Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
We aren’t told how she was eating her ice cream, maybe she was being really annoying with it, like shoveling it in to her face the a 2 year old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

djssniper posted:

poo poo rag newspaper the sun with one of Lewis's Ex's... who knew he was an 'strange character'

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5335613/lewis-hamilton-ex-reveals-cruel-side-hunger-for-threesomes/

I'm continually confused over why 'Instagram Models' think that is some kind of legitimate career that isn't any different to being a hooker to the rich and famous when they send you a message?

I'm not even mad if it's all true, like, what do you expect from that relationship? It's the equivalent of internet kerb crawling.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I know there is the sisterhood and all that but she does come across as really annoying and a bit dim.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Her, just as Lewis begins to tell her she took a dump in the wrong toilet:

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Rosberg won the WDC by breaking into Lewis' trailer and unloading a massive poo poo in his toilet.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Theophany posted:

Lmao

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
:smith: holy poo poo

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

The TV graphics next year are gonna be so loving ugly and dumb. Why do the Americans think that F1 is Blade Runner?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

poty posted:

The TV graphics next year are gonna be so loving ugly and dumb. Why do the Americans think that F1 is Blade Runner?

Because Lewis must have been assembled in a lab

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

How long until the first lot of testing starts?

Everyone has been quiet on the Bacon Briefcase front, not so much on the toxx bans though.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
If asking for threesomes and melting down at people eating in an annoying manner are crimes, then you can lock me up

eriddy
Jan 21, 2005

sixty nine lmao
felipe massa instagramed his road car and i was like drat he drives a ferrari :/

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I wonder what he drives on the ~300 days of the year the ferrari's in the shop.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Wirth1000 posted:

Rosberg won the WDC by breaking into Lewis' trailer and unloading a massive poo poo in his toilet.
Thread title

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

freeranger posted:

How long until the first lot of testing starts?

Everyone has been quiet on the Bacon Briefcase front, not so much on the toxx bans though.

43 days-

It'll be interesting to see if McLaren actually shows their "2018 car" in January. IIRC, they said the'd do. Still think they'll only present their 2018 livery, as there is no a single reason to show your hand early,

Question is: which car will spring the most leaks during first week of testing, and which team will go through the most dremel cutting discs?

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Wirth1000 posted:

He learned it from the best...(Schumacher, that is)

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

tuo posted:

He learned it from the best...(Schumacher, that is)

Learning about making GBS threads from the best? Sure you don't mean Kimi Raikkonen? :v: :v: Pretty sure he knows what he's doing! lmao :v:

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

I made myself angry typing that. How do redditors do it?

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

tuo posted:

43 days-

It'll be interesting to see if McLaren actually shows their "2018 car" in January. IIRC, they said the'd do. Still think they'll only present their 2018 livery, as there is no a single reason to show your hand early,

Question is: which car will spring the most leaks during first week of testing, and which team will go through the most dremel cutting discs?

They can show their 2018 car with stripped back aero and not give away much other than wheelbase

Toro Rosso-Honda are the likeliest candidate for needing to make trackside modifications if they've underestimated cooling

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

NtotheTC posted:

Learning about making GBS threads from the best? Sure you don't mean Kimi Raikkonen? :v: :v: Pretty sure he knows what he's doing! lmao :v:

Nah, blocking the toilet before the race to play mindgames with your teammate

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Theophany posted:

Jesus H gently caress

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Wirth1000 posted:

I think we’ve learned something important today by implication: Valtteri Bottas does not poop.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Pirate Radar posted:

I think we’ve learned something important today by implication: Valtteri Bottas does not poop.

Explains the grim face

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
stroll sucks

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Wirth1000 posted:

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Theophany posted:

nope, nope, nope

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
As some of you may or may not know Karun Chandhok has full-time employment with Williams F1. He's actually their Chief Heritage Driver so he gets to drive all the historical cars at events or for random videos and poo poo. As some of you may or may not know Karun Chandhok is also Indian, intelligent, very well read, and has an autistic-level of historical racing knowledge and appreciation. Having said all that let's now delve into Williams F1's youtube channel of Karun driving classic cars.

Let's start with Jacques' FW18...

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I would rather huff lighter fluid and suffer serious irreversible brain damage than read YouTube comments. I'm not trying to be funny or make a joke, I'm dead serious.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I’d rather take a ride with Robert Ben Rhoades than read YouTube comments.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I'd rather gently caress Lewis Hamilton than read YouTube comments

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I'd rather see a Stroll WDC than read youtube comments.

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Norns posted:

I'd rather gently caress Lewis Hamilton than read YouTube comments

Better not poo poo in his toilet though

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRsV6YpLsKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr4v1wFS_OY

cool car

#forzaferrari

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Jan 14, 2018

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

iospace posted:

I'd rather see a Stroll WDC than read youtube comments.

Well, we all would. That's hardly a statement.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i dont

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
I'd rather have a meet up with all you idiots than read youtube comments

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax