Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.
The game is on track and looking gooooood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
Barkley 2 is coming out, and will be amazing.

Professor Cthulhu
Jul 14, 2007

I got my Associate degree at Miskatonic Community College.
Whoa, Barkley 2 is OUT. It finally came out!!!!

e: false alarm, it's actually nba jam for the snes that I was playing and I fell asleep

Line Feed
Sep 7, 2012

Seeds taste better with friends.

I remember them saying they were going to release that Bball Tactics game on mobile, did they actually get around to doing that at some point? I want more garbage to put on my cellular telephone.

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
Remember when gortarius would post constantly

I have never given up hope

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Line Feed posted:

I remember [ToG] saying they were going to release [a videogame], did they actually get around to doing that at some point?

lol

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Krakox posted:

Remember when gortarius would post constantly

I have never given up hope

maybe hes just posting in another, bigger fan community thread somewhere. if SA is the last place that gives a poo poo it'd be pretty loving bad if they never bothered to update us

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Oh wow, a new article about the pending release of 2013's game of the year

TheKnife
Jan 24, 2009

Blattdorf posted:

Getting some kind of down-low on the game would be nice after all these years.

The promise has been made, what more could you ask for?

Sir Mat of Dickie
Jul 19, 2012

"There is no solitude greater than that of the samurai unless it be that of a tiger in the jungle... perhaps..."

Did I miss it or did this article not mention asking ToG for comment?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Tales of Game's didn't respond to our requests for comment for this article, but unlike some other exhausted campaigns, this one is still grinding forward.

Sir Mat of Dickie
Jul 19, 2012

"There is no solitude greater than that of the samurai unless it be that of a tiger in the jungle... perhaps..."
Haha, excellent

Line Feed
Sep 7, 2012

Seeds taste better with friends.

They're too busy crafting this video game to bother responding to fake news.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

oddium posted:

Tales of Game's didn't respond to our requests for comment for this article, but unlike some other exhausted campaigns, this one is still grinding forward.
finally, an article that is guaranteed not to be that one Kickstarter reward

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

oddium posted:

I'm glad that we have a true believer in the pocket of big game media.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Barbley

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

oddium posted:

idgi

MagurEnch
Nov 28, 2015

:toot:

MagurEnch
Nov 28, 2015

:confuoot:

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
That is by far the most lightweight "hey this crowdfunded thing is a fuckin mess" article I've ever read.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Happy Barkley

platero
Sep 11, 2001

spooky, but polite, a-hole

Pillbug

obstipator posted:

Happy Barkley

Let us celebrate by shooting our gun's in the air.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

obstipator posted:

Happy Barkley

zinglon's ale
Nov 29, 2004

uh oh

obstipator posted:

HappyHoopy Barkley

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
i will still believe in the 2013 release date

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Buckley

Aardark
Aug 5, 2004

by Lowtax
Is that one guy still streaming his drawing of random gun sprites? :banjo:

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
in countless other parallel universes barkley has been released and critically acclaimed, while we sit, stuck, in the no boarkley one

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
I come from one of the dimensions where it's released, its a dreamcast4 exclusive and the limitations of the console kept the devs from patching a "bug" where only lesbiangunz couples can successfully breed

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

One nation under chicken fry.
http://jerkcity.com/jerkcity6903.html

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Aardark posted:

Is that one guy still streaming his drawing of random gun sprites? :banjo:

he finished.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
but he is still occasionally (twice weekly) streaming his drawing of random other sprites and a fishing minigame and stuff like that

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Barkfield

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Overhead, without any fuss, the joke's were going out.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

lol imagine if they had switched to any of the free game engines that you can actually make games on like unreal or gently caress, unity, that are going around at the moment

like what, they're afraid their sprites wont be compatible? cmon

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

they're using game maker.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

they're using game maker.

i mean, what else do you use to make games? they should have probably used game's maker, though.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

what's the one where you misuse apostrophes instead of successfully making a game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.
GameMaker is a great engine for what they're doing. they just suck rear end at the "actually using it" part