Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
subnautica is outstanding and i waste too much time at it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Sniep posted:

subnautica is outstanding and i waste too much time at it

https://clips.twitch.tv/PricklySlipperyMonitorFloof

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

god damnit the game really does look cool but that loving jump scare sticks with me hard whenever i think about it

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Ciaphas posted:

god damnit the game really does look cool but that loving jump scare sticks with me hard whenever i think about it

jump scares are ok, i just poo poo my pants like a baby and start sweating intensely, but those loving depths, hell, no

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

President Beep posted:

god drat! getting served left and right here today! gently caress!

it's okay to be dumb, lil' president. the world will always need people who buy magazines about car stereos

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

it's okay to be dumb, lil' president. the world will always need people who buy magazines about car stereos

wanna get a new pair of nice speakers? meet me @ my van near costco

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Ciaphas posted:

i wish there was a way to just pin it to sunset and just tool around then when it's so pretty out

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
people who brag about people being on their ignore list are always the shittiest posters

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

SmokaDustbowl posted:

people who brag about people being on their ignore list are always the shittiest posters

Not true: you never brag about people being on your ignore list.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

SmokaDustbowl posted:

it's great to wind people up though

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Schadenboner posted:

Not true: you never brag about people being on your ignore list.

oh! i have slipped the surly bonds of earth ... put out my paw, and touched the face of meow

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

cinci zoo sniper posted:

wanna get a new pair of nice speakers? meet me @ my van near costco

man did they send you out to do installs with some extras again??

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

carry on then posted:

it's great to wind people up though

those who get upset about the ignore function are themselves terrified of being ignored

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

those who get upset about the ignore function are themselves terrified of being ignored

you're a garbage

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

SmokaDustbowl posted:

oh! i have slipped the surly bonds of earth ... put out my paw, and touched the face of meow

dope animu tiddies

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Schadenboner posted:

dope animu tiddies

I didn't buy my avatar

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I didn't buy my avatar

Neither did I, actually.

:hfive:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Schadenboner posted:

Neither did I, actually.

:hfive:

you should go back to the cat thread

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i always read "ignore" as an italian dude saying "signore" and its way better hth

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

i, too, have strong feelings about the concept of posting

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
current job status

:nws:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

That colour does nothing for your nails.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

almost missed the nws because of the transparency and this crap monitor at work, so i checked on my phone outside

dodged a bullet there

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Ciaphas posted:

almost missed the nws because of the transparency and this crap monitor at work, so i checked on my phone outside

dodged a bullet there

same

saw it just in the nick of time

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
once again, amberpos saves the day. that NWS tag stood out like a sore thumb.

kiss my bottom, schadenboner!!

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
lol if u cant click nws stuff at work

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Since people usually read English from left to right and top to bottom, putting a :nws: tag anywhere except before the NWS content is useless.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Jerry Cotton posted:

Since people usually read English from left to right and top to bottom, putting a :nws: tag anywhere except before the NWS content is useless.

:goonsay:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
fired from my job at the dick sucking factory

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

that's not how that emote works

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

that's not how that emote works

:qqsay:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yeah, i realized that right after i posted it. was gonna try and ninja edit, but welp...

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

see?

perfection :allears:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

President Beep posted:

yeah, i realized that right after i posted it. was gonna try and ninja edit, but welp...

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol at this whole hot mess

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

President Beep posted:

lol at this whole hot mess

yospos, bithc

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

its bad enough having the gently caress owned out of me by the regulars today, now ive gone and done it myself.

macintoshplusplus
Aug 17, 2017

stay noided

Cat Face Joe posted:

you and i are gonna have to fight

sorry

because I'm imposing on your brand? Sorry, I just really liked the A E S T H E T I C

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

President Beep posted:

once again, amberpos saves the day. that NWS tag stood out like a sore thumb.

kiss my bottom, schadenboner!!

i don't think :nws: stands out any more on new posts in amberpos than the superior greenpos anyway

(e) oh, it does. that's fuckin weird