Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

how is the Military being hurt

is this a trump lie or a trump truthtwist?

I think that part of the negotiating the republicans were trying was repealing DACA but getting an increase in military spending. But then who knows what is going on in his head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

a new study bible! posted:

Ignoring the edit, did Paul Ryan actually put out a picture this tone deaf?

https://twitter.com/SpeakerRyan/status/952906199531388930

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

The replies on this are incredible! Thanks!

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

*deep breath*

"Would, would, would, would, not you, would, would.."

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/st...agenumber%3D317

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

"..would, would, no, nope, would, would.."

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

The replies on this are incredible! Thanks!

My favorite was "Paul Ryan = tapeworm"

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

I think the original is still scarier. :(

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

"...would, would, would, and finally yes, with a sledge hammer."

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

old beast lunatic posted:

I think the original is still scarier. :(

ah the GOP lusts for the blood of the innocent, makes sense now

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bob NewSCART posted:

Lol holy poo poo the president can barely loving read lmao

lol

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmao

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Ignoring the edit, did Paul Ryan actually put out a picture this tone deaf?

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Lil babbie calves

Edit: SAD!

Edit2: leg day. Why not done?!!

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i'm paul ryan, and despite being literally the machine, im here to workout to my bros, rage against the machine

*curls 11 pound weights 4 times*

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Was it him or a trump son who's on video lifting weights with very bad no good form ?

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Peace de Bundy posted:

i'm paul ryan, and despite being literally the machine, im here to workout to my bros, rage against the machine

lol i curl way more than that

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

unpacked robinhood posted:

Was it him or a trump son who's on video lifting weights with very bad no good form ?

Trumps kid

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

paul_soccer10 posted:

lol i curl way more than that

haha yeah me too *looks at floor*

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
God, that left calf. It's like the muscle starts for a just moment, says gently caress that, and becomes ruler flat for the remainder of where the the calf muscle should be.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

unpacked robinhood posted:

lmao don jr exercising his lower spine muscles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIhAlmHA2ZA

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

paul_soccer10 posted:

rupturing my abdominal wall to own the libs

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

You don't even need to watch the video, just looking at the thumbnail is perfect.

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

Peace de Bundy posted:

oldie but still goodie

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

I’m still loling that trump feels the need to quantify his level of not-racism because he always has to be the best and bigliest at everything

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Jikes posted:

oldie but still goodie

Irony will forever be lost on rich white people. The only thing they understand: :thermidor:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

ROFL Octopus posted:

I’m still loling that trump feels the need to quantify his level of not-racism because he always has to be the best and bigliest at everything

He is incredibly sick in the brain, and has been for nearly, if not his entire life. He's the president now lol.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Also lolin because “failed steak salesman donald trump is president” sounds like a pitch for an absurdist adult swim show, but no it’s just real life

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

paul_soccer10 posted:

Is that 230kg?! That’s pretty impressive tbf

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Bape Culture posted:

Doubt it. Those are bumper plates. They look like 45lb plates but are lighter, all the way down to 15lbs

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

Paul Ryan liking Rage is exactly the same thing as Ajit Pai's enormous stupid Reese's mug: a little cultural chachki he hopes will make him seem cool but does exactly the opposite

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Doubt it. Those are bumper plates. They look like 45lb plates but are lighter, all the way down to 15lbs

hahahaha

almost as good as posing with the mostly-tame tiger shot between its eyes on a canned hunt

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds

Bape Culture posted:

I wonder what it's like to work out and still look like a pile of loving garbage

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i've only ever seen tchotchke written, while you've apparently only ever heard it said. that's pretty cool

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i've only ever seen tchotchke written, while you've apparently only ever heard it said. that's pretty cool

an inexplicable humblebrag indeed :smugdog:

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Ninja is supreme and you have double-crossed it!
Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer
There's a half hour documentary on BBC tonight looking at Donald Trump voters, one year after the election and it starts with this crazy montage of what it would look like if Donald Trump had won the election and how he'd really gently caress everything up and make himself look like an idiot and tweet a bunch of crazy stuff and do some ridiculous stunts that make him look to be a moron. It's some really clever editing I'll give them that haha, can you imagine? Donald Trump, the President?

ed. The first interview is with a guy who thinks seat belt laws are oppressive and that Donald Trump's optimistic nature is bringing steel jobs back to his area.

goldenninjawarrior fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Jan 15, 2018

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Not only that, he pulled a Paul Ryan like exaggeration of how good he was at a cross fit workout which, as a weekend warrior athlete, I find supremely repellent.

Nothing screams I'm an insecure little baby like grossly misrepresenting how you perform in easily quantifiable sports like a timed workout or race. Ryan cut like an hour off his marathon time and djr said he did a cross fit workout in national class performance time.

Apropos of nothing. Kim jong il also lied about his golfing.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

goldenninjawarrior posted:

There's a half hour documentary on BBC tonight looking at Donald Trump voters, one year after the election and it starts with this crazy montage of what it would look like if Donald Trump had won the election and how he'd really gently caress everything up and make himself look like an idiot and tweet a bunch of crazy stuff and do some ridiculous stunts that make him look to be a moron. It's some really clever editing I'll give them that haha, can you imagine? Donald Trump, the President?

get this, he didn't win the election but he is actually the President! :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I know there is a way to tell just from lookin but I cant tell. what gives it away? the bounce? the lack of bar bend?