Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

Some day my artist formerly known as Prince will come

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

alnilam posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!

hamjobs posted:

i am pleased to announce, my yobfriends, that i have 11 nests of cardinals with mated pairs so we're having babies! a lot of them! please send baby shower gifts to my house, mostly worms, thanks.

hamjobs posted:

how do you buy tiny bird diapers? and where? how does that even work? does the birdmother get adequate leave from her job???

Don't forget the cardinal rule about raising cardinals!

Macnult

alnilam posted:

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmYVfyqzu4Y

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

alnilam posted:

i'm quite sure that streaming a disney movie, even for free, would be illegal

you would probably not be caught or noticed with such a small group but on the other hand, disney is probably the single most prosecution-happy media company so it's a risk

in conclusion, i'm sorry to say so but you probably shouldn't do it, or if you do, please don't talk too much about it here like use coded language or something you kn/ow?

hamjobs posted:

i am pleased to announce, my yobfriends, that i have 11 nests of cardinals with mated pairs so we're having babies! a lot of them! please send baby shower gifts to my house, mostly worms, thanks.

dang hamjobs is already real good at this coded language stuff

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
*mumbling to self while scribbling notes* 11... cardinals... dot com

Macnult

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Don't forget the cardinal rule about raising cardinals!

Ah, yes, the bird of pray.

Macnult

Cardinals > Blue Jays imo

I just realized this could be baseball related as I type this but make no mistake this is about birbs (i don't like baseball)

punchymcpunch

alnilam posted:

in conclusion, i'm sorry to say so but you probably shouldn't do it, or if you do, please don't talk too much about it here like use coded language or something you kn/ow?

hamjobs posted:

yes exactly like this

edit: i bet you think this edit is cos i was beaten to the joke but i have no shame, late jokes 4 lyf

punchymcpunch fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Jan 22, 2018

punchymcpunch

alnilam posted:

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!

Macnult posted:

Ah, yes, the bird of pray.

Abird to that.

wwry
Hello everyone! I'm here because I'm very serious...well, serious about ONE rthing..and that's hanging out (chilling) and posting online

honkel fucko

wwry posted:

Hello everyone! I'm here because I'm very serious...well, serious about ONE rthing..and that's hanging out (chilling) and posting online

Hi, welcome to the forum!

Robot Made of Meat

wwry posted:

Glad you made it! Tell us of your hobbies, pets, and favorite sausages.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
If you could pick any historical figure you want, which one would you wrassle and why?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

if you could identify one color as your aura, why are you posting in byob and not bringing us tacos?

Robot Made of Meat

Can you explain the solution to the Monty Hall problem, and if so why?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

wwry

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

If you could pick any historical figure you want, which one would you wrassle and why?

not allowed to get political, my first choice would be a very very bad man in history, because im good at lethal wrestling and could destroy him..but if it was for fun id like to wrestle both abbot and costello. the reason why is because theyre very funny and i think we could make it into a routine for on TV

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

wwry posted:

if it was for fun id like to wrestle both abbot and costello. the reason why is because theyre very funny and i think we could make it into a routine for on TV

Yeah, I'd watch that. TV needs a lot more dead vaudevillians getting piledriven and fewer chuck lorre puke salads.

wwry

hamjobs posted:

if you could identify one color as your aura, why are you posting in byob and not bringing us tacos?

I cant even afford to provide anything for my kids because my estranged wife siphons money out of my checking account every 2 weeks.

wwry
I'm posting here because I want to be an influencer on line, i really need to make money to survive and th eonly thing i have is jokes. a lort of my best jokes are like this: "help me please"

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

alnilam posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBq87dbKyHQ

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

wwry posted:

not allowed to get political, my first choice would be a very very bad man in history, because im good at lethal wrestling and could destroy him..but if it was for fun id like to wrestle both abbot and costello. the reason why is because theyre very funny and i think we could make it into a routine for on TV

to h*ck with that make it a routine for the internet where you can c*ss like a mothra freka :twisted:

byob historian

Robot Made of Meat posted:

yeah i can, because i have studied statistics :smugdog:

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
posting in byob will likely only teach you at most to influence small domesticated animals and as well some slightly dumber birds.

and by influence I mean you influence them to run at your approach.

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

I can explain why other people's simple explanations are misleading, which is much more fun.
Because I am not a real human person.

byob historian

Starman Super DX posted:

posting in byob will likely only teach you at most to influence small domesticated animals and as well some slightly dumber birds.

and by influence I mean you influence them to run at your approach.

to run over and say hi :3:

BoldFrankensteinMir

Hello friendly Yob'n Byobbers and welcome to the lounge. Smoking to the left, non-smoking to the right. I wanna wrestle Abe Lincoln and I think the Monty Hall problem is about Monty knowing the curtain he removed wasn't the winner. Enjoy your stay.

Sig by Heather Papps

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
obviously the the monty hall problem is a trick question- you can't prove the goats are either alive or dead so they must simultaneously be both.

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

BoldFrankensteinMir

Starman Super DX posted:

obviously the the monty hall problem is a trick question- you can't prove the goats are either alive or dead so they must simultaneously be both.

Ah yes, the Quanty Hall scenario, where a decaying isotope may and/or may not have killed your gag prize.

Sig by Heather Papps

Twenty Four

Macnult posted:

Cardinals > Blue Jays imo

I just realized this could be baseball related as I type this but make no mistake this is about birbs (i don't like baseball)

As a baseball fan, I immediately went into a sigh of disappointment argument mode even while knowing where I was posting and immediately laughed at myself.

I appreciate this, friend! :)

Twenty Four

Monty Hall problem

The "Full Monty Hall Problem", a man named Monty running around bare naked through the Halls of an apartment / hotel / dorm / office building.

Manifisto

treasure bear posted:

https://wmspanel.com/nimble/install#os_windows might be an option but I haven't tried it

you're probably best off using a linux vps though just for bandwidth

*nods sagely* ah yes a linux virtual penis service, of course

ty nesamdoom!

punchymcpunch

the monty hall of the mountain king ralph

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
This is a serious question for the artistically inclined amongst you. I may buy some drawing tablets for the library that I support, but I don't know anything about drawing tablets. If you could check out a tablet to draw on, which one would you want to borrow?

Einsteins Kegels

by R. Guyovich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FbdqwlR0H4

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ThatBasqueGuy

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Is work posting allowed? Asking for a friend. Also I would wrestle the prophet mazdak because I feel like he could teach me a lot and I wanna know the context behind his teachings. Iunno old farsi tho so lol

ThatBasqueGuy fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Jan 22, 2018

City of Glompton

getting paid to post is a time honored tradition. welcome.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

just found the most byob board game

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dasharez0ne/da-share-z0ne-the-devils-level-card-game

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av