Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

theres a guy at my gym who wears a fuckin pod save america shirt and i live in england and it makes me mad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

prefect posted:

Also, Steven Spielberg is an idiot hell fucker.
Actually he made Jurassic Park so he's actually good

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

juggalo baby coffin posted:

theres a guy at my gym who wears a fuckin pod save america shirt and i live in england and it makes me mad.

Is he American? Why anyone who wasn't tied to our dumpster fire of a political system would give a poo poo about PSA is beyond me.

GrimOneM
Jan 6, 2015

Should intermittent vengeance arm again his red right hand to plague us?

I went to the gym on the other side of where I live for some reason one day and there was a 40 year old dude wearing a t-shirt that said "CNN is fake news" on the front and "INFOWARS THERE'S A WAR FOR YOUR MIND" on the back, and yes he looks exactly like how you imagine in your head.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
gotta admit infowars' t-shirt game isn't all bad

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Nothus posted:

Is he American? Why anyone who wasn't tied to our dumpster fire of a political system would give a poo poo about PSA is beyond me.

idk i havent talked to him, but theres enough freakish wonks in london for him to potentially be british

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

this guy abso-loving-lutely LOVES Nick Clegg :clegg:

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Nothus posted:

Liberals in the UK love Hillary in the same way leftists in America love Corbyn

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Muppets On PCP posted:

gotta admit infowars' t-shirt game isn't all bad

If the names were swapped I might buy that

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

MikeCrotch posted:

Liberals in the UK love Hillary in the same way leftists in America love Corbyn

Corbyn is so cool. :swoon:

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers
p.sure leftists everywhere like corbyn

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
drat, the 60 year old guys at my gym just wear shirts that are like I FLEXED AND THE SLEEVES CAME OFF.

Neon Belly
Feb 12, 2008

I need something stronger.

Now I want a PSA shirt to lift weights in, because who cares what shirt you're wearing while working out?

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
Is the "donald, not ivanka" thing a reference to something I don't know about? Are there conspiracies that she's running the show?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
I wear sweat pants without underwear and a Treasure Island Media shirt, at the gym.

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

For those that wanted Felix to figure on Twitch in some way: The Go Off Kings, a Twitch Gaming channel by BrozenHammer (Who was possibly a FYAD regular ages ago? I vaguely remember his name) Stefan Heck and Rob Whisman will have Felix Biederman to talk about Stormy Daniels today at 7 PM PST.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Watch them not mention Trump at all and just talk about their favorite scenes of her.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I wear sweat pants without underwear and a Treasure Island Media shirt, at the gym.

How many double takes does the shirt get

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

lol

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

🤔

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

episode 1 rules. felix was on that cop ep, "academia in repose" and "the american stream" too, plus 2-3 of their premium eps. pretty good.

super fart shooter
Feb 11, 2003

-quacka fat-

Antares posted:

episode 1 rules. felix was on that cop ep, "academia in repose" and "the american stream" too, plus 2-3 of their premium eps. pretty good.

It's great. This riff got me so good I was in loving tears

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Episode 1 is really good. The bizarre in jokes and call backs are hilarious

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Speaking of, there's a Gary Tasteman name-drop in the brand new E1

e: time for an E1 thread or is there already one?

KICK BAMA KICK fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Jan 19, 2018

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008

Kunster posted:

For those that wanted Felix to figure on Twitch in some way: The Go Off Kings, a Twitch Gaming channel by BrozenHammer (Who was possibly a FYAD regular ages ago? I vaguely remember his name) Stefan Heck and Rob Whisman will have Felix Biederman to talk about Stormy Daniels today at 7 PM PST.

Felix said PFTcommenter is going to be on the show around the Superbowl in a podcast crossover extravaganza

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

e: time for an E1 thread or is there already one?

There isn’t a thread for it yet but I feel like it’ll just be repeating in jokes from the outside and saying it’s Funny.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Kunster posted:

you're probably thinking of dogboner, aka king of the gays

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

cat doter posted:

p.sure leftists everywhere like corbyn

A lot of US like Corbyn and Labour because he's better than anything available in the US. Hillary is the same for liberals in the UK - all the UK liberals are discredited and (to them) "sexist" leftists are taking over in the UK, so they are living vicariously through Hillary in the US.

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers

MikeCrotch posted:

A lot of US like Corbyn and Labour because he's better than anything available in the US. Hillary is the same for liberals in the UK - all the UK liberals are discredited and (to them) "sexist" leftists are taking over in the UK, so they are living vicariously through Hillary in the US.

I know leftists in australia and new zealand like him a bunch since we don't really have very viable leftist candidates either

it's probably that way in most english speaking countries tbh, hell there's probably a bunch of non-english speaking countries where he's popular too

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/crushingbort/status/954144262576328704

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

https://twitter.com/JAdomian/status/954481308218150913

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

They will never catch him, that man has a tourniquet you can put on with one hand.

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
Whole crew smokin’ orc
I got glaucoma I can’t go to court
I’m holdin’ the chopper like Time Crisis
Jacked up on K2 i might just join ISIS

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

The Lobotomy Kid posted:

Whole crew smokin’ orc
I got glaucoma I can’t go to court
I’m holdin’ the chopper like Time Crisis
Jacked up on K2 i might just join ISIS

Fast cars. House large. Kinda living got me feeling like black marge.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
Debate results:

Matt won the audience's hearts by
1. yelling passionately
2. appealing to the guilty consciences of Gamers
3. putting forth a fundamentally good argument about games as life-replacements
4. never wavering by bringing in new facts to support that argument but instead repeating it with more and more confidence
5. being physically larger than Virgil
6. being a stout man who isn't sweaty under stage lights and doesn't self-consciously shift his clothes to hide shameful body fat.

Virgil won the audience's minds West Wing style because he
1. wore a suit
2. kept his cool
3. appealed to the inner goodness of gamers-as-modern-citizens
4. marginalized the impact of Matt's thesis by arguing it applies only to a small reactionary subgroup of Gamers
5. didn't constantly repeat one point in a way that would make for poorly written script dialog

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/MaggieJordanACN/status/954860004837920769

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
it took a minute to figure out that's an account based on a fictional character from the motherfuckin news show

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
It's the goddamn news tou heathen

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Analytic Engine posted:

4. marginalized the impact of Matt's thesis by arguing it applies only to a small reactionary subgroup of Gamers

Which was outright the conclusion of the No-Cartidge episode Matt Christman did. But hey, at least that might have gotten more folk to check that episode out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

Kunster posted:

Which was outright the conclusion of the No-Cartidge episode Matt Christman did. But hey, at least that might have gotten more folk to check that episode out.

Which is great because his No Cartridge episode spends a little bit of time diving into Art and how it fits into society. I don't think gaming in the extreme is any more harmful than the people who read tons of trashy romance novels endlessly, though I guess those people have largely moved on to watching netflix?