Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

We Know Catheters posted:

There's pruno 😉

Bannon is human pruno, he manufactures his own toilet wine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Egbert Souse posted:

Edit: someone should remind Bannon there's no scotch in prison

Wouldn't he be going to rich people prison or is that not a thing anymore

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Space T Rex posted:

Trump's next test leaked:

Can't find "PISS", this is obviously a fake

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

I guess you could say he forgot to take his girth control. A picture really is girth a thousand words. He's a real salt of the girth kind of guy.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

"Healthy 170kg," loving :laffo:

He's healthier because 170 is less than 235!!!
-Morons propping up DPRK's Trump

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Bogus Adventure posted:

lol there is a lot going on in this post

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Hello I am Doctor Spaceman and I can certify that the president is healthy, thin and very very smart
*brief, worried glance off camera, slight nod*
Hello I am Doctor Spaceman and I can certify that the president is healthy, thin and a very stable genius

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

Bogus Adventure posted:

I've got news for you, my dude

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
GOP Rep. Gaetz describes Haiti as 'sheet metal and garbage'

http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/gop-rep-gaetz-describes-haiti-as-sheet-metal-and-garbage-1138485827673?v=a

tone deaf except to dear leader.

wait which country is this again?

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Tumble posted:

lol there is a lot going on in this post

He's new here

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bogus Adventure posted:

You are dorks target market

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Egbert Souse posted:

Imagine going to jail for President Dr. Donald J. Trump, Ph.D

lol

Edit: someone should remind Bannon there's no scotch in prison

From reading Fire And Fury I got the impression that Sloppy Steve was aware of what a toxic tire fire the whole Russian element was and kept himself completely removed from it. After his short stint at being the Master of Whisperers/Cardinal Richelieu behind the throne before being kicked out, I imagine he's realised all his bridges are burnt and is just dumping every single piece of dirt he has on the current Whitehouse admin.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Did I get taken by a joke account? x_x

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Bogus Adventure posted:

nah

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

From reading Fire And Fury I got the impression that Sloppy Steve was aware of what a toxic tire fire the whole Russian element was and kept himself completely removed from it. After his short stint at being the Master of Whisperers/Cardinal Richelieu behind the throne before being kicked out, I imagine he's realised all his bridges are burnt and is just dumping every single piece of dirt he has on the current Whitehouse admin.

I don't know, he's also the same guy who put out the initial version of the muslim ban on a Friday because it would trigger libs and cause maximum chaos. I can see him refusing to answer any questions for that exact same reason.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Bogus Adventure posted:

I'm confused. Are you lolling at the parody twitter or lolling with it?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

I'm confused. Are you lolling at the parody twitter or lolling with it?

I'm apparently a moron, so don't mind me.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Bogus Adventure posted:

uhg, and self-aware enough to make us all look bad too. you're destined for great things and poo poo i can't even tell what's sarcasm anymore

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
lol i went to Oklahoma and it was sheet metal and garbage people

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/iborgward/status/953450388656566272

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

lol, for they released a summary of the president's exam

https://www.scribd.com/document/369308997/Summary-of-Physical-Exam-for-President-Trump-12-Jan-2018#from_embed

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
yo what happened to you something awful

Bogus Adventure posted:

eat poo poo newbie bitch

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
HDL 67, huh? Yeah ok.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
i believe that the scale in that office said 239 pounds. i also believe trump had one foot taking weight on the ground and a sly wink and nod at the doctor

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

trump is a hambeast bitch lol 235

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Don Gato posted:

I don't know, he's also the same guy who put out the initial version of the muslim ban on a Friday because it would trigger libs and cause maximum chaos. I can see him refusing to answer any questions for that exact same reason.

The Muslim ban was 1200 years ago in the First Age of Tromp when Bannon thought he was the new Kingmaker and had real ultimate power.

Right now he's been burned by both the WH and his freakshow Mercer family backers. If I was a 5D chess player I'd even suggest that he saw the Mueller train coming and deliberately burned all the bridges associating himself with the current administration.

He's hosed, and his best chance of remaining remotely relevant is to deliver a headline-making condemnation of the Tromp administration and how it tried but failed to live up to his glorious vision of the New Republic. It's either that or go back to cooking meth in a rental bathtub.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Bogus Adventure posted:

It's OK my friend :3: Sometimes I get confused by parody in this thread and for a moment I think that Domal J Tromp is predisent of the US of A. But then I wake up and remember that it was just a crazy fever dream and nothing like that could ever happen in the real world.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

If it weren't for the booze thing I could totally see Bannon playing martyr and going to jail for "free speech" or something.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Awoke to find myself a #girther

The future is indeed amazing

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
lol even if bannon backs up the wh all the way and goes to prison on trump's behalf, modern adonis donald trump still wouldn't pardon him because he doesn't like bannon any more.

he's not going to prison though, obviously.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
750 posts behind, will read them to catch up. But no way is Trump 238 effing pounds. No way.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Bogus Adventure posted:

To be fair that account is really good at what they do.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Who is going to announce the nominations for the Fakies tomorrow? Right now the only possible compère's are Alex "Beefcake Neutraceuticals" Jones or that English twat who spouts shite in front of a world map in his mammy's basement.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Would it be that hard for someone to install a scale under a welcome mat or something that Trump has to walk over for an appearance?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

I hope to god the 32 year old man who made a Faustian pact and ended up in the body of a 55 year old republican hosts the awards

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

238 is Tromp's cholesterol level

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

Who is going to announce the nominations for the Fakies tomorrow? Right now the only possible compère's are Alex "Beefcake Neutraceuticals" Jones or that English twat who spouts shite in front of a world map in his mammy's basement.

7 part tweet by trump. Interrupted twice by Kelly for 30 min

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell
Its really hosed up that Trumps supporters are thrilled to immediately dismiss anything that contradicts trump/fox news as fake. Like they are so eager to willingly become slaves to fox news. They're just giving them complete and total control over all of their thoughts and opinions. That's just so loving dumb. They demand proof of all criticism and yet expect no proof of anything positive?? In fact if anyone even tries to fact check something positive, that's fake news too because it didn't come from fox. I just can't even.

I just can't even.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I appreciate that, and yes they are good at what they do. x_x

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

The 2 + 2 = 5 bit from 1984 except it is about Trump's weight.