Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

She deserved it, too, though. What an odious piece of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
congratulations on your retard country, bring on the fake news awards

Study: 42 percent of Republicans believe accurate — but negative — stories qualify as ‘fake news’
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...y-as-fake-news/

if i dont like it, it isnt true. a nuanced and reasoned position of toddlers and trump supporters alike

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The thing you guys gotta remember re: Trump's weight, is the camera adds ten pounds. The diaper adds another 15.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

eonwe posted:

mods give me a girther gangtag

Do you think Trump calls the turds that sink to the bottom of the toilet "stillgirths?"

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Ayn Randi posted:

Study: 42 percent of Republicans believe accurate — but negative — stories qualify as ‘fake news’

if i dont like it, it isnt true. a nuanced and reasoned position of toddlers and trump supporters alike

This just in: 42% of Republicans have no rational thoughts and would absolutely drink bleach if they thought it was owning the libs

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Ayn Randi posted:

honestly surprised it isn't somewhere around 90 percent considering how high trump's approval rating is.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

My balls after experiencing today's Donny news cycle:

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 46 hours!

Groovelord Neato posted:

honestly surprised it isn't somewhere around 90 percent considering how high trump's approval rating is.

The other 58% just don't believe the stories are accurate.

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

eonwe posted:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

ruddiger posted:

Do you think Trump calls the turds that sink to the bottom of the toilet "stillgirths?"

Nah, that's what he calls his constipation poos.

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004

eonwe posted:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

She deserved it, too, though. What an odious piece of poo poo.

Undoubtedly. I wish he had been able to direct that at Trump, though.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I was wondering how they would handle the presidential medical exam coming back with "the president could keel over dead any second from half a dozen different things, he has more drugs in his system than Walgreens, and his brain is literally leaking out his nose drop by drop". I am really glad that they went with full on alternative facts so alternative that Hitler won WW2 where they come from.

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell

Bogus Adventure posted:

Undoubtedly. I wish he had been able to direct that at Trump, though.

If anyone raised their voice or criticized trump to his face he would literally call the secret service to save him, and I would have a hearty lol

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Christian news site LifeSite News is sounding the alarm

Why is this a problem?

Jeez, do these people want to kick off Armageddon or not?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Space T Rex posted:

If anyone raised their voice or criticized trump to his face he would literally call the secret service to save him, and I would have a hearty lol

He'd probably piss himself, too. It'd be lol-worthy.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
I just hope Donny 2 Scoops will continue to crush big macs every day and his visibly ailing health becomes more and more obvious.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Archaic posted:

I just hope Donny 2 Scoops will continue to crush big macs every day and his visibly ailing health becomes more and more obvious.

Right? My thoughts were good! Let him continue on, gently caress he’s gonna start smokin Marlboro’s and glen levit in a year.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

He's acting out every second of the piss tape

https://twitter.com/EdKrassen/status/953419835974840320

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

That's the test they gave Trump

I can see him passing that.

That's not what I mean though. The point of a government shutdown is to blackmail other parts of Congress or the Presidency. How does it happen when when Republicans control all parts of government? Is their party discipline that low that they can't get together a majority on funding?

goddamn I thought this was a joke post then I saw the same test sheet posted on a couple news sites.

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

ruddiger posted:

goddamn I thought this was a joke post then I saw the same test sheet posted on a couple news sites.

:stare:

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell

lol

ruddiger posted:

lmao

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
face velvet church daisy red i remembered that poo poo from like five hours ago suck it trump

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
god i hope bannon is just napalming his burned bridges right now

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/953432208211152896

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/953433410659409921

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Trump's next test leaked:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

hmbol i can guarantee bannon has too much pride to go with the alberto gonzalez 'i do not recall' and is just straight up refusing to answer

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Imagine going to jail for President Dr. Donald J. Trump, Ph.D

lol

Edit: someone should remind Bannon there's no scotch in prison

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Everyone knows the Fake News Media is trying to say that there is Russia Collusion. There is NO COLLUSION! GET SMART! DO SOMETHING!!!1!!11!ONE

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Egbert Souse posted:

Imagine going to jail for President Dr. Donald J. Trump, Ph.D

white people in power are immune to laws, id like to be proven wrong though

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/953435304978976768?s=17

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

This looks kinda like... You know... Guilty behaviour.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

11 hours in one day is more than trump works in a week. He’s showing off now.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Egbert Souse posted:

You know what, sorry for posting this because it's obviously fake. There's no way Steve Bannon went 11 hours without a drink.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

eonwe posted:

I'm 6'1" and was starting to look a bit chunky cuddly when I hit 250lbs almost a year ago and even then I was nowhere near Tromp levels of fat-assery, and I had pretty miserable muscle mass. I'm now 235lbs and reckon I could probably fit my entire lower body into one leg of Tromp's golf slacks.

Lol at "resting heart rate of 65bpm". I'm no athlete but I cycle a few miles to/from work each day and over the past year I've gone from almost-zero exercise up to the point where I can do a 5-mile run without my heart exploding. I got a Fitbit as a crap Christmas Winterval present, which I've worn on and off, and it reports my resting heart rate as 78 and I refuse to believe that I've used up more lifetime energy juice than Tromp and will therefore die sooner.

Nice to see the Tromp doctor going down the "good genes" route. I'd thought that after the Nazis adopted American ideas about eugenics, and all those awful experiments America carried out on brown people, that it might have fallen out of favour. But nope, can't keep a good idea down.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/953447985282723841

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Egbert Souse posted:

There's pruno 😉

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø
if the WH is under investigation, how would their "gag" order hold up in court if bannon signs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

What do you think the drones who write for Dear Leader's twitter account are like? I wonder about that sometimes. Their DPRK counterparts, too.