Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Apple is incapable of a good commercial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Kawalimus posted:

2000 Ravens would never have allowed that.

Although 2000 ravens on a football field would be very spooky indeed I bet they would do very little to stop an NFL running back.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Just inject as much HGH and such into Wentz and let him play in the SB. Hell, the Purdue QB played with a torn ACL against Arizona in their bowl game.

Mikemo Tyson
Apr 30, 2008

And Blount scores for a box of Tasty Kakes!

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i don't know if there will be more or less carnage perpetrated by eagles fans if philly wins or loses

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

big dick nick is coming in hard and strong tonight

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
gently caress yeah Blount.

Why did you have to go to such a poo poo team though. :(

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

Blount hit that gap like a white boy on Boise State.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tim Whatley posted:

Well at least it isn't that little poo poo asking what a computer is.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Never watch Blue Bloods.

I don't have cable and I spend most days watching Ion TV.

I am not proud of how familiar I am with Blue Bloods. But also, Tom Selleck is good.

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given

BUG JUG posted:

i'm not even mad. like, i thought the vikings were going 8-8 this year, and...well...it's the nfccg.

They got this.

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
Blount is in deep cover for Belichick and will fumble at a crucial time

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

However if it's Eagles-Pats just imagine how great/hilarious it would be for Nick Foles to lead a team to a SB victory over Tom Brady of all people. It might literally crater New England.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Bip Roberts posted:

Although 2000 ravens on a football field would be very spooky indeed I bet they would do very little to stop an NFL running back.

Yeah but their master VULCAN RAVEN would command them

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

DR AIDS posted:

They got this.

maybe, but as i said last week to a friend of mine: the vikings will find a way.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
The better team lost in Minnesota last week.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

SourKraut posted:

However if it's Eagles-Pats just imagine how great/hilarious it would be for Nick Foles to lead a team to a SB victory over Tom Brady of all people. It might literally crater New England.

Someone make a list comparing All the ways Nick Foles and Eli Manning are the same so I can believe in a world where this is possible.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

SourKraut posted:

nick foles would be in as many super bowls as :mcnabb:

makes ya think

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

shurmur checked out it looks like. run the same 1st down play three times in a row now. looks like a childress game plan

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I'm a big fan of hyperbole and saying dumb poo poo so I want to emphasize that I am really being completely serious here: TV broadcasts that intentionally give commands to your voice-activated devices should be loving illegal.

That poo poo is not cute, knock it off before "read the NFL scores" turns into "play them an ad" or "download our software".

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

CapnAndy posted:

I'm a big fan of hyperbole and saying dumb poo poo so I want to emphasize that I am really being completely serious here: TV broadcasts that intentionally give commands to your voice-activated devices should be loving illegal.

That poo poo is not cute, knock it off.

lol

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

CapnAndy posted:

That poo poo is not cute, knock it off.

lol why would you own a voice activated device

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Naturally Selected posted:

gently caress yeah Blount.

Why did you have to go to such a poo poo team though. :(

The team he's playing for is one game away from the super bowl.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

CapnAndy posted:

That poo poo is not cute, knock it off before "read the NFL scores" turns into "play them an ad" or "download our software".

Siri! Order ten dozen Domino's pizzas! Right to my home address!

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Bip Roberts posted:

yeah, this

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

CapnAndy posted:

Which one was this ?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Lmao that tackle whiff

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Alexia release the anthrax.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Tim Whatley posted:

Steve Jobs brought back Apple from the brink of bankrupcy.

Steve Jobs is dead.

Investors will eventually understand this.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Bip Roberts posted:

it's a phone, everyone needs a phone

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
The Patriots have no hope of stopping the Eagles

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

CapnAndy posted:

Holy poo poo, do those commercials actually activate your Alexa or Siri or whatever.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Bip Roberts posted:

Laziest way to turn on your whole TV setup.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I love jlaw so much

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Black Widow

i mean

Red Sparrow

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Hot take: If the Eagles go up by 14 here the Vikings run out of steam and never get the lead back.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?

CapnAndy posted:

you'll know things are about to get interesting when the president comes on TV and says loudly and clearly: "Siri and Alexa, initiate Order 66."

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
yo did I see a Death Wish reboot commercial?

lol

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

VJeff posted:

Holy poo poo, do those commercials actually activate your Alexa.
I dunno it's the Fox guy going "hey siri read the NFL scores" that pissed me off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Has Case faced any significant rush pressure this season?

• Locked thread