Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BEST KONG
This poll is closed.
Donkey Kong 76 6.13%
Diddie Kong 75 6.05%
Dixie Kong 84 6.77%
Lankey Kong 129 10.40%
Funky Kong 189 15.24%
Mario 198 15.97%
Tiny Kony 65 5.24%
Candy Kong 61 4.92%
Chunky Kong 89 7.18%
Cranky Kong 125 10.08%
Wrinkley Kong (R.I.P.) :qq: 149 12.02%
Total: 719 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Musluk
May 23, 2011

The Lobster posted:

OK guys I'mma tap out for at least a little while. If I don't make it back it was an honor to post with y'all. Godspeed speedfriends :patriot:

:emptyquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Kaubocks posted:

For everybody familiar with this topic: I never really cared about it, but I wonder if people donated $2 million to charity because of the ongoing, horrendous sjw movement. What do you think?

a penus
Aug 14, 2004

see you next mission

The Lobster posted:

OK guys I'mma tap out for at least a little while. If I don't make it back it was an honor to post with y'all. Godspeed speedfriends :patriot:

:love:

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

No one's left... Everything's gone...! Zebes is burning!

HonorableTB posted:

If we break the record from last year the plebs will never be free again and that's why we should do it

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

The Lobster posted:

bye speedfriend

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The Lobster posted:

:wave:

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold

Kaubocks posted:

For everybody familiar with this topic: I never really cared about it, but I wonder if people donated $2 million to charity because of the ongoing, horrendous sjw movement. What do you think?

what does that have to do with anything?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Kaubocks posted:

XSeed has caved to the pressure, used to be they'd localize entire stacks of $100 bills covered in anime titties, now the back of the bill doesn't even have a breast slider

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

tyblazitar posted:

for the first half of your post i thought you meant irl and wondered if i accidentally had opened a tab of the TCC psychedelics thread

no it was irl, we were both tripping face. It was last St. Patrick's day

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

CJ posted:

It's a meme.

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

The Lobster posted:

the honor was ours, thanks for all your contributions to the thread! :emptyquote:

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

SeXReX posted:

my ex and I took acid and she spent what felt like 2 hours chasing horses around to tame them and then we were peaking and when we came back around she was in the zora town

from what i know of acid its seriously impressive she made it to zora town in 30 minutes

Zeikier
Jan 26, 2010

"This woman...she's killed before, and not just once..."

HON HON HORSE

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
CHEESE HORSE CHEESE HORSE

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!

Regy Rusty posted:

2 mllion and 3.5 hours to go

I'm awake and feelin good

I was too sleepy to enjoy mario so I'm gonna watch the vods when I can concentrate.

idgaf about 4h 3d zeldas but was around for the 2m hit

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

CJ posted:

Got'em.

Again.

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)
oh wow it hit 2 mil way before I expected it too

stupid dishes I had to watch

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
aw yay the french re-stream got their name incentive :unsmith:

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Zeikier
Jan 26, 2010

"This woman...she's killed before, and not just once..."

gard lepeche?

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

gar le peche

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

CJ posted:

get a load of this guy not up to date on his SA GDQ shitposting memes

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

Completely unrelated. I have returned, and I have :burger:.

:burger: is good (enough), and run is good.

To the final run!

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Cory in the Blouse posted:

I was too sleepy to enjoy mario so I'm gonna watch the vods when I can concentrate.

idgaf about 4h 3d zeldas but was around for the 2m hit

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

No one's left... Everything's gone...! Zebes is burning!

The Lobster posted:

Have a good one! It was wonderful posting with you!!

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
we got the explanation

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

French had to guilt trip to win, standard anti-yabbo propaganda.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

CJ posted:

Two million dollars are dumb and bad. They used that money because they were technically limited and unable to make it not worth poo poo. Can you name a charity that you think is improved by having primitive dollars? Yeah, not spending money on the lovely Alien suit made that movie scarier but it's not like Ridley Scott was breaking out the moneybags to captialise on the Jason and the Argonauts nostalgia. They were trying their hardest with what they had.

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

:france:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

a penus
Aug 14, 2004

see you next mission

Zeikier posted:

gard lepeche?

French for "eat my shorts"

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Ugh I'm working right now. Can you guys fill me in on literally every detail?

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

link will honor the dead french actor by eating those frog legs he got from beedle

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

i gotta go to bed but what a great loving agdq. easily the best overall they've done and i've got like a million hours of runs to go back and watch now

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
"what i know of acid" being my own experiences

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

Your Computer posted:

Two million dollars are dumb and bad. They used that money because they were technically limited and unable to make it not worth poo poo. Can you name a charity that you think is improved by having primitive dollars? Yeah, not spending money on the lovely Alien suit made that movie scarier but it's not like Ridley Scott was breaking out the moneybags to captialise on the Jason and the Argonauts nostalgia. They were trying their hardest with what they had.

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold

Akett posted:

It's a meme.

yeah obviously but what's the source?

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

Your Computer posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

Now it just needs Superman.

• Locked thread