Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Note to self: Try not to stab the dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrNsi-xwBXI

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

ThaumPenguin posted:

That's a lot of swords in that dog

it's his collection, don't judge

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

10/10 Best Dog Collects Swords

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
IA! IA!

Dog large.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
KSBD: Where, "Go gently caress yourself," is actually good advice.

Also, that is a very large dog.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Ok yeah so it's a big breed, no need to poo poo yourself yet

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
Just don't let him jump up on you.

o jerusalem
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
yes he's just as majestic as i imagined :swoon: new beautiful giant monster boy

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Time to find cio.

oh ally you dumb poo poo

A Spherical Sponge
Nov 28, 2010
Yeah as much as I hope cio's okay and I wish her and allison could get along I hope there are some consequences for allison's abandonment of her to die being crushed to death under rubble, because it's kind of hard to be friends with someone if they abandon you to die and then they pop back an hour or two later while you've been bleeding out in agony saying "oh hahah whoops sorry cio I changed my mind I do want to be your friend after all, sorry for tempting you back towards the sociopathic personality you secretly fear still exists inside of you out of expediency and leaving you to die as soon as it became convenient for me and all that"

Mammon looks awesome as hell tho, I wonder if this is going to be a shadow of the colossus sort of deal or it's going to be more 'I invoke the names of the dead gods through my dread will to crush you into submission' like it was with the devil council

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

A Spherical Sponge posted:

Yeah as much as I hope cio's okay and I wish her and allison could get along I hope there are some consequences for allison's abandonment of her to die being crushed to death under rubble, because it's kind of hard to be friends with someone if they abandon you to die and then they pop back an hour or two later while you've been bleeding out in agony saying "oh hahah whoops sorry cio I changed my mind I do want to be your friend after all, sorry for tempting you back towards the sociopathic personality you secretly fear still exists inside of you out of expediency and leaving you to die as soon as it became convenient for me and all that"

Mammon looks awesome as hell tho, I wonder if this is going to be a shadow of the colossus sort of deal or it's going to be more 'I invoke the names of the dead gods through my dread will to crush you into submission' like it was with the devil council

Probably the former. Abaddon said that Mammon lacks the martial or magical talents of his peers but that it matters little when he can just, like, step on you.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

If she wants to find Cio and get out of there, shouldn't she be turning around and diving back?

I'm not sure what's happening in Panel 5.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
So are those the wounds from explosion shrapnel or?

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Pureauthor posted:

So are those the wounds from explosion shrapnel or?

They're the injuries from Mottom's plants. She was being held together by her new power, not healed properly.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Oxxidation posted:

Probably the former. Abaddon said that Mammon lacks the martial or magical talents of his peers but that it matters little when he can just, like, step on you.

Allison will need to team-up with Hrotomos for this one.

A Spherical Sponge
Nov 28, 2010

MikeJF posted:

If she wants to find Cio and get out of there, shouldn't she be turning around and diving back?

I'm not sure what's happening in Panel 5.

Yeah she should be. I'm guessing what might be going to happen is that she's going to get locked into battling with mammon so she doesn't go get Cio, and who knows what the consequences of that will be.

In panel 5 she's finishing taking off her jacket, which has been half hanging off of her for a while.

Magnus Manfist
Mar 10, 2013
Pretty sure the "old fashioned way" of healing from like 12 impalements is not healing and instead dying gruesomely soooo hope she's ok there

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
They're extremity wounds and apparently not gushing blood, so her biggest worry is infection at this point. The solution to gangrene is Cutting.

You would think that, now that she has self-actualized via learning to love all of herself, she would get to keep at least some of the god-like power she's been surfing on.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

I thought she had already burned her physical weaknesses away with divine fire, but I guess she was just riding the Conquer the Universe high.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

I don't think Allison even knows what happened to Cio. She was kind of internally distracted at the time. Like, yes she needs to face consequences for her actions, but at the time itself it was the action of the part of her literally stripped of empathy and friendship. If anything, what happened to Cio is Allison's consequences for making a deal with Incubus. Consequences so far. Even if Cio isn't permadead and Allison can help her, do you think Cio's going to trust Allison anymore? Ambitison kind of dropped a nuclear bomb on that bridge.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Anybody feelin ready to achieve some True Royalty

https://twitter.com/dril/status/955106867784626177

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

If anyone, dril is royalty.

o jerusalem
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Malpais Legate posted:

If anyone, dril is royalty.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

When this chapter is over, I really want to see that training montage with Auntie Maya.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Demiurge4 posted:

When this chapter is over, I really want to see that training montage with Auntie Maya.

It's going to be some dark stuff. Becoming a swordsman is not a good thing.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
So that dragon's for sure blind and/or senile right

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

dril reminds me of aesma, but less violent

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

wiegieman posted:

It's going to be some dark stuff. Becoming a swordsman is not a good thing.

Who said anything about swords? I’m totally up for some delicious supernatural noodle recipes.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Darth Walrus posted:

Who said anything about swords? I’m totally up for some delicious supernatural noodle recipes.

Reach heaven through coffee.

o jerusalem
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
present mammon with a whale-sized serving of noodles in a big bowl with his name on it and he will be your best friend :3:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Allison, go back inside your head and unfuck yourself.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

shirts and skins posted:

So that dragon's for sure blind and/or senile right

I'm going with "impossibly lonely, but the only people he meets are his caretakers or are trying to kill him".

o jerusalem
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

A.o.D. posted:

I'm going with "impossibly lonely, but the only people he meets are his caretakers or are trying to kill him".
sometimes he tries to make a friend, but it never works because all he will or can discuss with anyone is his enormous hoard of gold; the exact specifications thereof; and the many, many parties trying to steal it from him. basically he's a giant cosmic baby boomer

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

This is still the guy who murdered his whole family and built statues to commemorate it. None of the Demiurges are good people, even if they elicit some sympathy for how broken they are.

o jerusalem
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
to be more specific, a republican baby boomer

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

o jerusalem posted:

a republican baby boomer
This seems redundant? :confused:

o jerusalem
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

PMush Perfect posted:

This seems redundant? :confused:
there are boomers on the left too, but they're more like maya

o jerusalem
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
and then there's a big subset who are completely apolitical. they have one and only concern in life and that is death - specifically their own death, and how to avoid it. which also reminds me of a demiurge!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

o jerusalem
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
in the future they'll look at the indie media of 2017 and realise that every decent work was about killing all the boomers and redistributing their wealth, and the necessity thereof