Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

watched an lp of this and whooo boy

and i'm someone who enjoyed playing 13

exsplain ;_;

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
quests are samey fetch quests
main story is boring
characters are either boring or offensive

game bad

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
also the entire point is spending time with ai companions

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

What if AI companions are your only friends?

Asking for a friend.

:smithicide:

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Majorian posted:

What if AI companions are your only friends?

Asking for a friend.

:smithicide:

Then you should play Far Cry 2 to completion.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i might want to reconsider playing the game at all

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

cinci zoo sniper posted:

i might want to reconsider playing the game at all

half the game is taking selfies with them and enjoying coleman brand camping equipment

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
i'm pretty sure trump is an out of shape and senile old man, but then i remember that obama's critics thought that he was a gay man and that michelle was an overweight beard and i wonder if my brain is just fooling me

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i'm pretty sure trump is an out of shape and senile old man, but then i remember that obama's critics thought that he was a gay man and that michelle was an overweight beard and i wonder if my brain is just fooling me

lol, no

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

it's honestly the perfect score on the cognitive test that's the major tell. average healthy people don't get perfect scores on it they get like 27s but president pissbrain there demanded it be the best possible score and really just gave it away

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

half the game is taking selfies with them and enjoying coleman brand camping equipment

ill need to watch a lets play i think

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

the paradigm shift posted:

it's honestly the perfect score on the cognitive test that's the major tell. average healthy people don't get perfect scores on it they get like 27s but president pissbrain there demanded it be the best possible score and really just gave it away

One of the tasks is to say nine words that start with F within sixty seconds and I refuse to believe he didn’t just say “fake” nine times

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

specifically listing his weight as 1lb under the obese mark as if that doesn't fluctuate throughout the day or that he's not 300lb easy

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

The Muppets On PCP posted:

specifically listing his weight as 1lb under the obese mark as if that doesn't fluctuate throughout the day or that he's not 300lb easy

I thought it was that they changed his height? He’s always claimed to be 6’2” but 6’2” and 239 is obese so now he’s 6’3” on paper

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Pirate Radar posted:

One of the tasks is to say nine words that start with F within sixty seconds and I refuse to believe he didn’t just say “fake” nine times

I’ve been informed this is wrong: the nine words he named were fake, famous, fantastic, filet-o-fish, fingers, French fries, and phenomenal.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Pirate Radar posted:

Do you score higher if you are faster/get more than nine words?

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Randler posted:

Do you score higher if you are faster/get more than nine words?

iirc anything over 11 gets you one point

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Maybe it was the Glasgow Coma Scale or something.

ronya
Nov 8, 2010

I'm the normal one.

You hate ridden fucks will regret your words when you eventually grow up.

Peace.
they're going to run matt bruenig out of Jacobin town on a rail

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
The Bardo Thodol or Tibetan Book of the Dead is a guidebook for what happens to your soul after death. It provides instructions for what your soul is supposed to do between death and rebirth. This song, however, is about the Texan Book of the Dead and its instructions are gibberish.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

ronya posted:

they're going to run matt bruenig out of Jacobin town on a rail
What happened?

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
What is this about DE not paying their employees?

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

some garbage idiot hooked her bicycle lock through the frame of my bike and to the bike stand. utter poo poo. so dumb.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Is there a national-slur for that? Seems like it should have a name like "Dutch Sausage" or something.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

R. Mute posted:

some garbage idiot hooked her bicycle lock through the frame of my bike and to the bike stand. utter poo poo. so dumb.

Cut it. You are being unlawfully detained. (i am not a lawyer)

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

the dutch respect bikes too much. what's a nationality that's known for crimes against bikes? has to be the italians, right? they even made a movie about just how much they love stealing bikes, i dunno, i didn't see it.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Nevvy Z posted:

Cut it. You are being unlawfully detained. (i am not a lawyer)
im giving them until tomorrow to get their poo poo together. it's just near the station and there are always cops lingering around there, so i'll ask one of them to give me the clear - they can even decide what i'll cut: the bike stand, the chain (it's one of those really heavy ones) or the bike frame itself. the bike frame might just be easiest, but it's deffo a jerk move.

it's gonna be a real hassle either way

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

R. Mute posted:

the dutch respect bikes too much. what's a nationality that's known for crimes against bikes?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

R. Mute posted:

the dutch respect bikes too much. what's a nationality that's known for crimes against bikes? has to be the italians, right? they even made a movie about just how much they love stealing bikes, i dunno, i didn't see it.

Didn’t they drain a canal in the Netherlands or Belgium a couple of years ago and discovered it was literally filled with bikes

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Didn’t they drain a canal in the Netherlands or Belgium a couple of years ago and discovered it was literally filled with bikes
probably. when the city lowers the water level of the canals in ghent once a year, you can see the top of the bike mountain. they dredge them up to prevent boats from crashing into them. they found 300-ish this year, a record.

but again, every single one was thrown in by an italian.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
It's too bad Italy makes actual cars because when a person accidentally locks two bikes together it would be fun to call it an "italian car".

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Pirate Radar posted:

Fallout games grate on me because it’s always gray and brown and radioactive green and everything is always still lovely and broken and patched together. It’s been hundreds of years since the apocalypse! Pick up the garbage!

That's just Bethesda being bad at making games. By Fallout 2 a lot of the garbage had been picked up, and there's hardly any garbage in new vegas.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
avs registered a pac today

https://twitter.com/gdebenedetti/status/953755646003990528

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Im 99% sure that was Paris.

Also Canada has to be the most anti-bike country. So many loving chromed out raised F-350s with coal rolling kits used almost exclusively on cyclists and Prius drivers.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

That’s magical

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

R. Mute posted:

I had to watch it for a class once. It had a plucky child actor, so I didn't pay attention.

pangstrom posted:

It's too bad Italy makes actual cars because when a person accidentally locks two bikes together it would be fun to call it an "italian car".

"Polish car."

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

R. Mute posted:

That movie is french you goddamn idiot gently caress

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

corn in the bible posted:

That movie is french you goddamn idiot gently caress

The Bicycle Thief is French?

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

either this is a really deep cut that i can't figure out or it's a real big swing and a miss for corn in the bible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/rmayemsinger/status/953733613505294337

• Locked thread