Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Yeah, if the imperial powers treated the USA post-independence the same way that they treated post-independence Haiti (or vice versa) then history would have played out very differently.

I wonder what the difference was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea

Guavanaut posted:

Yeah, if the imperial powers treated the USA post-independence the same way that they treated post-independence Haiti (or vice versa) then history would have played out very differently.

I wonder what the difference was.

I get what you're driving at, but it's a bit disingenuous to imply that the sole difference between Haiti and the USA was the skin colour of the inhabitants. The USA had the size to fight an imperial power and a large enough economy to not be pushed around the way Haiti was by France post-independence.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
The USA also had Old World imperial allies, France was willing to back it up almost immediately. When Haiti's slaves rose up against France, there was nobody in Europe to be found to lend boats or strike trade deals or talk suing for peace.

Haiti was pretty much alone until the Latin American revolutions were underway, because the idea of a slave revolt was a very different prospect for the Old World than the idea of a burgher revolt.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Trump denies crude slur against migrant countries

I don't know why he's bothering to deny this, it's not like Freep is going to like him any less over this.

quote:

Trump denying it is the White House denying it. These fakenews liars have no shame.

1 posted on 01/12/2018 6:52:04 AM PST by Olog-hai
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

What's with all this "Being Presidential" stuff the media keeps talking about?

quote:

To: Olog-hai

Note to all drive-by media:

All of you drive-by media outlets assume too much when you make pronouncements as to how the President of the United States should speak and act. The American people do NOT agree with your assessment. We’re not at all like you and I for one, refuse to go through life believing that I must adapt to politically correct environments in order to avoid ‘extinction’. Perhaps it is in YOUR best interests to adapt to the changing environment as President Trump and the American people continue to make America great again. Until then, I consider (and will encourage others to do the same) your net worth to the overall well-being of this nation to be that of the biggest “wooden nickel” the world has ever known. Thank you too much and have a nice day.

2 posted on 01/12/2018 6:54:17 AM PST by equaviator (There's nothing like the universe to bring you down to earth.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

He's just being realistic here!

quote:

Whether he used the slur or not, the substance of his alleged remarks are factually true. No rational person would deny that all else being equal, a random immigrant from Norway is going to make a more positive contribution to the US than one from Haiti, El Salvador, or Chad. The Norwegian will probably have some education and skills, English fluency, and is orders of magnitude less likely to be a criminal or some other sort of trouble-maker.

4 posted on 01/12/2018 6:57:15 AM PST by ek_hornbeck

And there we are...

quote:

If he didn’t, he should have. It is something I would say.

5 posted on 01/12/2018 6:57:44 AM PST by depressed in 06 (60 in '18.)

quote:

To: depressed in 06

“If he didn’t, he should have. It is something I would say.”

And what every one knows is the truth, including all the sanctimonious a**holes in the media.

18 posted on 01/12/2018 7:04:32 AM PST by aquila48
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

Just don’t care about whether the President said it or not. Either way, the descriptor is accurate. Those who think it is not accurate, should move there and enjoy it.

6 posted on 01/12/2018 6:58:22 AM PST by rigelkentaurus

quote:

How can it be a “crude slur” if their people are risking their lives to reach the “evil” and “rasis” America with it’s evil flag? You’ve got to be doing a lot of “recreational” marijuana to think this way. These countries have to be “sh*tholes” to force their own people to run away and become “refugees” in “evil” America.

15 posted on 01/12/2018 7:02:26 AM PST by FlingWingFlyer (2017 - The year the liberals' "sexual revolution" strikes back!)

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

quote:

To: muskah

Sure, if they want President Pence.

And if they go after Pence, they can have President Ryno.

16 posted on 01/12/2018 7:02:39 AM PST by Olog-hai ("No Republican, no matter how liberal, is going to woo a Democratic vote." -- Ronald Reagan, 1960)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

How dare those hateful racists not excuse my hateful racist remarks!

quote:

To: noexcuses

Durbin now on tape saying President Trump did say it. So much for reaching out to hateful slimeball dems!!

22 posted on 01/12/2018 7:08:34 AM PST by noexcuses

quote:

I guess after 25 years of teaching, Bess Truman finally got Harry Truman to use the word “manure”.
No doubt if TRUMP had used the word “manure” or even “fertilizer” he would still be racked over the coals. Nice to know he does recognize those outhouse parts of the world as Sh*tholes.

24 posted on 01/12/2018 7:17:06 AM PST by Ruy Dias de Bivar

Linguistic Killshot!

quote:

To: UCANSEE2

Only about 10% of the pop - if that - are political junkies who can name all the senators, governors, reps, cabinet, etc. and WHAT THEY’VE SAID. The other 90% can only recall what the MenSeekingMen force them to store in memory by 24/7ing it.

‘Shithole’ is now in their memory, and when they run into shitholian immigrants making their daily life unpleasant, the word shithole will be re-enforced. The hard 40% Left won’t pull up the word, but the middle 20% and the right WILL retrieve the label and and consciously apply it, if silently.

This is how CINC is cleaving non-political-junkies to him: seeding his policy into their political memory with exactly these type of newscycles.

26 posted on 01/12/2018 7:20:08 AM PST by txhurl (Banana Republicans, as far as the eye can see)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

To: rigelkentaurus

Not that it is a slur, but that it is crude. Sh*t hole or not, it is still a hole.

And if you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

45 posted on 01/12/2018 7:56:08 AM PST by alloysteel (Sometimes I have to tell myself, it just isn't worth the jail time.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Freep.txt

quote:

I believe President Trump.

That said, I wish he had said it. Those countries *are* shitholes, and we don’t want those people.

56 posted on 01/12/2018 8:31:09 AM PST by dsc (Any attempt to move a government to the left is a crime against humanity.)

:foxnews:

quote:

The fakenews liars never let facts get in thee way of pimping an agenda.

58 posted on 01/12/2018 9:30:48 AM PST by Vaduz (women and children to be impacted the most.)

quote:

To: xzins

Paul Ryan makes me sick.. Jumping on the Leftist bandwagon.. Whining about how the Presidents words made him feel bad because his Irish immigrant ancestors were not welcomed with open arms by (THE CITIZENS OF) America. Well neither were my German and Italian ancestors.. THE IRISH made their lives Hell. The fact is they were all allowed in (BY OUR GOVERNMENT) because they proved the could IMPROVE AND CONTRIBUTE to our country. President Trump could care less about a persons race, color or creed.. He just wants THE BEST. PERIOD!

68 posted on 01/12/2018 1:15:44 PM PST by DivineMomentsOfTruth ("Thanking the Lord Jesus every day for President Donald J. Trump!")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 64 | View Replies]

uh huh.

quote:

Trump has proven to be the only honest man in DC.

He is in a nest of snakes, liars and hypocrites - enemies both external and internal.

I stand with our President against the traitors

71 posted on 01/12/2018 1:52:17 PM PST by WashingtonFire (President Trump - it's like having your dad as President !)

quote:

To: depressed in 06

It’s exactly the kind of thing my dad would say - and look at my tag line !

I wouldn’t care if he had said it. These countries hate America.

Nevertheless Trump has denied saying it and I will take his word against Dickh*ad Durbin any day

72 posted on 01/12/2018 1:54:33 PM PST by WashingtonFire (President Trump - it's like having your dad as President !)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: xzins

Dispicable. No better than the ‘False but Accurate” tripe.

74 posted on 01/12/2018 2:09:23 PM PST by DivineMomentsOfTruth ("Thanking the Lord Jesus every day for President Donald J. Trump!")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 69 | View Replies]

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:lol: had not seen "MenSeekingMen " for mainstream media yet.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

On The Flight to Chile, the Pope Distributes to Journalists the Picture of the Child from Nagasaki

quote:

To: marshmallow
One incredibly stupid man, this “Pope”.

9 posted on 1/15/2018, 7:09:26 PM by onedoug

quote:

To: nopardons
The war pic that has been embedded in my mind for YEARS is the baby sitting,crying, near the railroad tracks in Nanking.

Of course the USA didn’t cause that so it doesn’t fit into the Pope’s agenda.

19 posted on 1/15/2018, 7:19:21 PM by Mears
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

DEEP STATE

quote:

Q anon needs to begin targeting bergoglio, who is deep statist.

24 posted on 1/15/2018, 7:28:08 PM by Vision Thing (You see the depths of our hearts, and You love us the same...)

quote:

This commie dumbass of a pope doesn’t have the slightest idea how to actually avoid war. But war is bad , huh, your holiness? Good call there. Bet you learned that in Jesuit school.

29 posted on 1/15/2018, 7:36:56 PM by TalBlack (It's hard to shoot people when they are shooting back at you...)

quote:

Can someone show him a picture of Pearl Harbor?

43 posted on 1/15/2018, 8:43:46 PM by econjack

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:laffo: yeah the attack of the military base of Pearl Harbor is totes the same as the nuking of a city, good catch there.

I'm still impressed by how much they hate the pope, all that because he makes them look bad and unchristian

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Fathis Munk posted:

:laffo: yeah the attack of the military base of Pearl Harbor is totes the same as the nuking of a city, good catch there.

I'm still impressed by how much they hate the pope, all that because he makes them look bad and unchristian

Pretty sure the Pope would look at a picture of pearl harbor and talk about the book of Matthew or something.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
The pope is 100% better than the previous popes, but he's still a poo poo when it comes to many many many things.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

ratbert90 posted:

The pope is 100% better than the previous popes, but he's still a poo poo when it comes to many many many things.

Is the Pope Catholic?

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
I'm also pretty sure that the Pope knows about Pearl Harbour. And Nanking. And the Burma Railway. And all the other stuff that was bad and wrong by the Japanese. Doesn't mean that nuking a city was somehow right though, or that Japanese civilians deserved it.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

ratbert90 posted:

Thanks for your input homie.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Georgia Peach posted:

To: nopardons
The war pic that has been embedded in my mind for YEARS is the baby sitting,crying, near the railroad tracks in Nanking.

Of course the USA didn’t cause that so it doesn’t fit into the Pope’s agenda.

19 posted on 1/15/2018, 7:19:21 PM by Mears

Wait. How does speaking out against making GBS threads on the third world have anything to do with some anti US agenda? Unless freep is finally admitting they're a bunch of facists

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Georgia Peach posted:

quote:

Q anon needs to begin targeting bergoglio, who is deep statist.

Oh man, from the comments on /r/CBTS_Stream, I'd assumed that freep was rejecting Q in the same way that most of them rejected Pizzagate. Damnit, I guess when I make that CBTS thread I keep promising I'm gonna have to source from freep.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

McGlockenshire posted:

Oh man, from the comments on /r/CBTS_Stream, I'd assumed that freep was rejecting Q in the same way that most of them rejected Pizzagate. Damnit, I guess when I make that CBTS thread I keep promising I'm gonna have to source from freep.

I would happily read and contribute to that thread.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

SocketWrench posted:

Wait. How does speaking out against making GBS threads on the third world have anything to do with some anti US agenda? Unless freep is finally admitting they're a bunch of facists

They've never claimed not to be in the first place.

Merrill Grinch
May 21, 2001

infuriated by investments
Seconding that a Q anon thread is an awesome idea. I keep dipping my toes in to try to figure out what the poo poo they're on about after reading that nymag article and it's pretty much all incomprehensible.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Uh, I might have missed something somewhere, what's Q anon

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
/pol/ thinks they've got a direct line to a major government source.

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran

Guavanaut posted:

/pol/ thinks they've got a direct line to a major government source.

A source which stated with no uncertainty we'd be under martial law by now as Trump arrested everyone.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

A source that almost entirely posts by just shotgunning random terms, letters, and numbers with no meaning so that you can retroactively claim predictions (like Trump tweeting the phrase "30 minutes" in a tweet about ballistic missile defense is a link to the Hawaii scare because that lasted 38 minutes and it's kinda close to 30 minutes; I guess the Deep State has some timing issues?).

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

chitoryu12 posted:

A source that almost entirely posts by just shotgunning random terms, letters, and numbers with no meaning so that you can retroactively claim predictions (like Trump tweeting the phrase "30 minutes" in a tweet about ballistic missile defense is a link to the Hawaii scare because that lasted 38 minutes and it's kinda close to 30 minutes; I guess the Deep State has some timing issues?).

For example, from the related subreddit's FAQ,

It's quite insane. While some on /pol/ (though from what I can tell it's mostly 8ch not 4chan) believe in Q, the real audience seems to have grown over on reddit, where there are a whooooole lot of posts that sound a lot like fundies and freepers, with one thread talking about freep itself in such a way that made it sound like freep wasn't on board. Lots and lots of Christian talk, reminding me a lot of the Rapture Ready crowd.

I'll get the thread started soonish, doing an effortpost for the OP.

Merrill Grinch
May 21, 2001

infuriated by investments
It's like the John Titor and Pizzagate conspiracies had a baby.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Wow this is great. That dude is either insane or laughing his rear end off.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

For example, from the related subreddit's FAQ,

It's quite insane. While some on /pol/ (though from what I can tell it's mostly 8ch not 4chan) believe in Q, the real audience seems to have grown over on reddit, where there are a whooooole lot of posts that sound a lot like fundies and freepers, with one thread talking about freep itself in such a way that made it sound like freep wasn't on board. Lots and lots of Christian talk, reminding me a lot of the Rapture Ready crowd.

I'll get the thread started soonish, doing an effortpost for the OP.

This is what pure insanity looks like

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

quote:

Why? There's no easy way to build up to this so I will just go ahead and say it: the vast majority of the elites are Satan worshippers who sacrifice children to the ancient god Moloch. They run the global child trafficking networks to supply themselves with vulnerable children to murder, rape, and harvest for organs and blood to keep them young. Their hundred year plan which kicked off in the middle of WWI was meant to completely subjugate the West both through immigration and through cultural subversion. Bits and pieces of the full picture are documented in many places but it's very hard to study in detail because the subject matter is repulsive and because it attracts a lot of distraction. It is quite likely although not yet confirmed that Hollywood and most of Washington D.C. are full of pedophiles. If you find this completely unbelievable, then ask yourself this: how many Hollywood personalities and media executives have resigned in just the last month because of accusations of sexual impropriety? Has PizzaGate really been debunked? Are there a hundred and one coded references to cult behaviour in the leaked emails of Hillary Clinton, John Podesta and his brother Tony? What do these people like to do on a Friday night with their friends from Hollywood?
Ugh.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

That's why to stop it we needed Roy Moore and his personal intimate knowledge of all the Hollywood and DC child traffickers and pedo-sex rings.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
It's fun if you don't mind touching rolling around in the poop to agree and say that's why the Vatican and right-wing elites are anti abortion and anti contraception, because they want as many unwanted new babies as possible to feed on their suffering. See how many contrary positions you can get them to agree with at once.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Guavanaut posted:

It's fun if you don't mind touching rolling around in the poop to agree and say that's why the Vatican and right-wing elites are anti abortion and anti contraception, because they want as many unwanted new babies as possible to feed on their suffering. See how many contrary positions you can get them to agree with at once.

Personally, I feed off the suffering of boomers.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

They've started a Q ping list

First post to "Q" ping list. Please read and let me know if you want off or on it

quote:

People have asked if I believe Trump=Q.
I believe more than one person posts as Q, particularly when utilizing heavily contorted text and codes. But there are some posts in which it does sound presidential, like when Q commends the bravery and sacrifice of those moving into harms way and wishes them God's Speed.

The following is an example of a post many of believe to be from Trump. The tone, content, and THE LAST CODED LINE have supported that belief. I don't try to figure out who the others are because I want what they want- anonymity for them. MAGA

WE, THE PEOPLE! WE, THE PEOPLE! WE, THE PEOPLE! WE, THE PEOPLE! WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL. NO ONE PERSON IS ABOVE ANOTHER. WE, THE PEOPLE, ARE MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE. WE, THE PEOPLE, ARE TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY (& WORLD) FROM THE EVIL LOSERS WHO WOULD DO US HARM (ALL FOR A BUCK). NO MORE. STAND UP PATRIOTS. STAND UP AND DEFEND WHAT YOU KNOW IS RIGHT. GOD BLESS YOU AND GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 4, 10, 20

1 posted on 1/17/2018, 3:28:19 AM by ransomnote
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

VitalSigns posted:

That's why to stop it we needed Roy Moore and his personal intimate knowledge of all the Hollywood and DC child traffickers and pedo-sex rings.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

The Great Awakening: Q Clearance Anon, A New Chapter: Part I (Video-some notes)

Out of curiosity I checked If there were any Q anon threads on Freep.

quote:

To: ransomnote

Trump is Q.

2 posted on 01/15/2018 11:50:38 PM PST by x_plus_one ( I pray Gods eyes may once again gaze upon me and remind me that I am still His child.)

quote:

To: SubMareener

voice changes with Q. I think Trump is q for a few statements.

6 posted on 01/16/2018 12:05:24 AM PST by MNDude (God is not a Republican, but Satan is certainly a Democrat)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: MNDude

My sense is that Stephen Miller is the main Q drafter. Watch his interactions with the press. He uses questions to drive the discussion. Also, Stephen was Session COS, so there is that connection as well. The DEFCON 1 kerfuffle indicates that the Generals probably haven’t been given review of the releases. The timing is pure Trump.

7 posted on 01/16/2018 12:12:34 AM PST by SubMareener (Save us from Quarterly Freepathons! Become a MONTHLY DONOR)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

To: thinden

Someone is purposely holding back Sarah Carter. But she holds back out of respect and not fear.

I watched her on Hannity and focused on her facial expressions. She was tight lipped with a smile as though the other guest was stating what she couldn’t say.

My hat is off to Sarah. She is a true warrior.

Trump is a long term strategist. It’s how he takes all the flak and keeps going. He truly sees the greater picture.

Trump is playing the Deep State like a chess game, knowing that he needed some power positions behind him prior to making the winning attack.

Trump is a devout student of Sun Tsu. He knows that the best thing he can do to win the 2018 elections is proper timing of the public exposure of the Clinton/ Obama corruption to split the party. The Dem’s are ripe for a revolution within.

It hit me recently when I received a Democrat fundraising call for congressional campaigns and I played them, telling them that I was furious that my previous contributions went to Fusion GPS and Russia. With proper timing, Trump can split the Dem’s and dry up their media funds. This will serve to turn the otherwise loyal media against them.

Let’s get some popcorn and observe this from a higher level rather than getting caught up in the turmoil and feeling like we are in an Indiana Jones thriller.

Trump sees the upcoming WWIII and is the Churchill of the upcoming battle.

14 posted on 01/16/2018 2:50:10 AM PST by tired&retired (Blessings)

Some Freepers are skeptical...

quote:

Q is just a figment of someone’s’ imagination. And he/she is being heralded as the Oracle at Delphi, or the new Nostradamus.

Didn’t the Bible say some stuff about falling for false prophets?

15 posted on 01/16/2018 2:57:31 AM PST by Vermont Lt (Burn. It. Down.)

quote:

To: Vermont Lt

How about 10,000 sealed federal indictments and thousands of email trails? Did the bible say anything about following those?

It’s good versus evil and I know what side I’m on. Choose.

16 posted on 01/16/2018 3:01:56 AM PST by ransomnote
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

quote:

“....or the new Nostradamus.”

Great minds. Q is a group of autistic, bored kids that are playing a game involving many that want to believe.

17 posted on 01/16/2018 3:04:35 AM PST by mad_as_he$$
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

...But some are true believers. :freep:

quote:

Yes there really are 10,000 sealed federal indictments and the one that was unsealed on Friday, 1/12/2018 brought us 11 counts against a Uranium One player.

I will make sure President Trump is aware of your schedule for his performance. Never before in American history has anyone fought so many entrenched traitors at once, and it’s great that he’s making it look so easy that you’ve begun to tap your foot with impatience.

But, I know how you feel about accountability so I’ll make sure President Trump gives you a call to discuss meeting your expectations ASAP. He’s no doubt eager to learn how you arrived at your personal end-of-week deadline for his saving of the republic.

25 posted on 01/16/2018 5:32:01 AM PST by ransomnote
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

He is Q
She is Q
We are all Q
Q is us

quote:

Q is AI

I am Q

We are Q

God Save Q

41 posted on 01/16/2018 7:16:07 PM PST by wxgesr (I wanna be the first person to surf on another planet....)

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
who the gently caress is q

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Kurtofan posted:

Omnipotent being of extraordinary power that's terrified of Whoopi Goldberg of all people.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Mustached Demon posted:

Omnipotent being of extraordinary power that's terrified of Whoopi Goldberg of all people.

Trump really is Q! :eyepop:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

It was Desmond Llewyn :smith:

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
I kinda hope this Q poo poo gets big enough to get mainstream attention and everyone with a brain mocks it like they did Pizzagate.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit
Q is running a pretty complicated scam. He has gotten a shitload of people to buy into what amounts to a secular divination system (a way of deriving meaning and messages about the future from meaningless nonsense)- and the hook to get people to emotionally buy into this divination system is that they all get to have their alternate reality (where they are all heroes who are also the only ones who can perceive the truth of world events) strongly and frequently reinforced. Whoever Q is they are either some sort of savant with the exact right mix of skills running the right kind of troll at the right time, or some sort of Russian op meant to sow chaos.

From my perspective what is being done here by Q is pretty sophisticated and being impressively well executed. Enough so that (despite the sheer amoral sociopathy being displayed by Q's actions) I almost have to tip my hat to them.

Fathis Munk posted:

Why? There's no easy way to build up to this so I will just go ahead and say it: the vast majority of the elites are Satan worshippers who sacrifice children to the ancient god Moloch. They run the global child trafficking networks to supply themselves with vulnerable children to murder, rape, and harvest for organs and blood to keep them young. Their hundred year plan which kicked off in the middle of WWI was meant to completely subjugate the West both through immigration and through cultural subversion. Bits and pieces of the full picture are documented in many places but it's very hard to study in detail because the subject matter is repulsive and because it attracts a lot of distraction. It is quite likely although not yet confirmed that Hollywood and most of Washington D.C. are full of pedophiles. If you find this completely unbelievable, then ask yourself this: how many Hollywood personalities and media executives have resigned in just the last month because of accusations of sexual impropriety? Has PizzaGate really been debunked? Are there a hundred and one coded references to cult behaviour in the leaked emails of Hillary Clinton, John Podesta and his brother Tony? What do these people like to do on a Friday night with their friends from Hollywood?

You know posts like this would have me strutting in the end-zone like a peacock if this insanity had remained contained to Freep and Donald Trump was not POTUS.

Prester Jane fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Jan 17, 2018

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
So Freep is at the dementia age now I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Lol, this has to be satire

Neo_Crimson posted:

I kinda hope this Q poo poo gets big enough to get mainstream attention and everyone with a brain mocks it like they did Pizzagate.

On the other hand then we have a higher chance of seeing some moron with a shotgun threaten people