Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smashing Link
Jul 8, 2003

I'll keep chucking bombs at you til you fall off that ledge!
Grimey Drawer

Sagebrush posted:

it's not a torus but it's topologically identical to one

Ok I wasn't counting the cup handle but I get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Sagebrush posted:

q.v. "the children were rescued by, I don't know, let's say...Moe."

That's a really funny way to conclude the episode though. :shrug:

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

The assumption that the average /pol/ user will have a loving family to comfort them in their last moments is... Optimistic

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
It just says family. Some feel obligated to show up.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Uhhh if you don't show up for every family member's final moments then WHAT is even your retirement plan

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

:lol: that a 4channer thinks his balls and dick will be pumping anything but dust at that point

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Toroids, you say?

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Not the oil, mind you. Just the cans.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Samovar posted:

Not the oil, mind you. Just the cans.

Of course, that's where you'd find all the fiber.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

harsh words from akua the gay otter

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

"No, Mom, his name is not 'Tekken', it's 'King'! Ugh! If you insist on making memes, at least check the wiki first! Gawd!"

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Why is it hilarious when dogs eats poo but it's not socially acceptable for me to do it

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I can't... handle... :negative:

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

Fartbox posted:

Why is it hilarious when dogs eats poo but it's not socially acceptable for me to do it

Depends who the poo belongs to, I think.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/rondmcc/status/953389594044764160

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Wholesome prison blues

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

That's way more atheist dogs than I expected.

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011
What the gently caress is a pet blessing

Also my dog chews on his penis and spins in a circle crying while doing it and I would never shame him for it

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

RubberLuffy posted:

Also my dog chews on his penis and spins in a circle crying while doing it and I would never shame him for it

A pet blessing seems like idiotic white person bullshit

your dog sounds cool

My dog fell over once while licking his genitals, and cut his head open on the corner of a coffee table. The vet gave him stitches, and said he had a concussion as well. He wasn't allowed to go for a walk for a few days while we watched him carefully.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

azurite posted:

Mind sharing the source post for this? Can't find it anywhere.

Yeah, someone drew the thing

https://mgx0.tumblr.com/post/169659081522/i-heard-this-became-a-meme

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
Steamed Hams but it's edited in the style of Nier Automata
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-XtMNYHsZc

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Nebrilos posted:

Steamed Hams but it's edited in the style of Nier Automata
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-XtMNYHsZc

Everything that steams is designed to ham. We are perpetually trapped in a never-ending spiral of steam and hams. Is this aurora borealis? Or some kind of isometric exercise? I often think about the superintendent who blessed us with this cryptic puzzle… and wonder if we'll ever have the chance to steam him.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Steamed Hams but it's like the fourth time it's been posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWh4B3qBTj8

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Guy Mann posted:

Steamed Hams but it's like the fourth time it's been posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWh4B3qBTj8

i liked your link

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

RubberLuffy posted:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessing_of_animals

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
So they could eat it, of course.

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004

SpacePig posted:

Apparently a lot of people also dislike Homer's Enemy, and that's basically because it makes Homer look like the bad guy or something, which I never understood. That one's one of my favorites.

jfc that's the most broken brained thing I've ever heard.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Well, one of the reasons that the later seasons start to suck is because Homer goes from being a well-meaning oaf to a mentally retarded psychopath. But Homer's Enemy is definitely not the episode where that happens. In fact, I'd say that one is a great example of Homer being his clueless but friendly self, oblivious to his incompetence but greatly wanting to be Grimes' friend.

Old Surly
Dec 8, 2004

and all of your troubles are solved and gone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKkao4u37s0

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Sagebrush posted:

Well, one of the reasons that the later seasons start to suck is because Homer goes from being a well-meaning oaf to a mentally retarded psychopath. But Homer's Enemy is definitely not the episode where that happens. In fact, I'd say that one is a great example of Homer being his clueless but friendly self, oblivious to his incompetence but greatly wanting to be Grimes' friend.

It's a really dark and sad episode.

A person driven to insanity and killing themselves and nobody cares at all. :smith:

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

There was some dumb episode much later on were he apparently had a son with a prostitute.

Which I guess means he just up and abandoned it because it was never mentioned when he was alive and the guy is an adult when he's trying to get revenge on Homer.

Dragonstoned has a new favorite as of 06:18 on Jan 17, 2018

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:
Dogs are so freaking stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Dragonstoned posted:

There was some dumb episode much later on were he apparently had a son with a prostitute.

Which I guess means he just up and abandoned it because it was never mentioned when he was alive and the guy is an adult when he's trying to get revenge on Homer.

Yeah and Sideshow Bob was brought in as a consultant to hang out with Homer and find out who was trying to kill him.

Which is also dumb and lazy.

Also remember that episode where Sideshow Bob was TOTALLY CHILL and stopped wanting to kill Bart, but then his brother tried to commit fraud and kill Bart, Lisa, and Bob? But then he was stopped and arrested, and Bob was arrested and sent back to jail for no reason? Even after Bart and Lisa vouched for his innocence? And then after that he wanted to kill Bart again? And then later he had a family in Italy? And th- oh gently caress it, it's all so awful.