Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party
wow

https://twitter.com/SCMP_News/status/953110778424582144

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Times Beach, Missouri: China Edition

Platystemon fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Jan 16, 2018

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
salient part from that article:

quote:

The truck was painted like a city cleaning services vehicle and the firm in Rudong county in Jiangsu province used the method to get rid of liquid waste for over a year, Jiangsu TV reported.

The company, Bairui Biomedical Technology, has also been fined 800,000 yuan (US$124,000), the report said.

how the gently caress does it take a year to nail someone spraying loving chemical waste in the street on a regular basis

also lol that the fine was probably the monthly income for these scuzzbags

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

i've since been blocked by naomi wumao, lol. maybe she should stick to writing about her cool projects and not go full "America Lynches Negroes" every time someone hurts the feelings of the chinese people

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Jeoh posted:

i've since been blocked by naomi wumao, lol. maybe she should stick to writing about her cool projects and not go full "America Lynches Negroes" every time someone hurts the feelings of the chinese people

who hacked jeoh’s account

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2128418/chinese-drug-firm-used-water-tanker-spray-liquid-waste-streets

l m a o

~when china rules the world~

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:
https://twitter.com/1957spirit/status/953106518701936640

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Assuming he didn't piss on her that would be a pretty lame attempt at blackmailing murdoch. "oh no a video of me, a billionaire, boning a younger woman, how will I ever recover?"

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

Apparently Jared Kushner was specifically warned by America’s spook agencies not to get too close to her. There’s a Wall Street Journal article, paywalled :argh:

quote:

WASHINGTON—U.S. counterintelligence officials in early 2017 warned Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, that Wendi Deng Murdoch, a prominent Chinese-American businesswoman, could be using her close friendship with Mr. Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, to further the interests of the Chinese government, according to people familiar with the matter.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
If rumor is to be believed then Deng also banged Tony Blair and Vladimir Putin

Not at the same time though

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Rupert Murdoch had sex with his wife?! Scandalous!

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ
Who do I have to pay off to not see video of Murdoch's wrinkled old-man cock?

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Pirate Radar posted:

If rumor is to be believed then Deng also banged Tony Blair and Vladimir Putin

Not at the same time though

thats a record to be proud of

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Gargamel Gibson posted:

Rupert Murdoch had sex with his wife?! Scandalous!

Appropriate:

"Sure, I knew she was a spy, but I still married her," says evil old fart.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol this caused the bitcoin crash this morning and its nto coming back

https://twitter.com/ReutersBiz/stat...er%3D88%23pti13

Injuryprone
Sep 26, 2007

Speak up, there's something in my ear.

Get outta here with all these lovely linked tweets.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Now that I think about it a rich man loving his wife is probably quite unheard of in China.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

she's half his age and a trophy wife so maybe not

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Injuryprone posted:

Get outta here with all these lovely linked tweets.

you've literally never posted anything of value

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Jeoh posted:

literally never posted anything of value

Don't sign your posts.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Jose posted:

she's half his age and a trophy wife so maybe not

She seems to be doing pretty well for herself. Looks like its coming full circle from trophy wife to Sugar Momma

http://people.com/celebrity/wendi-deng-new-boyfriend-hungarian-model-bertold-zahoran/

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Grand Fromage posted:

Don't sign your posts.

Don't post

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ

Maybe it's just the way he's twisting his shoulders, but that is one freakishly straight torso

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

BexGu posted:

She seems to be doing pretty well for herself. Looks like its coming full circle from trophy wife to Sugar Momma

http://people.com/celebrity/wendi-deng-new-boyfriend-hungarian-model-bertold-zahoran/

First you get the money, then you get the bitches: Gender equality remix.

Bajaj
Sep 13, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Outrail posted:

First you get the money, then you get the bitches: Gender equality remix.
I almost had a similar thing happen to me a with a Chinese millionaire. Chat was good, she was a horny woman, sent a bunch of naked photos, lot of talk about letting me stay in her extra apartments, taking me on vacation, etc. I posted about it ages ago. She looked totally fine in the photos, a very normal Chinese woman in her 40s. It didn't seem like a bad deal at all. She had added my Wechat because we had some mutual friends all connected, and she liked this idea of some secret thing going on.

Then we met face to face. From a distance I was like "Oh, no, no way. Noooo way." I feel bad saying anything bad about her because she wasn't a bad person or had anything wrong, it was just that she was nothing like the photos and what she was like was something I just couldn't handle getting it up to if I was to be her FWB. Just a big "no way." I'd be over-cooked spaghetti at every moment around her.

She was the super jealous type and she knew I was talking to other girls at the time, and she tried to say that was the reason why she called it off (to save face when I met her and I told her I was really busy and actually had to leave right that moment, lol). A while later I was walking with Chaoshan Girl who was in some cutesy outfit, and we came upon the woman above talking to someone on the sidewalk. I stopped to say howdy and she seemed in a good mood, and then looked over at CG and her face dropped. "Oh, is this your girlfriend?" CG immediately said "GIRLFRIEND, HOW CAN HE HAVE A GIRLFRIEND? HE IS GAY!" They both glared at each other and we left. She later messaged me asking how old CG was and that was the reason why she couldn't trust me or something.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

BexGu posted:

Good for her

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Saints Row 5 lookin good

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

GotLag posted:

Who do I have to pay off to not see video of Murdoch's wrinkled old-man cock?

same question but the opposite

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

I know a guy teaching in China right now and he mentioned that it might be tricky to transfer his wages out of the country when his contract is up. Is that something that any of the former teachers ITT had any problems with? Does it involve bribery?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Bajaj posted:

CG immediately said "GIRLFRIEND, HOW CAN HE HAVE A GIRLFRIEND? HE IS GAY!" They both glared at each other and we left.
chaoshan girl dropping burns on you

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

I know a guy teaching in China right now and he mentioned that it might be tricky to transfer his wages out of the country when his contract is up. Is that something that any of the former teachers ITT had any problems with? Does it involve bribery?

it involves loose clothing and a lot of tape

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Cry Havoc posted:

it involves loose clothing and a lot of tape

gently caress, I thought that was just for birds and lizards.

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party
https://my.mixtape.moe/pbacav.mp4

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

I'm the lackluster jog hoping against hope the perp gets away.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

So China has these useless lazy keystone cops as the typical beat cop, and they send in troops from another province when they need to do some civilian slaughter, but what is the Chinese equivalent of the FBI like? Who investigates serious big crimes?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

They probably pay people to snitch and just sit around pick their nose a while and choose one to extort or interrogate

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party
https://my.mixtape.moe/gajraq.mp4

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

Bajaj posted:

She was the super jealous type and she knew I was talking to other girls at the time, and she tried to say that was the reason why she called it off (to save face when I met her and I told her I was really busy and actually had to leave right that moment, lol). A while later I was walking with Chaoshan Girl who was in some cutesy outfit, and we came upon the woman above talking to someone on the sidewalk. I stopped to say howdy and she seemed in a good mood, and then looked over at CG and her face dropped. "Oh, is this your girlfriend?" CG immediately said "GIRLFRIEND, HOW CAN HE HAVE A GIRLFRIEND? HE IS GAY!" They both glared at each other and we left. She later messaged me asking how old CG was and that was the reason why she couldn't trust me or something.

You have the best experiences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

Baronjutter posted:

So China has these useless lazy keystone cops as the typical beat cop, and they send in troops from another province when they need to do some civilian slaughter, but what is the Chinese equivalent of the FBI like? Who investigates serious big crimes?

They have the People's Procuratorate, which is a government agency that basically acts as both investigators and prosecutors. You will no doubt be shocked to find that they reserve their best efforts for corruption cases against whoever's on the wrong side of the current authorities in the central government.

• Locked thread