Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/bluec0met/status/951575657049481217

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
extremely nationalized voice:]they should not be scared of saying tory because their friends should know they are joking and laugh along

A Spherical Sponge
Nov 28, 2010

TomViolence posted:

whatever works

by "works" i mean "deadens the brain and blunts the abject horror of existing"

with the right drugs you can trick your brain into thinking existence is quite nice actually

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/juliagalef/status/952298766987550720

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

lmao the leader of UKIP has had to break up with his girlfriend because she was racist.

dimebag dinkman
Feb 20, 2003

lol i somehow totally missed that Eddie Izzard was even running until right now

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

dimebag dinkman posted:

lol i somehow totally missed that Eddie Izzard was even running until right now

He's before and yet still nobody knows what he actually wants to loving do if elected

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Well that's a relief.

UrbicaMortis posted:

lmao the leader of UKIP has had to break up with his girlfriend because she was racist.

You know it was absolutely one of those "dammit, we agreed to not to talk like that in public now I have to break up with you!" things.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Captain_Maclaine posted:

You know it was absolutely one of those "dammit, we agreed to not to talk like that in public now I have to break up with you!" things.

ah yes, that old chestnut

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

https://mobile.twitter.com/ClarkeMicah/status/952631417560883201?p=v

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

https://twitter.com/asakuramkii/status/952665237743980544

Good avatar, poor name choice.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

this dumbass dont know what the channel is do he :thunk:

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Some new material's been released about the crown jewels. There was an interesting story when Prince Phillip took the Queen down a dark hall only to give her a massive pearl necklace. Riveting stuff.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Frijolero posted:

There was an interesting story when Prince Phillip took the Queen down a dark hall only to give her a massive pearl necklace.

:stare:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Well then what's the loving point

Let's get the royal navy rebuilt and tow that poo poo outta here

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Frijolero posted:

Some new material's been released about the crown jewels. There was an interesting story when Prince Phillip took the Queen down a dark hall only to give her a massive pearl necklace. Riveting stuff.

I don't remember this on The Crown.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

this dumbass dont know what the channel is do he :thunk:
chunnel m8

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"we will not, as some have assumed, strap rocket boosters to the united kingdom and blast off into space"

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.

Yinlock posted:

"we will not, as some have assumed, strap rocket boosters to the united kingdom and blast off into space"

We can escape europe and save the world

By floating off as various radioactive vapours. Point the rocket boosters at the home counties and essex and be done with it!

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
The next phase of Brexit negotiation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_JOGmXpe5I

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

UrbicaMortis posted:

I don't remember this on The Crown.
I believe they stream a censored version in the UK, due to royal pressure.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

jBrereton posted:

chunnel m8

not a geographic feature :eng101:

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
When you're a normal country where the Crown Jewels aren't a metaphor for a dude's balls:

https://twitter.com/ConorJReidy/status/952794837773946880

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

lmao eat poo poo blairites

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

Staying abreast of the latest developments in jam communism

bump_fn posted:

Love the jovial picture of the jam man with that aggressive headline lol.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

bump_fn posted:

Motherfuckers used to literally purge everyone from minor party officials MP:s who they didn't like and now they're pissing and moaning because they're losing fair and square lol

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Cerebral Bore posted:

Motherfuckers used to literally purge everyone from minor party officials MP:s who they didn't like and now they're pissing and moaning because they're losing fair and square lol
Just laugh. These fuckers are so weak right now, all they can do is impotently complain about how hard done by the are, and no one likes a sore loser.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

not a geographic feature :eng101:
Everything on the earth is a geographic feature, even made made tunnels if u think about it

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bump_fn posted:

tier-one jam boy smashes the blairites just in time for afternoon tea

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Gorn Myson posted:

Just laugh. These fuckers are so weak right now, all they can do is impotently complain about how hard done by the are, and no one likes a sore loser.

It so transparently dumb too. Literally complaining that elections have consequences in democratic systems. I'm sure that'll win people over lol

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Cerebral Bore posted:

It so transparently dumb too. Literally complaining that elections have consequences in democratic systems. I'm sure that'll win people over lol
Oh yeah, and it reminds me a lot of the fallout of Hilary losing the Presidential election, where a lot of people refused to accept the reality that their poorly chosen candidate ran a bad campaign.

Maybe if you're getting shat on in elections then you need to work harder at winning them? No. The problem is democracy, because we're obviously the superior leaders.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
no you see it's the voters' fault for failing milquetoast neoliberalism

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

I got into an argument with an "anyone but Corbyn would be 20 pts ahead in polls" idiot liberal on twitter because I hate myself. They said that Liz Kendall would be polling higher than Corbyn right now. Lol just :lol:

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
I still get people saying that +9.6 vote share is not that impressive as if somehow a 1945 Level increase was just owed to us.

Sure we got a third more votes than last time but anyone could have done that!

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Firos posted:

I got into an argument with an "anyone but Corbyn would be 20 pts ahead in polls" idiot liberal on twitter because I hate myself. They said that Liz Kendall would be polling higher than Corbyn right now. Lol just :lol:
I've yet to see a poll where any other potential leader is ahead of Corbyn. "Liberals are more electable" is just an article of faith, it's why you had so many Dems insisting that Hillary was the electable candidate in spite of all evidence to the contrary.

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

Irony Be My Shield posted:

I've yet to see a poll where any other potential leader is ahead of Corbyn. "Liberals are more electable" is just an article of faith, it's why you had so many Dems insisting that Hillary was the electable candidate in spite of all evidence to the contrary.

Oh no, you see, Liz Kendall wouldn't be able to be PM. But she would be polling higher because she isn't divisive???

gently caress.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Fans posted:

I still get people saying that +9.6 vote share is not that impressive as if somehow a 1945 Level increase was just owed to us.

Sure we got a third more votes than last time but anyone could have done that!

Firos posted:

Let me guess, these are the same people who were 100% convinced that the Tories would win big back before the election?

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Cerebral Bore posted:

Let me guess, these are the same people who were 100% convinced that the Tories would win big back before the election?

The Labour Party was doomed but then it was saved.... no thanks to Jeremy Corbyn!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

so desperate