Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

is this a life hack for butt sex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?
I don't care how many times you wash that loving thing out, HELL NO.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Andrew WK rules.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

Diarrhea Elemental posted:

I don't care how many times you wash that loving thing out, HELL NO.

Hey, before I joined the military and got stationed in San Antoinio, I said I'd never put that in my mouth. And that was before DADT got repealed.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

is this a life hack for butt sex

Idgi and gently caress trying to Google it to find out.

Fake edit: like I have idea what's going on but not sure.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

It's like using mouthwash before you kiss someone, but upside down.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

Zeris posted:

It's like using mouthwash before you kiss someone, but upside down.

I hope they're using something then siracha. :ohdear:

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Assuming it's not some dumb concoction, a warm water anal douche is a good way to ensure no surprises and tidy up the ole butthole.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

ManMythLegend posted:

Andrew WK rules.

I think I may have told this story here, but even if so, it’s good enough to share again. In 2004, some of my friends who worked at our college radio station helped organize a concert at this amphitheater on campus. Andrew WK was the headliner. I spent all day smoking blunts and drinking rum, so when AWK takes the stage, I’m legit torched and having an awesome time crowdsurfing and jumping off stage. He closed with Party Hard and invited anyone who could fit on the stage to come up and dance.

Afterwards, I’m backstage talking with my friends, and I notice Andrew WK talking with some others. I yell “Andrew WK! You are all that is awesome!” and he looks at me, storms over, grabs me by both of my shoulders and yells back, “NO! WE are all that is awesome!” and hugs me. All I could to was bellow out “YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!” in response.

I saw him in late 2016 during his Power of Positive Partying speaking tour, where he stayed behind and talked with everyone who wanted to speak to him. I recounted the story, and he got a big kick out of it. Dude’s a straight up decent person who really seems to love his fans.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I think I may have told this story here, but even if so, it’s good enough to share again. In 2004, some of my friends who worked at our college radio station helped organize a concert at this amphitheater on campus. Andrew WK was the headliner. I spent all day smoking blunts and drinking rum, so when AWK takes the stage, I’m legit torched and having an awesome time crowdsurfing and jumping off stage. He closed with Party Hard and invited anyone who could fit on the stage to come up and dance.

Afterwards, I’m backstage talking with my friends, and I notice Andrew WK talking with some others. I yell “Andrew WK! You are all that is awesome!” and he looks at me, storms over, grabs me by both of my shoulders and yells back, “NO! WE are all that is awesome!” and hugs me. All I could to was bellow out “YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!” in response.

I saw him in late 2016 during his Power of Positive Partying speaking tour, where he stayed behind and talked with everyone who wanted to speak to him. I recounted the story, and he got a big kick out of it. Dude’s a straight up decent person who really seems to love his fans.

I love this story and Andrew WK

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Fun makes me sick

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Man, the Party Party was the political party the US needed...

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Yeah, the first time the I saw him he did the same thing when he closed with party hard. At some point a guy in a wheelchair ends up at the front of the stage next to Andrew WK and is just dancing the poo poo out of his wheelchair. AWK sees the guy, smiles, then he reaches down, puts the guy up on his shoulders and the two of them go dancing around the stage like mother loving Master Blaster.

Andrew WK rules.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
:nws: http://www.gfycat.com/InsignificantFeistyIberianemeraldlizard :nws:

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

The robots know what we like

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
This is how you get Skynet.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Gives a whole new meaning to "we've got to do something about these loving drones."

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

What a time to be alive

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

God Bless America :patriot:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

What a time to be alive

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
drunk thread returns: we've got to do something about these loving drones

The Pi dude
Oct 19, 2013
Buglord
"Cum with me if you want to live."

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I hope that's just the pilots side gig and he's rescuing people out of the ocean or choppering out flood victims probably in the middle of a hurricane.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

not caring here posted:

I hope that's just the pilots side gig and he's rescuing people out of the ocean or choppering out flood victims probably in the middle of a hurricane.

Nah, we know what pays the bills

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

The Pi dude posted:

"Cum with me if you want to live."

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

https://twitter.com/ericandre/status/955007402029416448

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

Devito’s half brother?

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Richard Bong posted:

Devito’s half brother?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsWn8Ls1y8o

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
Found Life on Mars on my old hard drive, rewatching it now.

Good poo poo. :q:

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
We don't deserve this https://vine.co/v/OqJKZVQami9/embed/simple

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

That is the most mom thing I've seen in a while

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

We’re on the right track fam

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
https://i.imgur.com/pS92OY7.mp4

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Is that the track & field chick who was internet famous for a .gif?

E: Michele jeneke!

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

God drat, I miss track and field. The best (and only) sport, the hottest chicks.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
:nws:

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=517_1499301201

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

G*d bless the USAF.