Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'll admit, i thought this arc was gonna be a standard the lizard story. you know, connors does some dumb poo poo, turns into the lizard due to his own reckless actions, and eventually gets cured.

i don't even have brick-related head trauma as an excuse for my foolishness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Oh my god I can't.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

I'm the nurse's lazy eye

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
I can't wait for Lizard Hulk and Spider-Lizard to duke it out while Spidey's passed out from giving too much blood.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i'll admit, i thought this arc was gonna be a standard the lizard story. you know, connors does some dumb poo poo, turns into the lizard due to his own reckless actions, and eventually gets cured.
The Ronan and Ant-Man arcs were so simple.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Look we’re all excited for spider-hulk but I just wanna give a shout out to “overdrawn at the blood bank” as an extremely good “next time” tag line

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
musical chairs with radioactive blood

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

SPIDER-HULK, SPIDER-HULK!SPIDKERHUUUUULK

colorist error gives her quite the punk undercut. Also she was blonde!

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Haifisch posted:

I can't wait for Lizard Hulk and Spider-Lizard to duke it out while Spidey's passed out from giving too much blood.

In a funny way, he wins!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

huh all those bricks to the head really hosed-up his long-term memory hey

head58
Apr 1, 2013

What was the last decade that hospital nurses wore those little hats?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

:stoked:

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

Weekday colorist and weekend colorist duke it out over the nurse's hair color.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

head58 posted:

What was the last decade that hospital nurses wore those little hats?

Phased out during the 70s and pretty much gone by the 80s. So pretty recent for NSM.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

FINGEL YOU AND YOUR BLOOD ARE MINE

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Spiderman, get Dr Conner and Banner out of there now, your nurse is clearly Hitler.

David D. Davidson fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Jan 14, 2018

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep
I'm digging the undercut with the nurse hat.

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Just when I think we have seen optimum levels of ridiculousness it throws me another curve ball. NSM is completely outrageous and i love it

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

cmon Spider-Hulk!

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
That's kind of a step down from "Incredible".

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
Unfortunately, Spider-Man has tattooed "I AM PETER PARKER, DAILY BUGLE REPORTER" in both of his arms

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
no matter which sleeve he is told to roll up, he will probably just strip down to his tighty whities again instead.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Samuringa posted:

Unfortunately, Spider-Man has tattooed "I AM PETER PARKER, DAILY BUGLE REPORTER" in both of his arms

nah she'll just give him a form to fill out and he'll spend three days nearly being outsmarted by the name: field

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Synthbuttrange posted:

cmon Spider-Hulk!

"Well, we have no medical records or even identification for you but, sure, what the hell, let's shove a ton of your blood into the Atomic Bomb that Walks Like a Man, Bruce Banner."

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

i also love that the artist didn't even try to draw spiderman rolling up his sleeve

"lets see, hand on elbow and good enough. oh darn i already drew the costume over that arm, oh well"

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Cabbit posted:

"Well, we have no medical records or even identification for you but, sure, what the hell, let's shove a ton of your blood into the Atomic Bomb that Walks Like a Man, Bruce Banner."
"Hell, we don't even know if you're right about your blood type, but we're just going to shove it right in there anyway."

Metalshark
Feb 4, 2013

The seagull is essential.

Haifisch posted:

"Hell, we don't even know if you're right about your blood type, but we're just going to shove it right in there anyway."

JJJ is clearly now in charge of this hospital: "I need pitchers... pitchers of Spider-Man!"

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
maybe the nurse is hoping that the idiot blood will finish off banner before he makes good on his promises to destroy the building and kill everyone in it.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
is he strong?
listen, bud
he's got universal donor blood...

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Cabbit posted:

God I love this strip.

Metalshark posted:

JJJ is clearly now in charge of this hospital: "I need pitchers... pitchers of Spider-Man!"

God I love this thread.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
In a tragic twist, it turns out that Banner has millions of microscopic bricks circulating in his blood, quickly destroying the Spiderblood and rendering the transfusion useless.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Metalshark posted:

This was good, and just needs a Photoshop of jjj spilling coffee (blood) around somewhere to complete it.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

So Spider-man couldn't just give blood to Connors, but can to Banner who has the same rare blood condition?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

he forgot

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the doctor said that the basic mechanics of blood typing and transfusions might work, if they had no other options.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Bruceski posted:

So Spider-man couldn't just give blood to Connors, but can to Banner who has the same rare blood condition?

they weren't expecting banner to have a reaction

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I just hope it's revealed the real villain in this is Morbius.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Push El Burrito posted:

I just hope it's revealed the real villain in this is Morbius.

I would hate to see what happens to someone who takes blood from all 3 of these jokers.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Becoming a man with the proportional intelligence of Parker, anger issues of Banner, and arms of Conner!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

That's kind of a step down from "Incredible".