Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Tumble posted:

hes saying this because his approval rating has gone up 2 points

lol he wishes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Calm Waters posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/953273134655987716

it's great that despite not being american and therefore having no access to Fox News, I still get to follow along with it every morning

Up 8% to almost 17% approvals! Only 83% of n..blacks still Haters and Losers! Amazing result for Your Favorite Predisent (ME). Are you Sick of Winning YET?

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

lol Remember when he was running for president a few weeks ago

https://twitter.com/VanityFair/status/943923607150964737

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Aren't the Fake Newsies tomorrow? Can't wait to see who takes home the statue.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
It's a dark time, and it's going to be even darker. We need to keep our chins up and :lol: and :hmbol: as much as possible, but don't stop caring. Never stop caring.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

fishing with the fam posted:

he just slammed fox and friends for being 90% negative so maybe they're getting on- just kidding this definitely will go NOT DONE

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
:lol:

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/awkward-joe-arpaio-learns-on-tv-that-accepting-his-pardon-was-a-legal-confession-video/

Awkward: Arpaio Learns on TV that Accepting Trump’s Pardon was Legal Confession

and then he says he doesn't think it's true and you'll have to talk to legal scholars to determine that. Melber reminded him that he is himself a lawyer and cited the Supreme Court case that established precedent.

lol ol' dumb joe

Calm Waters
Aug 24, 2011

oh god oh no let me scour the absolute limits of my imagination here

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

tote up a bags posted:

he just slammed fox and friends for being 90% negative so maybe they're getting on- just kidding this definitely will go NOT DONE

lol no he slammed everyone except fox and friends - the 90% number was what he watched on fox and friends

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/953159905124417536

Donald Trump doesn't care about black people

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Calm Waters posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/953273134655987716

it's great that despite not being american and therefore having no access to Fox News, I still get to follow along with it every morning

The Black Americans love me, folks. They really do. And I love them. Unemployment is the lowest ever. The last time this many blacks were working was before the Civil War, can you believe that? A lot of people are comparing me to Lincoln, due to my love of the blacks and their work.

My approval rating with blacks has DOUBLED because of this. I didn't know you could double numbers that big, but hey, that's what the math guys are saying. The pollsters, the same ones who predicted I would win the Presidency in the biggest win in history. Which, well... you folks saw the crowds, the turnout. We did that, too, and it was thanks to you.

There's a lot of blacks working, lot of whites too! Working hard. Coal is back, have you heard this? It's back. Coal and oil, both back, both great American job creators. 1 billion jobs, that's what we're making in the United States. 1 billion jobs for 1 billion hard working AMERICAN citizens.

Finally, I would like to close today's speech by mentioning DACA. DUCK-A? DUH-CUH. We've got a lot of DACA people out there, and they're great, really they are. I'm not racist at all, so I can see this. But we need a Wall, and DACA isn't a wall. Thanks and have a great holiday!

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Rough Lobster posted:

Puffed up pompous popinjay? That's got to be the most British insult of all time.

Boris is known for being a silly twat who forms idiotic insults in an effort to try and gain a sensible footing in the sheer cliff-face that is his life

gently caress him

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
I like how his twitter login is realDonaldTrump and not like, DonaldJTrump

just, you know, so people don't confuse his tweets with fakeDonaldTrump's

even (much) better

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
Wait wait wait. Do you mean to tell me that the wedges comment was real?!

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

hitchensgoespop posted:

Its amazing that NK state media is more on point than fox news.

NK state media doesn't need to consider weighing both sides of the argument, or weighing the retarded president

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

MC Hawking posted:

it's all real

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

MC Hawking posted:

By the end of this poo poo we will have spawned a new version of Poe's law.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Jose posted:

i barely watch tv at all says man who tweets at tv shows all day

why would any president bother to do work after this when he's proved you can be a lazy poo poo

Obviously you can only get away with it if you're a Blue-Collar Billionaire™

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Remember when everyone on Trump's business council-thing quit at the same time and Trump publicly poo poo on the only black guy on it and only him?

Not racist President.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

The Blight House: Trump's Presidency Sinks Below Rock Bottom

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/donald-trump-white-house-goes-from-bad-to-worse-a-1187580.html

quote:

"I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"

Of course, that's not how a healthy person talks -- it is the voice of mania. And the patient, unfortunately, is the most powerful man in the world, a man who is resented even by his closest aids.

... Trump's behavior is childish, and he has now become obsessed with a book that he hasn't even read, nor is he likely to.

More important, however, is the question as to how Trump -- if he gets this upset because of a book -- might react in a real crisis.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/realDonaIdTrimp/status/953270586855243776

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lmao he's finally noticed it

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
He's so dim he actually forgets to point out that his lies are not actual lies in his eyes and that's a lol.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

wow he's a dim bulb isn't he?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I think the fake tweets trying to one up the president really take away from how stupid he actually is.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
I like how he linked it out

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Professional brain experts and people with important titles are starting to notice that maybe the president is unhinged and dumb. Goons are all John McClane hollerin' "Welcome to the party, Pal!"

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Every outcome of how this speeding train with the brakes cut finally comes to a stop is lol-worthy

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

gently caress...my balls....catch them......is there a spaceman who can retrieve them.....

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Have I lied 2000 times? Who knows! Hard to count that high and all lies (of which there were few, but some!) were done to MAGA. WaPo (Washington Post) lies as much as they want (I can count on one hand) but never corrects it (can count on one hand!).

Holy loving poo poo he's dumb. Has he always been this parenthesis happy, or is that a more recent development?

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I can't believe that tweet is still up. Is everyone around just too afraid to say "Mr President, that tweet does not say what you want it to say"?

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

Catastrophe posted:

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/awkward-joe-arpaio-learns-on-tv-that-accepting-his-pardon-was-a-legal-confession-video/

and then he says he doesn't think it's true and you'll have to talk to legal scholars to determine that. Melber reminded him that he is himself a lawyer and cited the Supreme Court case that established precedent.

lol ol' dumb joe

I have to find a video of the whole thing, I just saw Joe doggedly insisting that he was right, I missed the part where Melber owned the gently caress out of him, that's priceless. Another Ted Crockett moment. Pretty soon we'll have enough for a supercut.

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

I can't believe that tweet is still up. Is everyone around just too afraid to say "Mr President, that tweet does not say what you want it to say"?

That second tweet is from a fake account, right? RealDonaldTrimp?

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
Don't fall for the fake Trimp.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 37 hours!

Poe's Law and all, but you guys can't be that blind can you?

Like seriously

https://twitter.com/realDonaIdTrimp/status/953083996212150273

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Jikes posted:

That second tweet is from a fake account, right? RealDonaldTrimp?

Noooooo, it finally happened. Made it through over a year of the Trump presidency, but they got me eventually.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Catastrophe posted:

lol ol' dumb joe

holy moley this is certainly something

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

at real donald trimp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
https://twitter.com/realDonaIdTrimp/status/952054105412784128