Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

the_steve posted:

Is it just me, or does Schumer's face look out of place compared to the rest of the art?
I mean, it's a good caricature, it just doesn't look like it matches the rest of the art in the cartoon.

The face has shading and a lot of detail, everything else doesn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

the_steve posted:

Is it just me, or does Schumer's face look out of place compared to the rest of the art?
I mean, it's a good caricature, it just doesn't look like it matches the rest of the art in the cartoon.

yeah the rest looks like he just used the bucket fill tool

(I started looking for another to compare it to for a minute then thought better of it)

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Samurai Sanders posted:

Is the Jewish conspiracy going to make Zuck delete Facebook? Hell yeah!

Not sure if this is sarcastic or not but it's in reference to how Facebook deletes the profiles of users at the request of the US and Israeli governments

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Welp. How's she gonna gently caress it up?

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

Fulchrum posted:

Relationships are haaaaard.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Fulchrum posted:

Being a weird, selfish inconsiderate jerk.

Comedy option: The guy is a weird, selfish inconsiderate jerk first before she gets a chance.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Ratoslov posted:

Being a weird, selfish inconsiderate jerk.

Comedy option: The guy is a weird, selfish inconsiderate jerk first before she gets a chance.

She's that, and a hypocrite? I'm getting mixed messages from this comic right here.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

The face has shading and a lot of detail, everything else doesn't.

It's like how science has found that conservatives sweat harder when shown pictures of predators. In cartoon form.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Now dinosaurs and sharks to represent other races and religions - that poo poo just stays fresh!

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Dickchin.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Avenging_Mikon posted:

I thought studies showed DACA subjects (? Better term?) paid a fuckton back in to the economy because of... reasons I forget.

CBO looked at the DREAM Act bills in 2015 and concluded that, since they specifically denied government benefits, they'd be a small net positive -- a few billion dollars in economic opportunity that would otherwise be lost. Their estimate of the 2017 bill called it a $25.9 billion increase in the deficit.

Note that even that higher number is still less than the spending Congress approved last year for the military above what Trump requested.

(and also that DACA was not part of this temporary funding, while Democrats did win six years of funding for the Children's Health Insurance Program, which Republicans specifically cut in last year's tax bill)

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rowe:

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

the_steve posted:

It doesn't match the rest of the art because it's a good caricature.

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.
We seriously need to steal the Papal Conclave's rules regarding deadlocks and apply them like a month before the new thing is do. Lock 'em all in, after three days down to one meal/day, after five more days just bread and water.

If it takes over a year angry peasants tear down the roof.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
For a while there my brain kept reading dreadlocks and I was extremely confused.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Wrote a short history of the Russo-Japanese war of 1904, using political cartoons as illustrations:

https://imgur.com/gallery/RfKAE

the_steve posted:

Francis might be the best pope that the Catholics have had in a long time, but, he's still just a really shiny turd in a long line of turds, as far as overall beliefs go.
Do we all hate John Paul (Ringo) 2 now?

Panty Saluter posted:

I like those portraits of Bronson and Eastwood :shrug:
Why not draw a detailed portrait of Billy Jack or some other action movie character movie left-wingers fap to, instead of conservative propaganda?

Edit - I don't think this was posted here:

Xander77 fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Jan 24, 2018

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Xander77 posted:

Do we all hate John Paul (Ringo) 2 now?

Considering the reaction of the Papacy to all the kiddie fiddling that happened under his watch I'd hope so.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Xander77 posted:

Wrote a short history of Russo-Japanese war of 1904, using political cartoons as illustrations:

https://imgur.com/gallery/RfKAE

Good as hell

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Yeah, Xander, you do good posts. I think a lot of people probably still have you on ignore from your image spam days, but they're missing out. A lot of your external albums are a good read.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

But but but I thought Clinton was the over-the-counter centralism politician who would re-arrange America to their own twisted view?

Mellow Seas
Oct 9, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Xander77 posted:

Holy crap, I never realized Afghanistan and WV are shaped so similarly.

I had noticed the cultural similarities, however.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Can you imagine being the dumb gently caress who hands over a check for this?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

And to think, you use your thankfully still-active freedom of speech to...draw endless woe is us/I decry the discourse inanity, good job

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Seat belt on, seat belt off, seat belt on...

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Avirosb posted:

Seat belt on, seat belt off, seat belt on...

Love finds a way

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

A good Kirschen?

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

How can you screw over tax payers if illegal immigrants pay taxes? :thunk:

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Lol at this Escher nightmare of a person. I'm not sure what I enjoy more - that his torso and leg are obviously disconnected, and seem to be on different planes, or the Dick Tracy-esque lack of an arm.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

At least the Donald keeps his racism and misogyny plain for all to see, instead of coaching it in milquetoast dogwhistles from the mouth of a fictional black hispanic woman. You are not a better man than him, Stantis. If anything, you're worse.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Xander77 posted:

Okay that is some good art and caricatures.

oobey posted:

Lol at this Escher nightmare of a person. I'm not sure what I enjoy more - that his torso and leg are obviously disconnected, and seem to be on different planes, or the Dick Tracy-esque lack of an arm.

Schumer just doing his Shutdown Leg Stretches.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Glad he put in the Schumer label coz initially I thought that was Kissinger and I wasn't sure what he'd done lately.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Samovar posted:

But but but I thought Clinton was the over-the-counter centralism politician who would re-arrange America to their own twisted view?
Nono Hunny B-Clinton is the insane narcissist who demands that everyone like her in a really loud and screechy way. See trump is literally a skunk who literally punched our main character in the face multiple times while Hillary is just so LOUD and SCREECHY and, frankly, just a real bitch. Nothing specific, just that she's a bitch who demands that people like her. So on the one side you have an unstable skunk that threatens the very freedoms this country was founded on, but on the other is a girl!!

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

Wistful of Dollars posted:

How can you screw over tax payers if illegal immigrants pay taxes? :thunk:

I really wish that I didn't know for 100% certain that I'll have to die still repeating "illegals pay taxes and don't get all the free poo poo you keep saying they do!"

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

oobey posted:

It's such a loving jumble of limbs. I bet he had this lovely Schumer bust on file, copied that in on an angle, then just poured stuff on it till it sorta worked.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Squishy posted:

It's such a loving jumble of limbs. I bet he had this lovely Schumer bust on file, copied that in on an angle, then just poured stuff on it till it sorta worked.

It's literally the first Google result

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Great googly moogly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

If they want to maintain the image of the republicans as the manly gun wielders in contrast to the wimpy Democrats then they're going to have to stop drawing Schumer with guns blazing.