Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

The Glumslinger posted:

Yesterday

It came out super quickly

Nah I meant the one that they had the staged debate at and ditto drooled for an hour. He agreed with Tricksy Dianne that you should pass bills when everyone agrees on something and then someone had to correct him that political fuckery is preferred. We also learned that maybe the wall lived inside all of us all along.

I'm glad I'm not in charge, I would have thought that a good enough lol for the week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
About one-third of Kentuckians are on Medicaid, including nearly 500,000 low-income adults who joined the rolls through Medicaid expansion under Obamacare. The state also scores poorly on many health indicators, including cancer deaths, obesity, cardiovascular disease and substance abuse, and economic factors, such as poverty, median income and workforce participation rates.

"Why not try voting democrat for once?? What do you have to lose????"

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Why does absolutely no one take the opportunity to challenge a single statement the president says in real time? When he says he knows more about wedges than anyone in history, why doesn't someone go "Oh wow! So tell me some expert-level knowledge about wedges then." ?? WHY NOT DONE?! I remember a reporter doing something like that to him in the oval office once and Donnie declared the interview over, sulked back to his desk, and pretended to read a piece of paper. It was pathetic and awesome.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Quicksilver6 posted:

The president is a retarded little bitch who is bad at everything

But we can't get him out? And nothing seems to stick?

Lol I guess but man gently caress those cowards

Teflon Don

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

moose face posted:

Trump is a piece of poo poo. People who support trump are arguably worse. Trump can't help but be an entitled narcissistic egomaniac with a lovely brain but the millions of americans who support him have no excuse.

Well, they have the same excuse really. They're either willfully greedy/evil and benefiting from the GOP policies, stupid or crazy, or they're in denial that they got duped by a retard. Or old and racist.

It's a wide spectrum of hosed up, poo poo-for-brains assholes.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
not everyone is enlightened enough to desire death by nuclear fire

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

happyhippy posted:

lol 'have to work 80 hours a month'.
Get shucking those peas for your asthma inhaler you poor!

*works 18 hours a week because Walmart refuses to give hours*

*gets denied Medicaid*

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

Chavela > Aida

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jikes posted:

Chavela > Aida

The fuq

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

do u know jenny posted:

About one-third of Kentuckians are on Medicaid, including nearly 500,000 low-income adults who joined the rolls through Medicaid expansion under Obamacare. The state also scores poorly on many health indicators, including cancer deaths, obesity, cardiovascular disease and substance abuse, and economic factors, such as poverty, median income and workforce participation rates.

Obesity and a high BAC?

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Catastrophe posted:

Why does absolutely no one take the opportunity to challenge a single statement the president says in real time? When he says he knows more about wedges than anyone in history, why doesn't someone go "Oh wow! So tell me some expert-level knowledge about wedges then." ?? WHY NOT DONE?! I remember a reporter doing something like that to him in the oval office once and Donnie declared the interview over, sulked back to his desk, and pretended to read a piece of paper. It was pathetic and awesome.

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Tumble posted:

do you think Stormy Daniels got money up front or did she trust Trump to pay her later on?

Whores always get paid up front. They have better business and life skills than our special boy predisent.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Catastrophe posted:

Why does absolutely no one take the opportunity to challenge a single statement the president says in real time?

It's called giving a person enough rope to hang themselves.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Please don't make me want to tongue Trump, that's gross

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

this looks like a completely different person at this point. but nevermind hes apparently in perfect health.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

do u know jenny posted:

Ranch dressing and 2 liter colas

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Harald posted:

watching a president melt down in real time is good. does anyone have that interview he gave that was just word salad? I need a quick lol

Download audible and get a free copy of fire and fury, it has tons of just word for word Trump ramblings and they're even more funny coming from a guy who sounds articulate otherwise.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Pondex posted:

"Do not, my friends, become addicted to lols, or they will take hold of you and you will resent their absence."

I'm too lazy to do a Immortan Donnie 'shop. Use you imaginations.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Never thought I'd say this but that dude is way too physically fit to pull off that cosplay.

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

witness me!!!!!

witness!!

witness!!

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Do not, my friends, become addicted to lols. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

quote:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump’s administration could pursue development of new nuclear weaponry and explicitly leave open the possibility of nuclear retaliation for major non-nuclear attacks, if a leaked draft policy document becomes reality.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-nuclear/new-trump-policy-could-strengthen-role-of-nuclear-weapons-idUSKBN1F202N

Sometimes the lols just stop instantly when this poo poo comes to air.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

lol if you think anybody would listen to Trump if he tried to give any sort of military order

"NUKE PAKISTAN THEY ARE SAD!"
"Yes sir, here's a live feed of all of them being struck down by special nukes"

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I'm lolling even more now, because we deserve death

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Tumble posted:

lol if you think anybody would listen to Trump if he tried to give any sort of military order

"NUKE PAKISTAN THEY ARE SAD!"
"Yes sir, here's a live feed of all of them being struck down by special nukes"

You know what's even funnier? They totally would listen to him, and kill us all. LOL

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

People from all countrIeS welcome at thiS sh-t hole

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
https://twitter.com/lukeoneil47/status/951946175220985856

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
That's a white people joke, but I'll allow it

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Space T Rex posted:

"He wasn’t apologetic, the person said."

This is what I'm talking about. Who are these cowards? Come forward so this is actually credible. I mean I personally do believe Trump said this, he is a terrible person with no filter so it adds up as far as I'm concerned. But unless these people come forward the right is always just gonna cling to "says who? some anonymous nobody? pffft"

E: Of course, the right is always going to have excuses to avoid the issue but that's not the point. The point is It'd be better if their excuses weren't actually plausible. Right now, that excuse could work. Maybe it is just some random guy whose making poo poo up. Who knows?

My take is that it was the republicans senators who leaked it. And they obviously aren't going to go on record about it. So, they asked the one person that would go on record about it, the one democratic senator that was there, and he confirmed everything.

So the problem is that almost all the leaks, if they aren't coming from Trump himself, are coming from republicans who are ostensibly on Trump's side.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

KM Scorchio posted:

Me in old mechanic voice while rubbing my chin thoughtfully: Well sir, I reckon I see your problem right there... Seems to me your President done got himself all retarded.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBNA7A5g3Yo

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

hahaha holy poo poo

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I just caught up and lol the President's brilliant nickname for Diane Feinstein is "sneaky."

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Trump is all the seven sins at the same time

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Sekenr posted:

i am a shithead but at least i admit it

wow so brave

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

he looks like the gayby of american psycho christian bale and fast times sean penn

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

*chews steak fat and thistles* THIFF ITH WHET REAL AMERFICANS DO!!*

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
I want to see norwegians interviewed and their reactions when they get offered to live in the US.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

you might say that trump's personal vietnam never really ended

the sexual vietcong got him at the mosco hilton