Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Guy Goodbody posted:

It's funny because tigers are thought of as strong and graceful, but this tiger kitten is a roly poly chubby boy. He's a round little puff ball. And he's got an upset look on his face, like he knows we're all calling him a cutsey wutsey kitty fluff. But he can't do anything about his because his lil stumpy legs don't go far enough out from his furry barrel body, so he can't do a deadly pounce like a full size tiger

drat, that's a good chubby boi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Susana posted:

I have now seen everything I need to see in life. Bye.

♪ But have you seen an elephant flyyy? ♪

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Ak Gara posted:

♪ But have you seen an elephant flyyy? ♪

No, but I've heard a diamond ring :haw:

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Guy Goodbody posted:

It's funny because tigers are thought of as strong and graceful, but this tiger kitten is a roly poly chubby boy. He's a round little puff ball. And he's got an upset look on his face, like he knows we're all calling him a cutsey wutsey kitty fluff. But he can't do anything about his because his lil stumpy legs don't go far enough out from his furry barrel body, so he can't do a deadly pounce like a full size tiger

Just wanna roll that kitty over and pet the belly

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Guy Goodbody posted:

https://twitter.com/Arr/status/774855950070972417

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Guy Goodbody posted:

this really is the best gimmick

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

hhhat posted:

Well I use IRC and I've never heard it called honk

There's no need to obviously grill him.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Guy Goodbody patiently teaching y'all autists to appreciate the nuances of life against your wishes is the best thing that could have happened to all of us.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

My cat has severe anxiety and sometimes cries when we go to bed because she thinks we abandoned her. She got scared of a toy because it hit her in the nose once. I assure you she is not a killing machine, and she began to be kissed.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Who What Now posted:

My cat has severe anxiety and sometimes cries when we go to bed because she thinks we abandoned her. She got scared of a toy because it hit her in the nose once. I assure you she is not a killing machine, and she began to be kissed.

Cats in general not yours who would have been selected to die young.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Who What Now posted:

I used to think this about some of my cats, but then I shrank myself down to the size of a field mouse and scurried around like frightened prey. I woke up eviscerated with my anxiety-riddled wimp of a cat picking at my entrails and occasionally knocking me across the floor with a paw while grinning maniacally down at me. 2/10, would not do again.

Veni Vidi Ameche! has a new favorite as of 21:07 on Jan 13, 2018

Pierce
Apr 7, 2007

Fool!
Sorry for no pic but my declawed (sorry about it now) moved from TN to FL and became an absolute killing machine. Rats, birds, lizards, whatever. And we live in an area with bobcats. He's since become an inside cat again but he had a two year run of being a homicidal maniac.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Lol, cat noobs. You don't try to suppress or sublimate the cat's killer instincts. You heighten them. For the past year, my cat Boo has been a contract killer, which really helps pay for her food and healthcare.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Cats have individual personalities once you get to know them, who'd a thought.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Who What Now posted:

She will literally eat your face if you forget to wake up one morning.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

hhhat posted:

Well I use IRC and I've never heard it called honk

Oh, not on IRC, no, it's a Skype expression.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Ak Gara posted:

I mean I won't be using it anymore :shrug:

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

Ak Gara posted:

There isn't a pet in this world that wouldn't. Including dogs.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Ak Gara posted:

So will dogs.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Screaming Idiot posted:

For tonight's show, the role of "Guy Goodbody" will be played by Griffin McElroy of "Monster Factory" fame.

Can't be, not nearly enough use of "boy" in that description.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

Opened my eyes.

Farmdizzle
May 26, 2009

Hagel satan
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Clipart1994bot/status/952286899514888194

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Who took a picture of my van?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Solice Kirsk posted:

It ate a piece of snow on the way down!

MORE BLESSED WITH EVERY VIEWING

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Took me a minute to find it. It was better than I remembered!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Caufman posted:

Lol, cat noobs. You don't try to suppress or sublimate the cat's killer instincts. You heighten them. For the past year, my cat Boo has been a contract killer, which really helps pay for her food and healthcare.

boo is a dogs name

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Midwest.jpg

Only registered members can see post attachments!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Mark Hamill was always a national treasure and I'm so loving glad The Last Jedi got the rest of the world to realize it.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
That scene was just as weird as depicted.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

doverhog
May 31, 2013

You gotta account for the style differential.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

My favorite thing is that they actually built a big animatronic creature controlled by two people with one inside it handling the milk delivery mechanism, just for that scene. Rian Johnson is now my favorite director in Hollywood.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Guy Goodbody posted:

He's making that grumpy face cause his eyes just opened. Also, healthy domestic feline kittens are little chunks before they become mobile, too. I like your picture.

Here's a video of kittens fighting while nursing. You might want to mute it so you don't have to listen to the "wacky" music that was chosen for it.

https://youtu.be/747Cdrk769M

Bored has a new favorite as of 00:54 on Jan 14, 2018

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

doverhog posted:

You gotta account for the style differential.

Honestly, aside from 30 seconds of Darth Vader wrecking house in a hallway, I think TLJ is my favorite Star Wars movie and the green milk is a big part of that

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

Phy posted:

Honestly, aside from 30 seconds of Darth Vader wrecking house in a hallway, I think TLJ is my favorite Star Wars movie and the green milk is a big part of that

It had its downs but I'll be damned if this entire sequence didn't make up for it

https://i.imgur.com/A9Ib1Dv.mp4

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEmJH7JsKgM

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Samuringa posted:

It had its downs but I'll be damned if this entire sequence didn't make up for it

https://i.imgur.com/A9Ib1Dv.mp4

Wow, this one second gif completely makes up for the billion dollars forever removed from human welfare creating potential.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Actually, a fiction that engages the minds of youth to pursue good things does far more good than whatever thing you would rather have spent it on.