Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

ImpAtom posted:

Is there any better way to farm poetics than "shove my face at 50/60, stare at party finder for first-timers, weep miserably?"

Try to find newbies that haven't done Alexander.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I've got a friend who's going to be trying FF14 soon, and she's curious about the classes. I'm not quite as knowledgeable about all the classes as I'd like, so could I get some goons to write quick, one or two-line writeups that describe each class?

I realize that the OP describes classes to a small extent, but it doesn't really say much mechanically.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

I'm a little sad about ff6 being the next thing because it means that 3d zeromus fight will be a while to come.

Then again, the moon's been teased already so ff4 might end up being a major thing in a later expansion cycle, like how this one had a ton of ff6 references.

Lizard Wizard posted:

I've got a friend who's going to be trying FF14 soon, and she's curious about the classes. I'm not quite as knowledgeable about all the classes as I'd like, so could I get some goons to write quick, one or two-line writeups that describe each class?

I realize that the OP describes classes to a small extent, but it doesn't really say much mechanically.

In regards to mechanics:

Lancer: Combo DPS with buffs and debuffs they want to keep up, off global cooldown damage moves to weave in between attacks. Later play involves keeping a stance up for long enough to activate a super mode.

Pugilist: Punches things and dances around, combo DPS. Very very important to keep positioning in mind, is basically always moving and can sort of create their own combos, rather than just always being 1-2-3 or 4-5-6 like with Lancer. Has a buff you want to keep up, so makes you want to play extremely aggressively to always be in combat.

Rogue: Not accessible the first 10 levels, but easy enough to get that I assume a newbie would want to know about them. Combo DPS with a weird special system that allows them to have a bunch of moves within just four buttons. Later play has lots of cooldowns, and a frog.

Thaumaturge: Caster DPS. Has essentially infinite MPs, and uses stance dancing to switch between doing major DPS or recharging their MPs. Later play has a lot of moves that let you move around, but also has a stance you want to keep up, like with Lancer and Pugilist.

Arcanist: Caster DPS/Healer. The only class that can 'spec' into two different roles. Uses pets to either do damage or heal, and relies heavily on DOTs. The healer uses shielding spells to mitigate damage.

Archer: Ranged DPS. Doesn't use combos, but instead relies heavily on weaving off global cooldown attacks between on global cooldown attacks and keeping a crit chance buff up. Later play involves playing music and getting crits. Also focuses early on having an alternate resource in the form of aetherflow, while most other classes don't worry about it until later.

Conjurer: Healer. Does high direct healing and regen. Has Holy, which is very popular. Doesn't really change much as the game goes on, your playstyle will stay pretty similar throughout.

Marauder: Axe-wielding tank. Uses High HP and high damage to keep aggro and soak hits. Has self-healing and similar buffs, and a rage mechanic later on.

Gladiator: Sword and Board tank. Uses armor and shields to mitigate damage, with cooldowns that reduce incoming damage or allow you to take hits for other players.

I don't know how much this will help, but hopefully it'll help your friend make a decision.

Gloomy Rube fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Jan 20, 2018

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

But we've had a 3D Zeromus boss for 12 years now.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

But we've had a 3D Zeromus boss for 12 years now.

That remake was terrible though

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Lizard Wizard posted:

Most of the classes are very similar within their archetypes.

Tanks will spend most of their time doing 1-2-3 combos, and using cool downs to mitigate big attacks.

Healers will spend most of their time chain casting damage spells, while sticking regens and instant cast abilites between regular casts when possible.

Magic DPS will spend most of their time at range chain casting spells using instant cast abilities when possible.

Melee DPS will spend most of their time doing 1-2-3 combos using special abilities when they're up, and moving around for positional.

Ranged DPS is a bit of the odd man out as they don't really have 1-2-3 combos, but they do have abilities to use in sequence based on priorities and some actions can lead to other actions becoming available.

Most classes have some kind of resource they build up, and then spend or maintain to do more damage/healing/whatever. Some have two resources to build, and some go through phases where they build one resource to a point that it unlocks another resource.

That said there is a lot of flavor and nuance that separates the classes. So there can be some fairly significant differences between two classes even though they seem similar on the surface (apart from flavor and weapon type).

Tanks:
Paladins (Gladiators) are thematically the more defense based tank. They have a lot of abilities to help decrease damage taken by the party and even heals. They might have more mitigation abilities than the others, I'm not sure. They get a gauge at higher levels that builds when performing attacks/blocks and can spend it for special abilities.
Warriors (Marauders) are thematically the big damage focused tanks guys. They get buffs to increase their damage and a big high potency attack to use during it. They don't get the mitigation values, but they get more health and take more healing. They also have a gauge at higher levels to spend to do even bigger and meaner attacks.
Dark Knights are kind of a bit of both, but I wouldn't say they are "in the middle". Just they have the big two hander like WAR but the armored knight thing like PLD. Their main combo restores a bit of health and MP. But they get an ability that uses MP to do more damage that you hit just before you do certain attacks or combos. So you have to constantly manage your MP. Though it's easier than it sounds, and is actually pretty fun. They also get an AoE drain later, and at high levels there is a blood gauge they build like the other two that lets them spend it to do some other special attacks.

For the most part all tanks want to get threat, and then do DPS. Using cool downs to mitigate big boss attacks.

Healers:
White mage (Conjurers) lots of healing through put, and at high levels can spend quite a bit of time healing using only instant casts which lets them spend more time casting damage spells. At high levels their regular heals give them "lilies" which are used to let them use their other abilities faster.
Astrologist is closer to WHM than to SCH but it diverges more at higher levels. They draw cards that allow them to give random buffs to other players. They also get two "sects" or stances. One adds regens to some of their spells, and the other adds shields to them.
Scholar (Arcanist) first off gets a pet. The pet can heal for you and can basically handle a lot of the low level stuff on its own, and a fair amount of higher level stuff. Then they basically heal with special abilities that put shields on the targets. They also get a renewable resource called aetherflow that can be used to do special damage based abilities or special heals. These abilites also build a "fairy gauge" that can be spent to sup up your pet's healing for a bit.

Healers want to put up some regens/sheilds/buffs and then go to town on damage, really only healing when it's really needed. At higher levels you can get by with a lot of healing using only your instant and special heals, rarley having to directly cast a heal.

Melee DPS:
Dragoon (Lancer) does 1-2-3 combos while performing jumps and a few other abilities in there. They get a buff that they can activate that counts down. During this time they can shoot lasers and do more combos. Doing full combos in this phase resets the timer. At high levels they get another resource for doing combos in this phase that they can spend to do bigger and badder jumps.
Samurai does different 1-2-3 combos to build a resource called sen. Then they spend sen to do big mean attacks, or dots. At higher levels they get a gauge called kenki that they build up and spend for other attacks.
Ninja (Rogue) does 1-2-3 combos, which doing ninja themed abilities. They get mudras which are abilities done by inputing button combinations. Different combinations have different effects. They weave those in between hits in their combos. I don't know much else about them, but they get some stealthy stuff too.
Monk (Pugilist) does different 1-2-3 combos and have different stances called riddles that do different effects when they're in them. They build up a resource called greased lighting that increases their attack speed.

Ranged Physical DPS:
Bard (Archer) these assholes run around and push all of their buttons all of the time. There is some priority system to them (like dots, then some abilities proc others), but mostly just push stuff and run around. They have some songs or something that they sing for some duration and during that they get bonuses to certain attacks during them. And they buff the party with singing.
Mechanists push buttons that sometimes unlock other buttons to push, but sometimes not. And then you have abilities to enhance your attacks when you can push certain buttons. And sometimes you can use an ability that ensures the button you want to push is available to push. You can do 1-2-3 combos, but some times you end up doing like 1-1-1-2-3-1-3-2-1-2-1-3. It's weird, but also they build up heat and set things on fire. Nobody plays them anyway and Yoshi P hates them.

Magical DPS:
Red Mage casts white and black magic spells though dual casting. Every cast lets them cast another spell instantly right after. As you cast you get white and black mana, which once it's almost full you can do a fancy jump into melee, a cool 1-2-3 melee combo, and then a sweet back flip out. They are pretty fun, but also really simple once you get the hang of it. They also get some cure spells and a raise.
Summoner (Arcanist) gets three different pets. One for tanking, one for melee DPS and one for ranged DPS. Though unlike other games with pet classes, you still do most of the work. They put up dots and chain cast damage spells while using special abilities by spending a resource called aetherflow. This then lets them go into a trance state where they can cast more powerful spells, and then do a big nuke attack on everything. After they do this twice then they get to summon bahamut and he comes out and attacks stuff while they cast stuff, and then it resets and you repeat.
Black Mage (Thaumaturge) is the best class in the game and blows everything up with fire. They cast fire spells that give them "Astral fire" which lets them do more damage at the cost of more MP. Then they 'transpose' from astral fire to umbral ice. This then restores their MP over the course of a couple seconds while they cast 2-3 ice spells. And then they go back to exploding everything in sight. At higher levels you get enochian which lets you cast even bigger and meaner fire spells, but then you can't move while doing this. I mean you could, but you're not my dad. Do your job and heal me. If you maintain this for 30 seconds you get a polygot which you can spend to cast foul, which is way more satisfying to use than fel cleave.

e: sorry for the typos and grammar mistakes. I started writing this and got really tired but was determined to finish.
also I only have 5 70s, 2 60+, 2 50+, and everything else is over 30 so I am probably talking out of my rear end on some of them.

itskage fucked around with this message at 10:29 on Jan 20, 2018

Tenik
Jun 23, 2010

Lizard Wizard posted:

Tanks: Classes that get hit and lead the party. Deals pretty good damage, but are mostly concerned with not dying.

PLD: Sword and board. Nice support skills with decent damage and fantastic mitigation. Dealing damage can be kinda boring, since it follows a simple pattern for combos with very little variation. Has some nice tricks to break certain encounters by redirecting damage, ignoring forced movement, or becoming invincible. Great tank to start with, and almost mandatory for high end raiding.

WAR: Big ol' axe and angry. Slowly builds up its Beast Meter to either unleash a burst of damage, or use skills that heal/raise defense for key moments. Technically has some support skills, but is mostly concerned with supporting itself. Lots of people like it for its magic buzz-saw blades.

DRK: Big ol' sword and angsty. Has an aura of red evil lines. Mechanically the most complex tank with a ton of ways to build and spend its mana and meter charge. Its mechanical complexity gives it a lot of flexibility in fights, and often requires quick decision making to use it to its fullest.

Healers: Classes that make sure no one's HP reaches 0. They also do a significant amount damage in an encounter. After all, the best way to make sure your friends don't die is to kill your enemies faster.

WHM: Big numbers, big spell effects, and lots of regens. The goal of a good WHM is to cast as few healing spells as possible and as many damaging spells as they can. The best way to do this is by waiting for your team's HP to drop fairly low, and then using powerful spells to bring them back up. Great for learning the flow of healing and how to mix in damage dealing.

SCH: Lots of tiny numbers, a fairy helper, and shields + heals. Shields are used to mitigate damage, and ensure that health bars too get TOO full. Ideally, a SCH keeps their party's HP below 90% HP, so their fairy helper can top off health bars instead of sitting around with nothing to heal. At lower levels, this often means that you can ignore healing entirely and let your fairy handle all of it.

AST: Buff your more talented friends with magic tarot cards. AST's have fairly low personal damage and healing ability, but have the potential to significantly increase other player's damage and defense with a well timed buff. A knowledgeable AST in a well organized group can turn a good team into an amazing one.

DPS: Classes who's sole job is to deal as much damage as possible. Some are melee, some are ranged, and some are magical.

MNK: Melee physical kung fu master. The more they punch, the faster they get. Dances around targets to hit them from certain positions for extra damage. A greedy DPS that doesn't do much to help other players, but can deal a considerable amount of damage by themselves.

DRG: Silly jumping people with giant spears. Has very long combos and lenient positional requirements. Can quickly move around the arena by jumping on top of bosses, or back flipping away. If you aren't careful, you WILL jump into a bad spot and die and be very embarrassed. At high levels, helpful DPS that boosts other's damage.

NIN: Naruto. Faster than most classes, with relatively simple melee combat. Uses fast skill combos to cast ninja magic. At high levels, has a meter to charge up, but usually uses it as soon as it can for whatever skill gives the most damage in their immediate situation. Helpful DPS that is best friends with tanks, if they use their support skills. Great place to start with melee DPS, but they are all pretty straightforward.

SAM: Do combos to buff yourself and build Sen and Kenki to unleash high burst damage attacks. The effect you get from your Sen spender varies based on how many full combos you have finished. Highly reliant on quickly moving into optimal positions, quickly eyeballing timers, and quickly adding/subtracting numbers. Very greedy DPS that can do a lot of damage by itself, but doesn't help others.

BRD: Bow wielding harp plucking friends. Operates off of a flexible priority system, instead of combos. What you want to prioritize changes based on the songs/stances you dance between. At first, requires some finesse to time everything right, but once you get into the rhythm of the class everything flows together. Can play a harp out of combat, if you know how to play music IRL. Very friendly DPS that buffs other players passively, with a ton of very useful active buffs at its disposal. Fantastic choice for a first DPS class if you are used to MMO style combat and want something different from the standard three hit combo.

MCH: Keep away. Mechanically complicated and RNG dependent ranged combat. Deals most of its damage during a skill that works by recording the damage you deal in a short window, and then dealing a proportion of that damage as a large bursty bonus. This means you have to spend most of your time setting up that window to be perfect so you can make the most of it. If a boss jumps away or changes phases when you don't expect it, you've blown it and you've messed up the rest of the fight for yourself. If you know your fights and what you are doing, deals decent damage. Often used by groups of highly skilled players for its strong support abilities.

BLM: Magical glass cannon. Cycles between mana hungry fire spells and mana rejuvenating ice spells. Requires players to never stop casting, which means they need to know the best spots to stand during fights. At high levels, players frequently have to choose between dealing a respectable amount of damage, or intentionally standing in something that will hurt them. Very greedy DPS that is currently being partially reworked by the dev team. Will likely be more mobile in a couple of weeks. If you like playing around with numbers to see what works best, BLM is a great starter caster, as most of its issues don't crop up until you hit level 60+.

SMN: Book wielding pet class. Does most of its damage through dots in the earlier levels. Later levels focus on cycling between high and low damage phases as you summon bigger and badder things. Much more flexible than BLM, and generally regarded as the better caster both in terms of damage numbers and play experience. Greedy DPS, but doesn't incentive intentionally getting hurt. If you like keeping track of timers, SMN is a good starter caster class.

RDM: Flashy magical swordsman/woman. Has spells with slow cast times, and spells with fast cast times. Once they finish casting any spell, the next spell they cast is instant, which means the best way to play is to cast a fast spell, then use the instant cast on a hard hitting slow spell. Each spell builds up white or black mana, which is then spent to do a burst of damage. Relatively low damage compared to greedy DPS, very mobile, and supports other players in every roll. RDM would be a great starter class for anyone, but it's locked behind a ton of main story progress.

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe

Lizard Wizard posted:

I'll let other people describe the less-important classes, because I don't know that much about them.

Paladin: A tank based around defensive party utility and a total invulnerability cooldown. Rotation is based around simple sword combos, with a short spellcasting phase acquired at high levels. Overpowered right now, but will be patched.
Warrior: All-or-nothing tank, by far the most durable in tank stance and by far the squishiest in dps stance. Rotation is based around lining up multiple damage buff cooldowns to all land at the same time. Technical.
Dark Knight: Stable, reliable, easy-to-play tank that excels against magic damage. Rotation is based around simple sword combos that can be empowered by spending mana. Underpowered right now, but will be patched.

White Mage: A straightforward healer focused around having the biggest, bestest spells. Unrivaled at efficiently and quickly making bars go up with their basic heals and regens, but somewhat limited outside of that role. If you play any other healer in dungeons at 50+ you're an actual idiot.
Scholar: A pet healer focused around cleverly utilizing "free" heals and cooldowns. Unrivaled at mitigating spikes of damage and healing on the move, but unable to sustain extended periods of throughput healing.
Astrologian: A hybrid healer focused around a Card mechanic, which lets them buff their party (at the cost of significantly lower personal DPS). A weaker WHM with a lot of SCH-like tricks, but with substantially longer cooldowns/clunkier uses than SCH gets.

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
if you're wondering at the variance in how we described DRK: the Dark Arts system for spending mana is indeed fiendishly complicated both on paper and in dungeons, but against a single-target raid boss it mostly just boils down to "use Souleater over and over again"

ruta
Apr 21, 2010

Look at this snail.

ImpAtom posted:

Is there any better way to farm poetics than "shove my face at 50/60, stare at party finder for first-timers, weep miserably?"

Mentor roulette as a tank has a pretty decent chance of finding new players at 50+. Which isn't always a good thing but you know.

Cyflan
Nov 4, 2009

Why yes, I DO have enough CON to whip my hair.

Whenever they do add FF7 content, I sure hope there'll be Birth of a God as a battle theme, as Birth of a God is a much better battle theme than One Winged Angel.

Though as of right now, VERY hyped that FF6 content is getting added.
Kefka is a better villain than Sephiroth, FF6 is a better game than FF7. :colbert:

In my opinion anyway.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Kobata posted:

So, someone finally got POTD floor 200 solo

It was a matter of time, given how pretty specifically suited RDM is for that challenge and the highest I'd seen before generally being either at the 190 boss or dying slightly after it, but still impressive.
I just realized a few days ago that Stormblood added a title for accomplishing that. Of course, along the lines of the 100 solo title, it seems you have to clear from floor 1 for it to count, which means maybe even this person didn't get it. I've done pretty much everything else related to POTD and I just can't believe how evil this challenge is.

Not to mention, unsurprisingly, that player is a super top-tier WHM on Carbuncle, a JP server.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Martman posted:

I just realized a few days ago that Stormblood added a title for accomplishing that. Of course, along the lines of the 100 solo title, it seems you have to clear from floor 1 for it to count, which means maybe even this person didn't get it. I've done pretty much everything else related to POTD and I just can't believe how evil this challenge is.

Not to mention, unsurprisingly, that player is a super top-tier WHM on Carbuncle, a JP server.

Same, I only noticed there's a title for 1-200 earlier this week. I was already running RDM very very slowly through POTD so I figure why not, I may as well try and see how far I can get. I have no goddamn idea how you'd go about soloing the floor 180 boss before you get meteor'd into oblivion though. And then there's the gauntlet of wandering chimeras that I'm sure you can only survive through sheer luck.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Gloomy Rube posted:

That remake was terrible though

I was referring to XII!

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

ImpAtom posted:

Do Alliance Raid Roulette as the role in need imo. Get poetics, get two mhachi matter. Sure it's longer than dungeons, but tier 5 materia is going to skyrocket in price soon, so it's a good way to stock up for your progression overmelds, or sell for those that are going to do it. Pretty good chance for first timers, you get matter on repeat runs on the same day.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Skaw posted:

tier 5 materia is going to skyrocket in price soon

Why's that?

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Haven't played for a week since I've been super busy coordinating a move.

Just watched the trailer and :tviv:

Super goddamned hyped

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

Pentamelding crafted equipment for savage progression. Not all tier 5 is going to go up by a lot, but direct hit most assuredly will.

Hommando
Mar 2, 2012

Skaw posted:

Pentamelding crafted equipment for savage progression. Not all tier 5 is going to go up by a lot, but direct hit most assuredly will.

Maybe, I bet a bunch of people are sitting on unused cracked clusters so the price won't change too much.

Axle_Stukov
Feb 26, 2011

Stylin'
Cracked Clusters are tier 6 materia, and the tier 5s are going to be trying to hit single digit success chances, so people are gonna need alot.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Skaw posted:

Good to know. I am sitting on heaps of tier V materia.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/ff14forums_txt/status/954760452394901507?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E2

Best Twitter still deliverin'

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Houses should be for people who spent a minimum of 250k in the mog station store and been a member since day one. Then we should build a big, glorious, good looking wall, the best looking wall you've ever seen, around the housing area. Anyone who isn't allowed in gets their account banned for life.

Playing Monk again, I do wish they'd change a few of the SB things. I'm not a fan of Tackle Mastery. Having a little some something extra on your stun seems kind of... wasted. The extra tackle you get with Wind is neat but extra damage is a waste and the knockback could be OK, I guess. I also still don't like Tornado Kick. Considering it uses up your vital resource for piddly damage, it feels like a wasted skill. There's a lot to keep track of to use it properly compared to something like the samurai's Hissatsu: Guren where it uses 50 kenki, is on a long cooldown timer but hits like a truck.

Or did I just get bad a monk since the last time I played it.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

Hommando posted:

Maybe, I bet a bunch of people are sitting on unused cracked clusters so the price won't change too much.

VIs cannot be slotted beyond the first two slots. Everything after that is V.

Hommando
Mar 2, 2012

SwissArmyDruid posted:

VIs cannot be slotted beyond the first two slots. Everything after that is V.

Yeah, I misread the post.

a crisp refreshing Moxie
May 2, 2007

Martman posted:

They got the title; if you look at their profile they have it equipped ("The Necromancer"). You'll notice they also have the Ultimate Bahamut WHM cane.

I'm legitimately impressed.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

a crisp refreshing Moxie posted:

They got the title; if you look at their profile they have it equipped ("The Necromancer"). You'll notice they also have the Ultimate Bahamut WHM cane.

I'm legitimately impressed.

the biggest issue with the later levels soloing (from remembering Noz Nupo's adventures back in HW) was flat out running out of time. i wonder if the stormblood general ability changes increased dps enough to do it. i'm not sure it was possible at all in hw.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Tornado Kick only exists so you have a button to push before a phase transition, and they have no apparent interest in making it anything else.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
So I'm looking for a flamenco shirt for rdm glamor purposes. Someone in catgirl bargains discord suggested high house set but the body pieces are locked by gender and the shirt is male only. Wondering if anyone knows of a different one or if I'm gonna have to go with plain Jane red tux for this one. My original plan was a Quan for the pants and a flamenco shirt but I haven't been able to find something that fits that look

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Mazed posted:

Tornado Kick only exists so you have a button to push before a phase transition, and they have no apparent interest in making it anything else.

Yuck. Sounds like monk was worked on at the rear end-end of development when they wanted to be done with it or were running close to deadline.

RME
Feb 20, 2012

monk is cool you cowards

nuru
Oct 10, 2012

SCH and MNK buffs were not something I expected but they're the jobs I play so rock on.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Jimbot posted:

Yuck. Sounds like monk was worked on at the rear end-end of development when they wanted to be done with it or were running close to deadline.

Nah, most of Monk works pretty well, just that Tornado Kick stands out as crap because it's your level 60 skill and its a real turd of an expansion capstone skill.

Though I suppose by adding a GL stack to Wind Tackle, Tornado Kick inches slightly closer to a "use this on cooldown" ability. It isn't there by any stretch yet though.

A Bug
Nov 26, 2008

MOM GET THE CAMERA!
:potg:

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Luna Was Here posted:

So I'm looking for a flamenco shirt for rdm glamor purposes. Someone in catgirl bargains discord suggested high house set but the body pieces are locked by gender and the shirt is male only. Wondering if anyone knows of a different one or if I'm gonna have to go with plain Jane red tux for this one. My original plan was a Quan for the pants and a flamenco shirt but I haven't been able to find something that fits that look

Valkyrie's Cloak of Casting might work, as might Ramie Tabard.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

:allears: Oh this is gunna be a good patch

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

I'll have to check in game, but I think ramie might work for what I'm going for, will have to see. Thanks!

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Does anyone recognize this top?

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Xun posted:

Does anyone recognize this top?

Yeah it's this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Well now I'm sad this will never happen.