steps out, dressed in a dapper tan suit. He looks to camera and says "Call me unpresidential again, motherfuckers, I dare ya" before biting into a dijon mustard sandwich and walking off into the sunset.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

FuturePastNow posted:

They had him walk over progressively flimsier bridges until the bridge collapsed, then rebuilt the last bridge and saw how many 5-pound weights it took to bring it down again. Simple math.

lol

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Chinatown posted:

i think that trump might just be a loving racist, retarded old fat man guys

That's hard to believe, because he got elected President. Surely the public wouldn't elect a giant retard to the highest office?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

With this one phrase he has accidentally done more to help them lovely countries than you woke liberals.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/ScottPresler/status/951672498147512320?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

https://twitter.com/ScottPresler/status/951820228601761792?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

The blue wave is going to be rough on him

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Jan 12, 2018

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Jose posted:

hopefully they give shuck, my wife, the job as press person so i can continue seeing her be insanely condescending to the press

You should teach her to speak with an English accent, it could be like a modern day version of my fair lady. I know they say you can’t teach an old dog new tricks, but i don’t know if that goes for pigs too

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:

smoobles posted:

Surely the public electoral college wouldn't elect a giant retard to the highest office?

Fixed that for you

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lol

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

smoobles posted:

That's hard to believe, because he got elected President.
*does triple take*
BUH!?

KM Scorchio
Feb 13, 2008

"If you don't find rape hilarious, you're a sensitive crybaby."
Me in old mechanic voice while rubbing my chin thoughtfully: Well sir, I reckon I see your problem right there... Seems to me your President done got himself all retarded.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
lmao he blocked me

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

piss tape israel posted:

lol hillary you loving failure

huh?

is p.much this:

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Ninja is supreme and you have double-crossed it!
Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer

old beast lunatic posted:

i lust for real live chud to explain to me how the president is actually not dumb right now.

Sekenr posted:

With this one phrase he has accidentally done more to help them lovely countries than you woke liberals.

Sekenr why is the president actually not dumb right now.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

NotWearingPants posted:

huh?

is p.much this:

I stand corrected

Just felt like talking poo poo :grin:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/951848849022341121

https://twitter.com/TomiLahren/status/951727859814490112

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-house-struggles-with-muting-function-on-iran-conference-call-with-reporters/

*slams diet coke button furiously* WHY NOT DONE? STOP TAPPING THE PHONES, FAKE NEWS! We

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

The 2018 season will end on a cliffhanger of Tromp's greasy fist hovering over the Big Red Button.

Season 3 will start with the same shot, but pan up to reveal 'Tromp' pulling off his latex mask, which is even more sagging and decayed than the one we've watched degrade for two seasons. Pan out as he unzips the fat suit and Obama steps out, dressed in a dapper tan suit. He looks to camera and says "Call me unpresidential again, motherfuckers, I dare ya" before biting into a dijon mustard sandwich and walking off into the sunset.

I guess my biggest concern is that there's ALL these plotlines going on at the same time, which would be ok if there were a ensemble of major characters, but it's like 95% just this one dude.
Like, sure - it's not as though there aren't any other characters, but they've given this one guy - who is in every scene - all the plot lines to juggle. And somehow every time something looks like it's gonna be a plot twist, it just gets resolved magically or forgotten and goes back to the status quo. Hell, I'm not even sure you need to watch the episodes in order.

It's even worse now after they killed off the Bannon character, who was the only other one who even looked like he could carry a scene himself.

Serak fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Jan 13, 2018

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

redgubbinz posted:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-house-struggles-with-muting-function-on-iran-conference-call-with-reporters/

*slams diet coke button furiously* WHY NOT DONE? STOP TAPPING THE PHONES, FAKE NEWS! We

"This is Kim Jong Un calling for Donald Trump," another reporter joked as tensions flared.

Sometimes you really have to admire the Trump administration's capacity for getting dunked on (not to mention self-dunking) without picking up the ball and going home.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

ahahahahahaha

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/951664506656182273

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
This is like a Shephard's tone of insane stories jesus christ.

Our president is racist as gently caress. Not the first, but still.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

communism bitch posted:

BBC asking the tough questions lol:

Mods please rename America as "the manure kingdom."

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

piss tape israel posted:

lmao he blocked me

Is he out or just not aware of what he is

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

why are all these alt-right boys frail yet greasy-looking twinks

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

communism bitch posted:

BBC asking the tough questions lol:

shameful languages imo

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

lol its a real version of this

http://conferencecall.biz/

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/951692209866321920

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

'hmbol' is no longer sufficient. what in the gently caress is happening lol

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Kumo posted:

i am deeply concerned that we may, at some future point, go through serious withdrawlols

normalcy seems like such a far-gone idea it may as well be in the Bronze Age

Imagine the nightmare that a boring middle of the road democrat president will be after all this. Look guys, the president did a normal politician thing but Fox is going crazy about it, that's a lol right!? Hahah I'm almost chuckling here guys.

Guys? Guys, I don't think Jose is breathing.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Jikes posted:

You answered your own question (They are mad they are incels and blame minorities somehow).

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

bloom posted:

Imagine the nightmare that a boring middle of the road democrat president will be after all this. Look guys, the president did a normal politician thing but Fox is going crazy about it, that's a lol right!? Hahah I'm almost chuckling here guys.

Guys? Guys, I don't think Jose is breathing.

i can't stop laughing at rick wilson and the guy desperately trying not to burst out laughing live on cnn

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Jose posted:

i can't stop laughing at rick wilson and the guy desperately trying not to burst out laughing live on cnn

Rick Wilson to another republican, on CNN: "I will gut you like a fish"

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

piss tape israel posted:

I stand corrected

Just felt like talking poo poo :grin:

Well, she did loose to a retard

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/rkylesmith/status/951954831379501058

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Jikes posted:

If the alt right never came about they'd all still be ranting about video games and why all women are whores.