Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

gnarlyhotep posted:

I don't think I can. Donald Trump is a complete loving idiot in charge of our military.

He's proven over the past year that he is a total moron.

I don't know how else to say it.

lol donald trump is the president of the united states

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

does this mean he won't be tweeting anymore

momerath
Nov 15, 2014
So it's confirmed that Trump is at Mar-A-Lago pocketing $100,000 of taxpayer money at his extravagant party while the lights get switched off at the White House? Because of some tasteless racism and nationalism?Sounds like this guy really understands and works hard for the average Joe

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
Wait a second i just realized that statement calling the it the schumer shutdown wasnt from a parody account, thats sarah huckabee sanders' own twitter account. Its an actual statement from the white house.

gently caress me I can't tell what's real anymore
E:

momerath posted:

So it's confirmed that Trump is at Mar-A-Lago pocketing $100,000 of taxpayer money at his extravagant party while the lights get switched off at the White House? Because of some tasteless racism and nationalism?Sounds like this guy really understands and works hard for the average Joe
He's pouting at the white house that he cant go to his party at mar a lago if i remember the last bit of news from DC

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Don Gato posted:

Wait a second i just realized that statement calling the it the schumer shutdown wasnt from a parody account, thats sarah huckabee sanders' own twitter account. Its an actual statement from the white house.

Right?

momerath
Nov 15, 2014

Don Gato posted:

You'll come to find that it is your hands that are tied when you control every facet of government. Not a lot of people know this

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

momerath posted:

yeah that was confirmed a year ago, dumbass

and no, we Americans hate Donald Trump

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

gnarlyhotep posted:

I don't think I can. Donald Trump is a complete loving idiot in charge of our military.

My dude, have you ever played warhammer?

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

gnarlyhotep posted:

and no, we Americans hate Donald Trump

We as a people are united in our lol and hatred and mockery of trump and even in the deep red state I live in we all make fun of him. The USA is currently more united than ever, but we have no balls, they are all in space.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Oscar Wild posted:

My dude, have you ever played warhammer?

have you ever hosed yourself?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
How can the government build a wall when the government is shut down? Why not done?

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
The buck stops here oh wait actually it goes beyond me, the most powerful guy with the cabal that can control everything, it stops at the weaker group that we’ve spent years and years talking about how bad and useless they are

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
When do the purges start?

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I actually have a feeling that Americans do like Trump, which is why we decided to hire him as the leader of the country.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Coffee Mugshot posted:

I actually have a feeling that Americans do like Trump, which is why we decided to hire him as the leader of the country.

Temporarily embarrassed millionaires fooled by temporarily sympathetic retard

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

gnarlyhotep posted:

Politics have become irrelevant. The new metric for alignment is your retardation level. The retards have spoken and here we are. Trump isnt a republican. Trump isn't even a conservative. Its just that the unwashed mass that make up the republican electorate are far more easily goaded by straw man issues and identity politics. Trump fooled them all without even trying. They stroked his ego and now he believes it himself.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

fatal oopsie-daisy posted:

The buck stops here oh wait actually it goes beyond me, the most powerful guy with the cabal that can control everything, it stops at the weaker group that we’ve spent years and years talking about how bad and useless they are

It's almost as if, by a continual shifting of rhetorical focus, his enemies are too strong and too weak at the same time

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

momerath posted:

You'd think so but actually it's $25,000 - 100,000 per guest lmfao

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Methanar posted:

When do the purges start?

theyve already started, or haven't you been following the special elections?

republicans are out, centrist dems are out and trump tcots are out

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/369756-trumps-comments-blaming-obama-for-2013-government-shutdown-resurface

quote:

Trump spoke to “Fox & Friends” in 2013 and was asked who would be fired during a government shutdown, as shown in a clip posted by "Morning Joe."

“Well, if you say who gets fired it always has to be the top,” Trump said. “I mean, problems start from the top and they have to get solved from the top and the president’s the leader. And he’s got to get everybody in a room and he’s got to lead.”
He said that further down in history, “when they talk about the government shutdown, they’re going to be talking about the president of the United States, who the president was at that time.”

“They’re not going to be talking about who was the head of the House, the head the Senate, who’s running things in Washington,” Trump said.

“So I really think the pressure is on the president,” he added.

sensiblechuckle.gif

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
If you want a peek into the future

https://twitter.com/jbarro/status/954602875090595840

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Minimalist Program posted:

You'd think so but actually it's $25,000 - 100,000 per guest lmfao

You can pay $250,000 to be Barron or Tiffany for the evening and be ignored by the President

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Kenneth Starrs 4 dimensional chess

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

momerath posted:

More like 10-15 times that just for rent, food, amenities and service charges for himself and all of his taxpayer-funded entourage.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Coffee Mugshot posted:

Well we didn't actually, the square miles did.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

he acts like a man who wishes to be publicly executed

momerath
Nov 15, 2014

Flesh Forge posted:

More like 10-15 times that just for rent, food, amenities and service charges for himself and all of his taxpayer-funded entourage.

Yeah I noticed the error after I posted it, it would easily eclipse the price of a single loving patron lol. But that brings up a good question: if Trump is supposedly donating every one of his paychecks, yet spending a ludicrous amount of time and money at his own properties, is there a....Bwahahaha nothing matters

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

elections happen, congress changes, i don't think he's bullet proof

he just has the opportunity to dig himself a very large hole

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I mean, why not. Everyone already hated him and he's gotten himself a pretty sweet tax cut and funnelled a lot of money into his pockets. I doubt he even really wants to win the next election (let alone finish out his term). Goddamn Americans are dumb.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

that's not a very good comparison, since clinton actually spent time in the white house willingly. the shutdown just gives trump even more time to golf.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

fatal oopsie-daisy posted:

V u eco voice]: the other is simultaneously all powerful and very weak

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Our boys are poppin' off right now

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Trump is loving* Hope Hicks

*grinding her with the limp microdick hidden under 10 inches of gunt before crying and punching her in the face

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
still would all loving day

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

dongratulations on the government shutdown, america :toot: swamp: drained. america: GA.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Lol you’ve let it gone way too far America. Rip your lovely democracy

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

The current president, and almost all senators, literally all wipe their asses with the constitution and there needs to be a brutal uprising

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Sorry, you’re leaving the part out where immediately after saying “the white supremacists are American citizens, the immigrants shouldn’t be here”

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm honestly not sure which would be worse- claiming the constitution is a sacred religious text that is perfect throughout the ages, or letting it be altered as necessary which would mean giving the incompetent corrupt oligarchs that much more power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Coffee Mugshot posted:

They absolutely do and until I see people in the streets of Washington every single day you cannot convince me otherwise.