Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

LOL if your strip club expereience doesn’t solely consist of a bored stripper named Lola who obviously gave birth ten days ago silently gyrating to Pussy Control on the verge of tears while the random dude next to you continually bets you ten bucks he can probably gently caress her in the corner and also lets welcome Crystal to the main stage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

oldpainless posted:

LOL if your strip club expereience doesn’t solely consist of a bored stripper named Lola who obviously gave birth ten days ago silently gyrating to Pussy Control on the verge of tears while the random dude next to you continually bets you ten bucks he can probably gently caress her in the corner and also lets welcome Crystal to the main stage

Do you...do you have some stuff to talk about man?

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

I guarantee you it's happened to Battle Hymn of the Republic/Mine Eyes Have Seen the Glory multiple times in Georgia and Alabama.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Who What Now posted:

Your own man-boobs don't count

I'm a MAN?!?

Well poo poo this changes everything. Where's the closest dick store? I'm new at this.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm a MAN?!?

Well poo poo this changes everything. Where's the closest dick store? I'm new at this.

The dick store called, and they're running out of you

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm a MAN?!?

Don't use the urinal right next to someone else. Only exception is a sporting event and in an extreme case an airport. That's basically the biggest and most important guy code there is.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
One urinal buffer. Always. Full? Go piss outside.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

swordfish duelist posted:

One urinal buffer. Always. Full? Go piss outside.

Come on. It goes:

Urinal -> Toilet -> Sink -> Garbage can -> Floor drain -> Ladies Room -> Outside -> Urinal next to another guy

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

oldpainless posted:

More like Oldchampagneroomless

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Don't use the urinal right next to someone else. Only exception is a sporting event and in an extreme case an airport. That's basically the biggest and most important guy code there is.

Also no poopies unless absolutely necessary

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

Also no poopies unless absolutely necessary

Just poop in the urinal, that way they HAVE to stay at least one toilet away from you.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Solice Kirsk posted:

Come on. It goes:

Urinal -> Toilet -> Sink -> Garbage can -> Floor drain -> Ladies Room -> Outside -> Urinal next to another guy

What about those troughs that you see at older stadiums? Where do those fit in?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm a MAN?!?

The best urinals are manufactured by Dyson and are usually placed near the entrance to the bathroom.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Solice Kirsk posted:

Come on. It goes:

Actually outside is best and first up for real men

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Zil posted:

Those are to learn of your dad's circumcision and nothing else.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Coq au Nandos posted:

The best urinals are manufactured by Dyson and are usually placed near the entrance to the bathroom.

I thought those were the taint dryers? Man have I been using those wrong.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Solice Kirsk posted:

Come on. It goes:

Did you get clearance from the Council of Men to release our secret mysteries?

Zil posted:

Those fall under the "sink" designation. But don't wash your hands, as usual.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

The MSJ posted:

The real challenge is stripping to a Christian hymn or any other religious musics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFh4DtldtXs

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

My only strip club experience was me and my best friend getting kicked out of one in New Orleans in 99/00 when a stripper asked him to buy her a drink. He asked her what she wanted, she rattled off something, he asked the bartender how much it cost. Bartender said $25. He said get her a water. We got thrown out. First only time I've been in one.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_p162c0GqMI1uu22sk_480.mp4

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Frigate Hetman Sahaidachny
First to Fight Scuttle, First to Fall Sink

Proteus Jones posted:

Those fall under the "sink" designation. But don't wash your hands, as usual.

Probably one of the most embarrassing things caught on video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOdmMyvzCfY

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Oh he found the Ackh Mee shrine.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Can we honestly start calling urinals 'dick stores'? I find it very amusing.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Dick store's laboratory

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

That boy ain't right.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Penpal posted:

Probably one of the most embarrassing things caught on video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOdmMyvzCfY

i wonder how often that happens when cameras aren't rolling

JesusGeorge
Apr 29, 2005
TheKeeper bought me this account so now I have to rub peanut butter on his nipples on a daily basis.

The spice must flow.

(Looks like a navigator in his fishtank. Just go with it.)

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

JesusGeorge posted:

The spice must flow.

(Looks like a navigator in his fishtank. Just go with it.)

You're dumb and wrong, because clearly you need to staaart the reactor...

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
It's a mirror and you are cuuUUuuuUUuursed....gently caress wrong thread.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

That picture is just begging for a photoshop thread.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

RC and Moon Pie posted:

I guarantee you it's happened to Battle Hymn of the Republic/Mine Eyes Have Seen the Glory multiple times in Georgia and Alabama.

That song is based on John Brown's Body an anti-slavery song about how awesome John Brown was. That doesn't play well south of the Mason-Dixon.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

beanieson posted:

Actually outside is best and first up for real men

See he knows whats up.

The world is your urinal.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

big trivia FAIL posted:

My only strip club experience was me and my best friend getting kicked out of one in New Orleans in 99/00 when a stripper asked him to buy her a drink. He asked her what she wanted, she rattled off something, he asked the bartender how much it cost. Bartender said $25. He said get her a water. We got thrown out. First only time I've been in one.

That's like the oldest stripper/bartender trick. They make something nonalcoholic, charge you a bunch, and pocket the difference. You know how you buy a bartender a shot? Unless you're buddies with them, or they really feel like drinking, that money is going straight into the tip jar.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm a MAN?!?

Just ask Siri "find Dicks near me" and go from there.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Sweet, child in time.

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!
Infants in the Phantom Zone, what has this world come to?

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

The Merkinman posted:

Infants in the Phantom Zone, what has this world come to?

The Inphantom Zone, obviously.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

FreudianSlippers posted:

That song is based on John Brown's Body an anti-slavery song about how awesome John Brown was. That doesn't play well south of the Mason-Dixon.

Battle Hymn is the tune of Georgia's and Auburn's fight songs.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

The MSJ posted:

The real challenge is stripping to a Christian hymn or any other religious musics.

That dog will be dead by the time he's ten, but he will die happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep