Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
i'm the only one who for he's a jolly goodfellowed, so you can all get hepatitis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
spinster is a notoriously good poster
who what now seems cool too I GUESS.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mnoba posted:

anyone get mlk day off tomorrow? going in for a few hours and if nothing is on fire i'm going home and will feel a tinge of white guilt as i do it.

Blue state worker here. I'm off with pay because a black man died for your sins. Don't trust whitey.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Drinking Mornay sauce here

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

WatermelonGun posted:

Drinking Mornay sauce here

same but A1 sauce

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Spinster posted:

Im not, and wasn't, I was mad about being called a Pick alt but Facts Are Useless made it clear I'm not in my next probe when I whined to him.

I consider it closed. We're cool.

That was a shameful probe aesop should know better but maybe he just read * men * and assumed it was pick or smth an explanation is in order

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

Don't trust whitey.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the only thing pick and spinster share in common is that theyre both elderly women with the same social security number

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

VikingSkull posted:

same but A1 sauce

gross bro lol

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Orkin Mang posted:

the only thing pick and spinster share in common is that theyre both elderly women with the same social security number

we could ask the mods to combine their names, i would make suggestions but one of them who what will call me a racist lmao

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

WatermelonGun posted:

gross bro lol

Jose, do your thing

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Orkin Mang posted:

Pick isnt old.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

That was a shameful probe aesop should know better but maybe he just read * men * and assumed it was pick or smth an explanation is in order

It's over, really it's cool. This thread is making me :blush:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Streak posted:

Jose, do your thing

it's 3am where he lives, that means he just drug himself from his bedroom into the bath and projectile vomited whilst sharting due to the 2 bottles of nighttrain he consumed

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Who What Now posted:

Pick isnt old.

She is actually a 4000 year old demon

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Streak posted:

Jose, do your thing

Coach sucks now you don’t have to pretend to like a1 anymore

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mnoba posted:

it's 3am where he lives, that means he just drug himself from his bedroom into the bath and projectile vomited whilst sharting due to the 2 bottles of nighttrain he consumed

ime this happens at 4

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Blue Train posted:

She is actually a 4000 year old demon
Something only a 3999 year old demon would know

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I'm taking care of it!!!

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Aesop Poprock posted:

I'm taking care of it!!!

Took you long enough.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

I'm taking care of it!!!

what do you think of my thread, we should have more welcome back from prob threads imho

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Mnoba posted:

what do you think of my thread, we should have more welcome back from prob threads imho

Well I contacted her way before it so it didn't really do anything in terms of solutions but it made her feel good so I like it

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

Well I contacted her way before it so it didn't really do anything in terms of solutions but it made her feel good so I like it

oh ya, this had nothing to do with that just a post

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I still would have probated her for insulting Norm though

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Mnoba posted:

i'm the only one who for he's a jolly goodfellowed, so you can all get hepatitis
how dare you, I've got a water balloon filled with deadly herpetitis X with your name on it :mad:

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Peeked at spins rap sheet and holy god skylark is a mod?!?!
I assume of Fyad, but they are now giving mod tatus to fake personae? Peak irony so many lols or whatever those people say

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Drunk Nerds posted:

Peeked at spins rap sheet and holy god skylark is a mod?!?!
I assume of Fyad, but they are now giving mod tatus to fake personae? Peak irony so many lols or whatever those people say
IK probably.

Moxxis Endowment
Dec 11, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
this is a pretty good thread.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Skylark is actually loving hilarious and a genius and posts nothing like she does in GBS

Moxxis Endowment
Dec 11, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mnoba posted:

Agreed.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

Skylark is actually loving hilarious and a genius and posts nothing like she does in GBS

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Aesop Poprock posted:

And the GBS posting is hilarious because of how mad people get lol

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Mnoba posted:

anyone get mlk day off tomorrow? going in for a few hours and if nothing is on fire i'm going home and will feel a tinge of white guilt as i do it.

Does anyone get MLK day off anymore? I may try to work from home, it's gonna be cold.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Does anyone get MLK day off anymore? I may try to work from home, it's gonna be cold.
mlk does

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I wasn't here. Olease tell me why people though Spinster was a Pick parachute. I've never heard anything more insane in my life. I'll take this to space court.

Drinking tea cause im at work

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Gridlocked posted:

I wasn't here. Olease tell me why people though Spinster was a Pick parachute. I've never heard anything more insane in my life. I'll take this to space court.

Drinking tea cause im at work
female and admitting it in gbs

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
People were contacting me saying they thought she was a Pick alt. I like Spinster but reading her posts they have a really similar way of posting even if the content is different. I probed her for 6 hours for being mean to Norm Macdonald which is a Rule we have Always Had Forever and Definitely Wasn't Added Today and my comment for it called her Pick and it kind of snowballed from there, I didn't really make a big deal about it or attempt to do anything further but I admit being branded Pick is a harsh attack

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Speaking of Pick, I have not noticed her post since her probe ended and I hope she comes back soon.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Aesop Poprock posted:

People were contacting me saying they thought she was a Pick alt. I like Spinster but reading her posts they have a really similar way of posting even if the content is different. I probed her for 6 hours for being mean to Norm Macdonald which is a Rule we have Always Had Forever and Definitely Wasn't Added Today and my comment for it called her Pick and it kind of snowballed from there, I didn't really make a big deal about it or attempt to do anything further but I admit being branded Pick is a harsh attack

I'LL SEE YOU IN SPACE COURT

im now drinking some Schweppes Agrum a collegue brought in. Tastes so sweet but unhealthy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Spinster posted:

Speaking of Pick, I have not noticed her post since her probe ended and I hope she comes back soon.

I must say, the split personality theory is getting some real traction after this post.

• Locked thread