Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

buckle Bomb? fire greasy botcha rollins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
raging against pro wrestling journalists social justice attitudes

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

sleepwalkers posted:

Oh loving hell, are we really doing this here?

No we are most definitely loving not.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Cavauro posted:

buckle Bomb? fire greasy botcha rollins.

Dean is the greasy one you EEdiot

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I killed Tali on purpose

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Cavauro posted:

I killed Tali on purpose

I can't believe Cavuaro was actually bad. Next thing you're going to tell me you romanced Miranda and picked the stupid green ending.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I romanced my dick and stayed away from making all those characters even worse by pushing them onto the romance track

I like to listen to wrestling observer radio.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Jan 14, 2018

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Cavauro posted:

I romanced my dick

also how I watch wrestling

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I have come to save you with #content.

Episode 10: 1999 WCW 32 Man* World Title Tournament BRACKETOLOGY with Hulkamatt.

Join us as Hulkamatt predicts the results of an 18 year old tournament.

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/13796778

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Cavauro posted:

I killed Tali on purpose

Did you gently caress the ghost?

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

VJeff posted:

Next thing you're going to tell me you romanced Miranda and picked the stupid green ending.

Oh loving hell, are we really doing this here? 

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

VJeff posted:

I can't believe Cavuaro was actually bad. Next thing you're going to tell me you romanced Miranda and picked the stupid green ending.
I beat the first two games with all achievements except for romance achievements. There is no third mass effect.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

there is no third one but the fourth ones counts as double-canon

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Super No Vacancy posted:

there is no third one but the fourth ones counts as double-canon

The one where the big reveal is that the plot of a game that came out five years prior happened?

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

If you got invested in the plot of Mass Effect to the point where you got angry at 3's ending, well, I don't know what to tell you

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
The show about the Brian Pillman book went up yesterday. It was pretty good. If you're interested in Pillman, I would check it out.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

mariooncrack posted:

The show about the Brian Pillman book went up yesterday. It was pretty good. If you're interested in Pillman, I would check it out.

I really liked it, as well as Bryan and Vinny's recent recap of the Stampede show. God that match ruled.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Defiance Industries posted:

The one where the big reveal is that the plot of a game that came out five years prior happened?

dramatic irony is for the characters not the audience

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

oatgan posted:

dramatic irony is for the characters not the audience

The information has no impact on the characters or story, and you can skip it entirely with no repercussions, so that seems unlikely.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The bad mass effect is actually the first one. The fourth one is probably bad too but I did not play it.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Bryan can't say 2018 and Dave is saying 2016 as 2006.

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
"Oh gently caress, this is really bad." ~ Dave Meltzer on choking to death.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Bryan can't say 2018 and Dave is saying 2016 as 2006.
I thought you were being picky and then he did it again in a completely different context, 20 minutes later

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
This weeks Retro Nitro was really bad, not funny bad either, just incredibly boring.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

Incessant Excess posted:

This weeks Retro Nitro was really bad, not funny bad either, just incredibly boring.

Jericho vs Booker T was a good match and I loved the last two matches with Lex vs Rey and Goldberg vs Bigelow vs Hall.

You are correct though that by and large nothing happened on this show. Bischoff getting shaved was such a minor thing.

Next week though we get the greatest promo of Bret Hart's career.

and don't forget that within three months Hogan will be a face :wtc:

PaybackJack fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Jan 15, 2018

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

PaybackJack posted:

Jericho vs Booker T was a good match and I loved the last two matches with Lex vs Rey and Goldberg vs Bigelow vs Hall.

Was there a reason why Booker T vs Jericho happened? It seemed like a random match that was about nothing but I may have missed a setup by the commentary. Luger vs Rey was fine and kinda made me want to see Rey vs. some big dude, until Nash had to come out for the interference. I didn't care for 90% of the main event but Goldberg spearing both dudes at the same time was fuckin cool.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Eric Bischoff vs David Flair was maybe the worst match I have ever seen. I'd have to rewatch Jenna vs Sharmell to know for sure but I'm in no rush there.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

Incessant Excess posted:

Was there a reason why Booker T vs Jericho happened? It seemed like a random match that was about nothing but I may have missed a setup by the commentary. Luger vs Rey was fine and kinda made me want to see Rey vs. some big dude, until Nash had to come out for the interference. I didn't care for 90% of the main event but Goldberg spearing both dudes at the same time was fuckin cool.

While of course there was lame interference in both matches, Nash took a great bump for his dropkick and I always liked seeing Nash and Luger work against smaller guys. Yeah, obviously in hindsight it would have been great to see Rey/Konnan go over in the feud.

Main event same thing except I loved watching Hall get thrown around, dude was so great at taking a beating. Goldberg was pretty well booked in the match, with the double spear being the obvious great spot.

Incessant Excess posted:

Eric Bischoff vs David Flair was maybe the worst match I have ever seen. I'd have to rewatch Jenna vs Sharmell to know for sure but I'm in no rush there.

It's bad, but it's two non-wrestlers and it goes all of 2 minutes. I like the finish because it's so good it's bad watching David use and reveal the gimmick. David Flair is so obviously trying his hardest while still managing to be a black hole of charisma. Also I laughed at

Tony: "He had a roll of coins in his hand."
Larry: "Keep Heenan out of there, he'll grab it."

PaybackJack fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Jan 15, 2018

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/953114138389053441

Relatable.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

dave: i can lift up michael cole. i ain't tipping over a truck.
bryan: have you tried?
dave: to lift up michael cole? no

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

Cardboard Box posted:

dave: i can lift up michael cole. i ain't tipping over a truck.
bryan: have you tried?
dave: to lift up michael cole? no

"I never met the guy!"

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

I normally don't have a problem with Filthy on shows, but holy poo poo Tom, stop ranting like a sports talk caller about how that one dude blew it at the end of the Saints/Vikings game. Lord.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/RicFlairNatrBoy/status/953298872952123392

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

My God, he's trying to become a Flair :aaa:

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
I take Dave retweeting oatgan today to mean that the Pisscast should return, preferably replacing the lovely Dr Keith Presents show, on the f4w site.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/953387468090298368

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

the end game of every superfan.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

coconono posted:

the end game of every superfan.

I wonder if he’s going to take her name.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

Hyperbole. It's bad but it only lasts for 2 minutes and has a worthwhile post match pay off. Jenna/Sharmell is like 6-7 minutes long bell to bell and there is no pay off.

PaybackJack fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Jan 17, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Bryan insisting that Nitro was great at the start of the recap and that Vinny will agree by the end, only for Bryan to slowly realize,"Oh wait, this show sucked..." :xd: