Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

How timely, a shithole game: http://store.steampowered.com/app/743110/Shit_Storm/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

Houston, we have a problem...

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
:420::420::420:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/760460/WEED/

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Well that was a disappointing click.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Olive! posted:

Well that was a disappointing click.

Click the dev's name

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

FirstAidKite posted:

Click the dev's name

I wasn't aware Russians were such big fans of big animey tiddy.
All their games seem to have the same main theme but WEED definitely has the best name.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Black Griffon posted:

I swear to loving God the last time that game showed up it had a completely different premise

Yeah, it was about a robot girl going through a Portal-esque industrial maze.

What the hell is going on here.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

McSpanky posted:

Yeah, it was about a robot girl going through a Portal-esque industrial maze.

What the hell is going on here.

Wait, someone was ripping off Haydee or are you thinking it was this:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/530890/Haydee/

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Sundae posted:

Houston, we have a problem...

Flatout is also there.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

SelenicMartian posted:

Flatout is also there.

Well, Wallpaper Engine has a steam workshop, and there is a lot of anime there. Questionable anime.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

They're still suffering shortages though obviously. Look at that towel for example. It's barely bigger than a postage stamp and already soaked. How's the poor lass going to dry herself with that thing?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Ratzap posted:

They're still suffering shortages though obviously. Look at that towel for example. It's barely bigger than a postage stamp and already soaked. How's the poor lass going to dry herself with that thing?

Maybe..maybe if we make her twerk her body temperature will rise and the water will evaporate!

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I'm not sure this American Audition remake is going in the right direction

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Presented without further commentary.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

We discussed this one a while back I believe. If you go to the actual comic's page you find that it's a very weird and thinly veiled fetish.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

that looks harmless enoooouuuuuaaaaAAAAAAAAA-------------------

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
im aware

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGFoRkJyJpY

Ikari Worrier
Jul 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

We discussed this one a while back I believe. If you go to the actual comic's page you find that it's a very weird and thinly veiled fetish.

Calling it "thinly veiled" is being way too generous

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
the game's main menu has a link to the comic. also it has a VR mode where you can play the game on a cabinet in a dingy plinkett-style basement

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
The weird thing is that the guy who made the game is a different person than the guy who makes the comic, so either he was such a fan of the comic he decided to dedicate a game to it or he just figured that a furry vore comic license was the best way to get attention for his game.

And if it's the latter then he's not wrong.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!
From a gameplay standpoint it's a ripoff of Popeye. The game-in-game bit is kinda cute, though.

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

Gynovore posted:

The game-in-game bit is kinda cute, though.

I feel like you could do amazing things if you made a Last Starfighter game in that style.

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

Steam apparently hates it when I try to use a controller now. Neat. :smith:

Not really sure what's up, it was working a few weeks ago and now it just absolutely shits the bed as soon as I attach my (wired) 360 controller or turn on my DS4. I tried the latest Steam beta, and that hasn't fixed it. I tried a bunch of fixes I found on google, but that hasn't done it.

I'm not sure what happened but it's not even BPM causing it, as soon as I attach a controller Steam locks and I have to kill the process.

Sorry, wrong thread!

Gonkish fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Jan 18, 2018

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Gonkish posted:

Steam apparently hates it when I try to use a controller now. Neat. :smith:

Not really sure what's up, it was working a few weeks ago and now it just absolutely shits the bed as soon as I attach my (wired) 360 controller or turn on my DS4. I tried the latest Steam beta, and that hasn't fixed it. I tried a bunch of fixes I found on google, but that hasn't done it.

I'm not sure what happened but it's not even BPM causing it, as soon as I attach a controller Steam locks and I have to kill the process.

Wrong thread d00d

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

Improbable Lobster posted:

Wrong thread d00d

Oh, poo poo! Dammit. Sorry. Totally clicked the wrong thread.

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

Nekomew's Potty Trouble. Horror game? Rhythm game? Furry child piss fetish game?

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

I'm 100% confident that they'd never use the phrasing "he pisses on himself!" if it wasn't hardcore horror kink poo poo.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Why does "game has dog dicks in it ew" lead to a 9.3/10

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Black Griffon posted:

I'm 100% confident that they'd never use the phrasing "he pisses on himself!" if it wasn't hardcore horror kink poo poo.

actually, the game comes in spanish and catalan, so i'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt that it's just a lost in translation thing

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Why does "game has dog dicks in it ew" lead to a 9.3/10

lmao no fuckin way

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

The White Dragon posted:

actually, the game comes in spanish and catalan, so i'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt that it's just a lost in translation thing

Why in God's name are you giving the benefit of the doubt to a game called "Nekomew's Potty Trouble?"

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

Everyone knows the Spanish are asexual.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Tobermory posted:

Nekomew's Potty Trouble. Horror game? Rhythm game? Furry child piss fetish game?

I'm going to go with C.

The graphics are sound are pretty decent, though.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Thanks for your defense of Steam game "Nekomew's Potty Trouble," forums user "Gynovore"

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Gynovore posted:

I'm going to go with C.

The graphics are sound are pretty decent, though.

:allears:

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Antivehicular posted:

Thanks for your defense of Steam game "Nekomew's Potty Trouble," forums user "Gynovore"

Please allow me to make my public stance on "Nekomew" clear to all. The game is quite clearly the product of one or more people with deep seated sexual fetishes, people who most likely have never been in the same room as a naked woman, and never will. Anyone who actually pays money for this game should be put on an FBI watch list. The graphics and music of said game, however, are not quite as incredibly bad as most games of it's ilk.

That is all.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Gynovore posted:

Please allow me to make my public stance on "Nekomew" clear to all. The game is quite clearly the product of one or more people with deep seated sexual fetishes, people who most likely have never been in the same room as a naked woman, and never will. Anyone who actually pays money for this game should be put on an FBI watch list. The graphics and music of said game, however, are not quite as incredibly bad as most games of it's ilk.

That is all.

I don't know why you think people want to hear your defense of the furry piss child game

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Gynovore posted:

That is all.

you wanna go for try #3?

Slowflake
Aug 18, 2010

So y'all like cryptic-rear end walking simulators?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/544300/Memory_of_a_Broken_Dimension/

Not a good GAME, but datamoshing is still pretty cool. I'd screenshot the page but it kind of only works in motion. Also it's been in development hell for a couple years now.

Also, guess what people are trying to remake again?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/787180/Unitystation/

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

jonsicoli posted:

So y'all like cryptic-rear end walking simulators?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/544300/Memory_of_a_Broken_Dimension/

Not a good GAME, but datamoshing is still pretty cool. I'd screenshot the page but it kind of only works in motion. Also it's been in development hell for a couple years now.

It looks cool, but I imagine it at some point stops being cool and starts trying to scare you because PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR

quote:

Also, guess what people are trying to remake again?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/787180/Unitystation/

I understood none of that one-sentence summary, apart from things like "November 2016" and "long and prosperous future."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

hexwren posted:

It looks cool, but I imagine it at some point stops being cool and starts trying to scare you because PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR

I understood none of that one-sentence summary, apart from things like "November 2016" and "long and prosperous future."

It's based on 4chan's* version of SS13, BYOND is the engine the original is in and they somehow got that spaghetti mess of a game ported over to Unity.

*their Traditional Games board, specifically.