Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I'm really surprised at the NFCCG but I guess I probably shouldn't be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i can't watch this game i get too mad imagining trubilanskami throwing to al shon jefferies

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

VJeff posted:

I'm really surprised at the NFCCG but I guess I probably shouldn't be.

I’m not. The Vikings and Lions are lifelong bosom buddies when it comes to choking in important games.

I have a Vikes fan coworker who was over the moon after last week, only for me to swoop in like Debbie Downer and remind him that the Vikings will always let him down. I warned him. He didn’t listen.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

i was fully aware this would happen and feel nothing but the balance of the universe right now

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Once the Jaguars lost it was clear we're in the worst timeline. The Vikings should surprise no one.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

I don't really like the Vikings, but they don't deserve this misery.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

BGrifter posted:

Once the Jaguars lost it was clear we're in the worst timeline. The Vikings should surprise no one.

Foles is gonna turn into a pumpkin in two weeks and I will not be surprised.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

It's a NFC North tradition to have heartbreaking losses in the NFCCG.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

hey up your nose with a rubber hose, you jerk

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Eat every dick you insufferable Vikings fans.

Suck every fat dick you loving mewling assholes.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SKULL.GIF posted:

Is it, now. That sounds rough.

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

The Greater Goon: Breaking Hearts and Chains since 2006
whoa rude

Velius
Feb 27, 2001
I’m sad the Vikings are losing and I was born in Green Bay. Stupid rivalries are stupid. Everyone should want the Patriots to lose.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Big Beef City posted:

Looking forward to GB wasting another year of Rodger's career!

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

Velius posted:

I’m sad the Vikings are losing and I was born in Green Bay. Stupid rivalries are stupid. Everyone should want the Patriots to lose.

I am on the NICK FOLES BANDWAGON

gently caress the vikings. this is wonderful

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

Velius posted:

This is why this is the best case scenario (once the Jags lost). I get to enjoy watching the Vikings eat poo poo and then I can pull for the Eagles to beat the Pats.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Big Beef City posted:

Go away and don't come back.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

LOLOLOLOL Vikings defense. Nice work on third down.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Shangri-Law School posted:

LOLOLOLOL Vikings defense. Nice work on third down.

Literally every time that metric came up the Eagles would convert 3rd and long.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Is it better to have been blown out than lose on a missed kick? I would think so.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Is it better to have been blown out than lose on a missed kick? I would think so.

Yep.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

OxySnake posted:

Me too man, I love watching him play on my team :)

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

VJeff posted:

Is it, now. That sounds rough.

Sure was for the 2010 Bears, 2009 Vikings, 2000 Vikings, 1999 Bucs, 1998 Vikings, and 1991 Lions. This division really likes coming up short in the CG.

Too bad about the Vikings, I was cheering for them to go all the way.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

By far. You aren't plagued with what-could-have-beens.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

LOL Bears as well, we can't forget about them.

https://twitter.com/smartfootball/status/955271541016727554

Alshon and Marty B in the Super Bowl.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
The Lions would be in the super bowl if they made the playoffs

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/AdamHoge/status/815674682447892480?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E1

:smith:

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Gonz posted:

I’m not. The Vikings and Lions are lifelong bosom buddies when it comes to choking in important games.

The Lions don't play important games

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Darth Brooks posted:

Go away and don't come back.

lol

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

OxySnake posted:

See you in another 30 years

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Big Beef City posted:

It's ok. you're dumbass org ain't going to fall rear end backwards into another HoF QB. Rodgers is old and I can't wait for the Packers to be lovely again.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Henchman of Santa posted:

The Lions don't play important games

Not in the playoffs, they don't!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

aaron rodgers could be instantly elected to congress if he moved to minneapolis, chicago, or detroit and his campaign slogan is "vote for me and i will never play football again"

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

R.D. Mangles posted:

aaron rodgers could be instantly elected to congress if he moved to minneapolis, chicago, or detroit and his campaign slogan is "vote for me and i will never play football again"

Yeah. Rodgers is propping up that entire lovely team.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yaws posted:

It's ok. you're dumbass org ain't going to fall rear end backwards into another HoF QB. Rodgers is old and I can't wait for the Packers to be lovely again.

*Rodger Godell sets a beautiful table in your own home, he tries to do the "whip the tablespread out from under the dishes" trick despite you trying to stop him. In the course of doing so a butterknife jabs into your braincase*

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Also, the Vikings are loving terrible. gently caress this poo poo team.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Yaws posted:

i hate to break it to you, but the packers are going to get another hall of fame quarterback and continue ruining the sport of football

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
my av is yet again relevant

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

The Greater Goon: Breaking Hearts and Chains since 2006

R.D. Mangles posted:

i hate to break it to you, but the packers are going to get another hall of fame quarterback and continue ruining the sport of footballe
Let's hope! :haw:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the bears could have signed nick foles and franchised jeffery for less money than it cost to sign mike glennon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Big Beef City posted:

*Rodger Godell sets a beautiful table in your own home, he tries to do the "whip the tablespread out from under the dishes" trick despite you trying to stop him. In the course of doing so a butterknife jabs into your braincase*

Yeah, Fat Mike is an awful coach and with Rodgers you dopey fat retard Packer fans should've hard multiple rings by now.

What's your point?

• Locked thread