Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Shifty Pony posted:

i was wondering about how taut the skin would be, especially after the swelling hits. is there a stretch mark risk?

Probably but I have tons of those already from my weight lifting days. But I also have 800ccs per side so it was just inevitable things would be tight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy
n i c e

i am very jealous and wish you the best in recovery

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

cis autodrag posted:

800ccs per side

good lord

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

reminder that im 6'4" and wore a 58 jacket when i was dressing male. we had to go big to get the proportions right.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

curious, did they leave any surgical drains or ports behind to take out later? i had one for a few days when they took my cancer-ridden (ok stage 1 but still) thyroid out. itched like a bastard.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
did you get a usb installed too

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
huge cool boobs

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Improbable Lobster posted:

did you get a usb installed too

https://i.imgur.com/yRNPAjy.mp4

Xaris fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Jan 13, 2018

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

ultravoices posted:

all we had left were the picket fence types who spent their entire lives convincing the straight people in their subdivision that they were just like the other straight people, just with some sexual habits that would never ever be mentioned.

picket fence straights arent exactly the sort to go around mentioning their sexual habits either tho

cis autodrag posted:

Probably but I have tons of those already from my weight lifting days. But I also have 800ccs per side so it was just inevitable things would be tight.

but how will they hold up in an earthquake???

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Tits are cool & good

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

sweep some bass frequencies from a subwoofer to see what their resonant frequency is and then see if you can build up enough energy in them to blast through a wall

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

just look down from time to time and grin manically at your cleavage

or use them as an emergency pocket because why the gently caress does women's clothing not have even small pockets for a few bills or an id dammit what is wrong with designers?!

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?

Progressive JPEG posted:

picket fence straights arent exactly the sort to go around mentioning their sexual habits either tho

cause it's baked into the culture, they don't need to.

if queers hold hands in public chastely it's a direct challenge.

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

Shifty Pony posted:

just look down from time to time and grin manically at your cleavage

or use them as an emergency pocket because why the gently caress does women's clothing not have even small pockets for a few bills or an id dammit what is wrong with designers?!

i'm told that fake pockets are a thing in some cases - the openings for pockets are there, but sewn shut

i can't help but feel like this is one of the more subtle examples of institutionalized misogyny

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

worse than that sometimes the entire pocket is there, pouch of material and all, but sewn shut. I guess because the designer wants the outline of the pocket to show but can't let anyone ruin that carefully chosen outline by daring to put other things in there?

you can occasionally run a seam ripper down it to open it up but often the sewing which closes the pocket is also holding something else together.

to be fair this is also a thing in men's clothing but only on special stuff like suit jackets.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Ciaphas posted:

curious, did they leave any surgical drains or ports behind to take out later? i had one for a few days when they took my cancer-ridden (ok stage 1 but still) thyroid out. itched like a bastard.

Nah. There's a couple holes where he did lipo to sculpt the contour, and those ooze lymph for a little while, but they fun seems to have stopped now.

I'm glad you got your cancer fixed. Thyroid is the worst. A friend of mine has to be on synthroid because of thyroid disease.

I'm allowed to take a shower later today, can't twitter.com to see my tits and get all the flesh juice off of me.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

cis autodrag posted:

I'm allowed to take a shower later today, can't twitter.com to see my tits and get all the flesh juice off of me.

is there a joke going over my head or was this autocomplete being autocomplete?

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Pikavangelist posted:

i'm told that fake pockets are a thing in some cases - the openings for pockets are there, but sewn shut

i can't help but feel like this is one of the more subtle examples of institutionalized misogyny
They're sewn shut to help the integrity of a garment's structure. You can just choose to not GAF and seam-rip them open.

Shifty Pony posted:

often the sewing which closes the pocket is also holding something else together.
This is the sign of lovely work.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
Wow, what an auto complete. That i
Was supposed to say I can't wait, not twitter.comlol

Helianthus Annuus
Feb 21, 2006

can i touch your hand
Grimey Drawer
i cant twitter.com to see my tits either, im glad its not just me

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
I don't even have a Twitter anymore because of stalkers so I have no idea why SwiftKey did thdt.

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
all new bobs now come preinstalled with complementary integrated social media brand engagement software.

to change your auto-marketing preferences, stand up slowly facing due east and perform the following nipple manipulation sequence

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
I mean, my life goal is to be an Instagram ho

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The first shower is the best. Ugh so gross after surgery. I only had mine in nov so the memories are fresh. Full trunk lipo and some fat injection to smooth out areas, lots of oozing. :v:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

ohhh so that’s the reason for your username :haw:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

it amuses me that 'phone autocomplete English' is practically a real language you have to learn to read

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Ciaphas posted:

it amuses me that 'phone autocomplete English' is practically a real language you have to learn to read

all languages

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
loving ow. I almost puked looking at the incision but they look good given how swollen they are. They need to sink a couple inches to have that totally natural look but my doctor uses this technique where he folds under the skin in the incision so that when he releases it they drop and you have a "back" of the boob like a set of natties.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

i always thought surgical scars look really cool once they heal, personally

maybe i'm just weird and trying to justify the slash across the bottom of my neck

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Ciaphas posted:

i always thought surgical scars look really cool once they heal, personally

maybe i'm just weird and trying to justify the slash across the bottom of my neck

I scar easily so he's gonna have me use some hard-core scar cream after I take the sanitape off. Even my tattoo turned into a raised keloid. Yet no scar where I got stabbed in the thigh in high school. Riddled with scars on my arms from accidentally cutting myself with my fingernails tho.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Synthbuttrange posted:

Ugh so gross after surgery. I only had mine in nov so the mammories are fresh

Ftfy.

Grats on the surg cis, glad you’re healing nicely

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Ftfy.

Grats on the surg cis, glad you’re healing nicely

OW!

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Get your fresh mams here!

Helianthus Annuus
Feb 21, 2006

can i touch your hand
Grimey Drawer

Improbable Lobster posted:

got a date with jodorowsky guy :grovertoot:

did this happen yet?

whats your timeline for recovery?

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Helianthus Annuus posted:

did this happen yet?

whats your timeline for recovery?

3+ weeks. Ooooooowwwwe

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Helianthus Annuus posted:

did this happen yet?

it's tonight

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Good luck!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Thanx

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
Man every time I look at the incision I feel queasy for an hour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

that sounds like a solvable problem