Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

panascope posted:

Hixson doesn’t get his thrown in a tight spiral pass on third and long

Whatever, JR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Zuul the Cat posted:

Yeah, I play AdMech in 40k. I probably will at some point, but no one around me plays 30k (as far as i'm aware). I'm graduating this June, so once i'm out of school and I have time to travel to tournaments, maybe i'll pick them up.

I really love the aesthetic of Mechanicum. Especially the Tech-Thralls & robots.

Really looking forward to Mechanicum coming to 40k. GIVE ME MORE ROBOTS.
You could get a head start and run castellax as kastellans and tech thralls as some kind of skitarii.

Just sayin'. :shobon:

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

panascope posted:

Hixson doesn’t get his thrown in a tight spiral pass on third and long

What’s the same as 3 dreadclaws, covered in bits, and only held together by sheer force?

A resin football!

Anacharis Scoria
Jan 5, 2018

The Xanophane Tyrant, The Fallen Master, Lord of the Nine Cohorts, The Apostate Magister

Consider applying for a design position at Xana II, I see potential for you there.

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you
Tempted to throw together an allied Mechanicum force for shits and giggles. What do you think would best represent the Biologis? Lachrimallus with a bunch of adsec with rev chemistry and carapace with a few bots and FNP priests here and there?

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007
Updating my :toxx: : I shall deliver an allied detachment of Questoris Knights. It will be composed of 3 knights - no less, but maybe more.

May the emperor have mercy.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Mango Polo posted:

Updating my :toxx: : I shall deliver an allied detachment of Questoris Knights. It will be composed of 3 knights - no less, but maybe more.

So that's three knights in the trash this time around?

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

:shittypop:

Anacharis Scoria
Jan 5, 2018

The Xanophane Tyrant, The Fallen Master, Lord of the Nine Cohorts, The Apostate Magister

Mango Polo posted:

:dong:

Hixson
Mar 27, 2009

Mango Polo posted:

Cya

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
blyat

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

ZachAttack
Mar 17, 2009

Malevolent Hatform
Nap Ghost

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Make it flip between blyat and I’m gay

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

Just looked at the pile of minis that I need to build and paint before LVO.

Just started screaming.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Caw caw, bitches

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
12 down, 188 to go.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
:suicide:

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

Real men don't use bolters.
200? Those are rookie numbers. Go for the full 300-rending-fearless cultist list.

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you
With their red combs shouldn't they be cocks instead of crows? :classiclol:

Hixson
Mar 27, 2009

BULBASAUR posted:

Caw caw, bitches

drat those are nice

Broken Record Talk
Jul 28, 2009

A three-hundred thousand degree baptism by nuclear fire;
we had it coming.

adamantium|wang posted:

With their red combs shouldn't they be cocks instead of crows? :classiclol:

Corpse Cocks.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

:yikes:

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

Just found some rowdy boys who are getting ready for LVO!

gently caress it is soon.

Fearless
Sep 3, 2003

DRINK MORE MOXIE

Lord_Hambrose posted:

Just found some rowdy boys who are getting ready for LVO!

gently caress it is soon.

I had a lot of fun painting mine. Plus, Red Butchers are mean motherfuckers in an assault.

Partial Octopus
Feb 4, 2006

BULBASAUR posted:

Caw caw, bitches

What are these models from? I've never seen them before.

Chiwie
Oct 21, 2010

DROP YOUR COAT AND GRAB YOUR TOES, I'LL SHOW YOU WHERE THE WILD GOOSE GOES!!!!

Partial Octopus posted:

What are these models from? I've never seen them before.

FW Death Korps with headswaps would be my guess. They look loving rad.

Gato The Elder
Apr 14, 2006

Pillbug
Dark Eldar Scourge heads; they're secretly the coolest head GW makes.

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009
How are you sourcing all those scourge heads.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Ebay has healthy bits market and common bits with low demand (dark eldar, for example) are fairly inexpensive

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

Any word on the next Primarch release?

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

Supposedly, it's either Dorn or Sanguinius.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism

OhDearGodNo posted:

Any word on the next Primarch release?

Better Fulgrim.

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

Whats the deal with pretty boi #1

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism

DJ Dizzy posted:

Whats the deal with pretty boi #1

Too shouty.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The next primarch is 100% Dorn. The 30k Weekender is in like 3 weeks and I bet he'll be shown off with a good chance of being on sale.

The next next primarch is either Alpharius to finally finish off the guys from books 1-3 or Sanguinius to get a head start on Angelus. I'm leaning towards Alpharius.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Open offer for any FW staff to slide a Dorn in their carry on for me at LVO and I'll slip them a bright red fifty.

Incy
May 30, 2006
for other Out
So I painted some robotmans over the holidays, and quite enjoyed it. Now I have 30 thallax and a handful of larger robots, and no memory of how it happened. Is that common? Also I think something terrible happened to my bank balance.

Is there a good source for robotic looking techpriests? I'm not really in to any of the GW or FW ones, and would prefer some robed figure that is about the size of a thallax to base the model off.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Incy posted:

So I painted some robotmans over the holidays, and quite enjoyed it. Now I have 30 thallax and a handful of larger robots, and no memory of how it happened. Is that common? Also I think something terrible happened to my bank balance.

Is there a good source for robotic looking techpriests? I'm not really in to any of the GW or FW ones, and would prefer some robed figure that is about the size of a thallax to base the model off.

Congratulations, you've started playing 30k. No table or opponent is required, generally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

Safety Factor posted:

The next primarch is 100% Dorn. The 30k Weekender is in like 3 weeks and I bet he'll be shown off with a good chance of being on sale.

The next next primarch is either Alpharius to finally finish off the guys from books 1-3 or Sanguinius to get a head start on Angelus. I'm leaning towards Alpharius.

Alpharius shouldn't ever get an actual model :colbert: