Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best In The South
This poll is closed.
Atlanta Falcons 33 16.92%
Carolina Panthers 42 21.54%
New Orleans Saints 42 21.54%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17 8.72%
You All Suck 61 31.28%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Nah. Im good. Best of luck tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

Barudak posted:

I am too, purple is the hardest color to make a mixed drink in

Literally Purple Drink. Come on man.

Bonus points if you make a Flaming Moe.

weird Asian candy posted:

Thats what stings. This defense with that offense = no brainer sb win. Welcome to life as a falcon fan. Life is pain.

The defense isn't good though. At FO: 22nd overall DVOA. 19th and 20th in Rush/Passing. 19th in D-Line Run Defense, 16th in adjusted sack %.. They had good luck at good times.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

MJBuddy posted:

Literally Purple Drink. Come on man.

Bonus points if you make a Flaming Moe.

The defense isn't good though. At FO: 22nd overall DVOA. 19th and 20th in Rush/Passing. 19th in D-Line Run Defense, 16th in adjusted sack %.. They had good luck at good times.

After buying that can of Drank in college I refuse to recognize the validity of “Purple Drink” as a mixed beverage.

Also the Falcons were ranked 23rd in redzone touchdown percentage so they had even more issues

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

Barudak posted:

After buying that can of Drank in college I refuse to recognize the validity of “Purple Drink” as a mixed beverage.

Also the Falcons were ranked 23rd in redzone touchdown percentage so they had even more issues

You can probably get Four Loko in purple?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I'll honestly make a pale pimms cupp using the blackberry variety because the goddamn son of a bitch patriots are obviously going to be the other team int he super bowl

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
*tweet* *throws penalty flag*

"penalty flag for...."

*looks down at palm of hand*

"gently caress you"

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Sorry Falcons fans, but Bama sealed your fate last night. It’s established principle that when the local college team loses a national championship to a Bama team that didn’t even win their conference the next step is that Alex Smith Nick Foles goes HAM on you in the divisional round.

Just sayin...

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I'm glad the Falcons lost. Saints turn now.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

wandler20 posted:

I'm glad the Falcons lost. Saints turn now.

Yea, probably.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Let's Go The New Orleans Saints!!! No way they completely melt down for no reason at all and lose in embarrassing fashion, that would never happen, ever, I believe and I'm not at all trying to hide a vast ocean of anxiety and defeatism resting just below the surface of a hastily constructed facade of optimism. :shepface:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

empty whippet box posted:

Let's Go The New Orleans Saints!!! No way they completely melt down for no reason at all and lose in embarrassing fashion, that would never happen, ever, I believe and I'm not at all trying to hide a vast ocean of anxiety and defeatism resting just below the surface of a hastily constructed facade of optimism. :shepface:

relax

Saints will win.

It will be close, but

Saints will win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs

Barudak
May 7, 2007

My coworkers, all bears fans, dont seem to understand the concept of “not being completely confident your team will win every week” which youd think theyd have fuckin learned at this point

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Barudak posted:

My coworkers, all bears fans, dont seem to understand the concept of “not being completely confident your team will win every week” which youd think theyd have fuckin learned at this point

You live in Illinois I'm assuming? Whereabouts?

And yeah, I texted my buddy last night who is a Patriots fan and said "football must be so boring for you knowing your team is going to win every year" herp derp. For the rest of us, it's back to the drawing board year after painful year :smithicide:

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
So we're showing the game today at the tiki bar. This is going to be followed by a semi-private party of fraternity bros, including about 25 who are underage, while simultaneously serving other patrons. We have no doorman & no security.

This is my casual Saints fan game day story.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

D. Orlando Ledbetter headline in the AJC: "Offense was a dumpster fire under Sarkisian all season"

http://www.myajc.com/sports/football/offense-was-dumpster-fire-under-sarkisian-all-season/D9GpHb3eAUqAYdIgWVMsRI/

A more balanced take than headline suggests...the overall tone is resigned to Sarkisian staying at least one more year.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

You live in Illinois I'm assuming? Whereabouts?

And yeah, I texted my buddy last night who is a Patriots fan and said "football must be so boring for you knowing your team is going to win every year" herp derp. For the rest of us, it's back to the drawing board year after painful year :smithicide:

Are there cities in Illinois other than Chicago???

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Barudak posted:

Nothing of note really...

Wondering if you were out in the burbs. Asked and answered.

E

And yeah Sark aint going anywhere

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

E

I've heard Champaign is alright

Goreld
May 8, 2002

"Identity Crisis" MurdererWild Guess Bizarro #1Bizarro"Me am first one I suspect!"

Silly Burrito posted:

relax

Saints will win.

It will be close, but

Saints will win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs

I think you meant to link the Saintsest song video ever: https://youtu.be/Sys9LCUo-AU (Hopefully they're at the right stanza today)

Barudak
May 7, 2007

E

If the CTA services it, is it the burbs?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Barudak posted:

Springfield isn't too bad. Smaller than Baton Rouge, but the Abe Lincoln museum is neat.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Barudak posted:

If the CTA services it, is it the burbs?

Yes. Yes they are most definitely the burbs.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Nick

Foles

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Case

Keenum

?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Also lol there is mutterings that the defense was all pissed off at the offense in the locker room and blamed them for the loss. Burn it all down!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Yes. Yes they are most definitely the burbs.

Evanston, used to live gold coast

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Last minute WHO DAT!!!

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
mufuggin whodat motherbitches

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
The Saints are going to win today

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Silly Burrito posted:

Last minute WHO DAT!!!

WHO DAT!!!

Sent from my iPad
Jun 19, 2000

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Td Vikings. Saints eat my rear end.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

sexy tiger boobs posted:

Easy to do when they give you first downs that shouldn't be.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Silly Burrito posted:

Easy to do when they give you first downs that shouldn't be.

Have a feeling it’s not going to look easy for us no matter what help we get.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Lmao and that quickly the saints are out of the playoffs. :toxx: saints lose, game is over, I'm done. Pathetic

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Lmao and that quickly the saints are out of the playoffs. :toxx: saints lose, game is over, I'm done. Pathetic

Lol

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

SAD!

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

You're a moron

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
none of this would have happened if I hadn't toxxed :colbert: I do what I must for my team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

sexy tiger boobs posted:

lol

• Locked thread