Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
TKO is weird because it doesn't give you any prompts whatsoever it's just like "draw something!" "okay draw something else!" "okay now write some things!" and if you're not ready for it you just sit there and then scribble some dumb poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
is TKO the shirt game? it was confusing at first, but now that i've played it once i think it's cool.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I honestly think the monster game could have been ok if I knew how it worked going in. It took like 3 rounds before I could figure out what was going on and it's cool to get horny texts from other Imps

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My favorites are the mix and match ones like Tee KO and Internet Game. I think I'll just make a list of all the games and put them on stream as a picture for people to pick whenever I play it so I don't have to go in and out of the different packs. Wish they'd just combine them all into one program.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A Jackbox Party Platform where you just buy the packs like Pinball Arcade or whatever would be a lot smarter. Or nicer anyway.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Hobbit Man is on his last run so if he blows it I'll stream, or maybe before that. Sorry I didn't already, to whomever was waiting.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Yeah each pack has like 1 or 2 really good games and then a bunch of filler crap. Like 3 or 4 of them are specifically for local play and won't even (logically) work if you're not in the same physical room.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Cobalt Viper posted:

Yeah each pack has like 1 or 2 really good games and then a bunch of filler crap. Like 3 or 4 of them are specifically for local play and won't even (logically) work if you're not in the same physical room.

Guess we need to organize the iZ alphaing of SGDQ 2k18.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

The bomb defusing game in pack 2 is really fun locally but yeah you absolutely have to be in the same room yelling at each other for it to work

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Some stuff might work better in discord voice chat or something. The VR bomb defusal kit might be epic that way although the stream delay would get you blown up I guess.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

are we jackboxing or can i continue my twilight zone solitaire marathon

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh I was talking about next week since I don't want to run the Jack party into the ground unless people are really into it again tonight.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I'm too close to bedtime to play tonight. I'll play next weekend or even sooner during the week though, that was really fun

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

goferchan posted:

The bomb defusing game in pack 2 is really fun locally but yeah you absolutely have to be in the same room yelling at each other for it to work

is it like keep talking and nobody explodes?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.twitch.tv/the_happy_hob He beat DS1 on the last run before he goes bald... 2 more games to go Brothers.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

https://www.twitch.tv/the_happy_hob He beat DS1 on the last run before he goes bald... 2 more games to go Brothers.

hes early on ds3 right now, this guy is nuts

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well he did DS3 next because he's been streaming 15 hours and needs "The Reaction Times For The Harder Game" to be on point.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Weird. Can't be that much of a God if he doesn't do the Dancer of the Boreal Plane before 90% of the other bosses though... :dukedoge:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In other news, NarcissaWright has been making poo poo in unity and blender for VRChat for about as long as this guy's been playing Dark Souls today.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He’s on the final boss of 3. After is 2.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I might have to sleep so someone clip if he dies.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jerry The King Lawler: That’s it. He’s dead.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Ear Wax was a lot of fun

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

sector_corrector posted:

is it like keep talking and nobody explodes?

Yeah but a lot faster/more simple. It's basically the same concept broken down into a series of minigames (and it's for larger groups when Keep Talking is meant for 2 people I think?)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Jerry The King Lawler: That’s it. He’s dead.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I might advertise the stream in the Let's Play Forum megathread next time to get some epic SA normies in there for Synthy to murk in the chatroom.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I might advertise the stream in the Let's Play Forum megathread next time to get some epic SA normies in there for Synthy to murk in the chatroom.

Lol. I will be able to check out the next one and I think Saturdays is better for me generally, but this weekend either one is fine.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Lol yes

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

post it in the games forum chat thread lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Wormskull posted:

elf help book posted:

post it in the games forum chat thread lol

Absolutely lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.twitch.tv/in_training Resident Evil Code Veronica X

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'd be streaming right now if I didn't keep unlocking more Grinding KhanTent in Disgaea 5. I doubt people want to see that though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm gonna do VR stuff in a few minutes probably.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://twitch.tv/wormskull

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
every vr game is either $40 or free