Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Oh Bennett, you never go full Gorrell.

Owning the useless government with a copy-paste job.

11 :allears:

Nixon is surprisingly disappointed that the greasefire Trump administration FBI TEXT CORRUPTION has eclipsed his own scandals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Does he just write words hes seen on 4chan on these

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

what ethnicity does he want to be the only one living in America :confused:

bc if it's based around historical ties to the land, I've got some bad news for him

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Maybe it's an auto creation bot that just makes comics out of green text posts.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I like how the jews get noses.

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt

Aww gee, shucks! I’m just a plucky lil’ fascist :blush:

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

So Lester has no idea about what happened to Eddard Stark.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I'm glad those tax cuts enabled Chrysler and Apple to stop struggling just to make ends meet and give one-time bonuses to their employees.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Trogdos! posted:

A good Kirschen?

Yes.

Bonfire Lit
Jul 9, 2008

If you're one of the sinners who caused this please unfriend me now.

Sandpuppy posted:

Nixon is surprisingly disappointed that the greasefire Trump administration FBI TEXT CORRUPTION has eclipsed his own scandals.
poor Richard Nixon, impeached for accidentally erasing a bit of completely innocuous WH tapes AND NOTHING ELSE

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Xander77 posted:

Why not draw a detailed portrait of Billy Jack or some other action movie character movie left-wingers fap to, instead of conservative propaganda?

I haven’t seen it, but I got the impression that the first Death Wish, like the first Rambo movie (First Blood), was deliberately portraying its main character as a broken man whose actions were directly critiqued. The sequels were the ones that missed the point by glorifying vigilantism/militarism.

Dirty Harry is poo poo, though at least the first one.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

So what's the story with these supposedly five months of text messages? I'm sure it's either outright bullshit or highly exaggerated, but I just wanted to make sure I knew what talking points to use against it.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

I like how the jews get noses.

:stare:

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

So what's the story with these supposedly five months of text messages? I'm sure it's either outright bullshit or highly exaggerated, but I just wanted to make sure I knew what talking points to use against it.

An FBI agent was removed from Mueller's investigation team last year because it came out he'd texted someone something that was considered anti-Trump; the Justice Department (i.e.: Sessions) demanded the full record of the agent's texts (note: texts sent to and from official FBI-issued phones are apparently automatically collected and preserved), and it came out that because of a technical glitch the texts weren't recorded between mid-December 2016 and mid-May 2017, when Mueller was appointed to the investigation.

That's it. Nothing was deleted, it was just a technical glitch. Also, since all texts since Mueller's appointment were preserved, this does in no way invalidate any of the work Mueller has done.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Grimdude posted:

I really wish that I didn't know for 100% certain that I'll have to die still repeating "illegals pay taxes and don't get all the free poo poo you keep saying they do!"

Good sentiment, but it’s generally considered a slur to call people “illegals.”

A Nazi sympathizer using Israel as a positive example? This is like those “the Holocaust never happened but I wish it had” arguments.

Johnny Walker posted:

I'm glad those tax cuts enabled Chrysler and Apple to stop struggling just to make ends meet and give one-time bonuses to their employees.

Ooh, remember that Asay comic where the government stops a small business owner from giving his employees a bonus and he has to fire one?

Also, I like Zelda, but two strips in a row where the joke centers on her vaginal juices is a bit much.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Jurgan posted:

A Nazi sympathizer using Israel as a positive example? This is like those “the Holocaust never happened but I wish it had” arguments.

That's a common white supremacist thing. Basically 'Israel has the right idea, too bad they're JEWS'

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

The Jewish state experiment turned out to be as horrible and unsustainable as an artificial fascist ethnostate, a rather nuanced opinion from our friendly fascist.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Somehow when constructing a crumbs/bread metaphor, Payne also has to draw his vroom-vrooms.

quote:

11 :allears:

Hey, sounds cool, when are you knuckleheads going to release this super-damning memo? Will your Canadian girlfriend be the one to release it?

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
New Nazi Klurf guy is somehow even dumber than Original Nazi Klurf guy.

Same person?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

What really annoys me about the memo is that when it's utterly loving nothing, the rightwing shitheads are going to both suffer zero fallout from pushing a conspiracy, and continue to reference it well into the '20s.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Jurgan posted:

Most nazis tend to be pro-Israel because it gives them some place far away to point to where the jews belong and should be deported.

Without an Israel the nazis would have had to be up front about where they really think we should put the jews.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Obviously all us goons have to work together and create an ethnostate for nazi klurfs, I suggest the bottom of a deep sinkhole.
Could be used later to dispose of toxic waste.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

D.N. Nation posted:

Hey, sounds cool, when are you knuckleheads going to release this super-damning memo? Will your Canadian girlfriend be the one to release it?

Canadian girlfriend isn't allowed access since her dog ate the whitey tape.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

TheBigAristotle posted:

New Nazi Klurf guy is somehow even dumber than Original Nazi Klurf guy.

Same person?

Without a doubt.

Notice how he shades things exactly the same way.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Mikl posted:

An FBI agent was removed from Mueller's investigation team last year because it came out he'd texted someone something that was considered anti-Trump; the Justice Department (i.e.: Sessions) demanded the full record of the agent's texts (note: texts sent to and from official FBI-issued phones are apparently automatically collected and preserved), and it came out that because of a technical glitch the texts weren't recorded between mid-December 2016 and mid-May 2017, when Mueller was appointed to the investigation.

That's it. Nothing was deleted, it was just a technical glitch. Also, since all texts since Mueller's appointment were preserved, this does in no way invalidate any of the work Mueller has done.

Gotcha; thanks! I knew about the anti-Trump texts, but I wasn't sure of the details.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Katt posted:

Without an Israel the nazis would have had to be up front about where they really think we should put the jews.

Even with, since the most vocal of them end the sentence, "All Jews should emigrate to Israel," with "because then we can nuke them all at once."

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Xander77 posted:

Wrote a short history of Russo-Japanese war of 1904, using political cartoons as illustrations:

That was amazing. Thanks.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

The Jewish state experiment turned out to be as horrible and unsustainable as an artificial fascist ethnostate, a rather nuanced opinion from our friendly fascist.

N-no! NO! As a liberal who says they aren't a "Nazi" you MUST love everything every Jewish person does anywhere at any time! You can't just cherry pick things! You must judge all people by the "color of their skin" but that judgement is ALWAYS "good thing"! if they're not straight white Christian males of course. It's like you entirely MISS THE POINT of being Liberal!

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Katt posted:

Most nazis tend to be pro-Israel because it gives them some place far away to point to where the jews belong and should be deported.

Some go the other way, though. I remember Helen Thomas got fired for saying Israeli Jews should go back to Germany and Poland.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Obviously all us goons have to work together and create an ethnostate for nazi klurfs, I suggest the bottom of a deep sinkhole.
Could be used later to dispose of toxic waste.

Please be more considerate of Toxic Waste.

moskiitto
Feb 27, 2013

Overlardness
I have no idea what is this all about FISA memo, let's see.
Googles first hit is Infowars.
Oh lol so I will just ignore it.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

What about the FIStA memo? :pervert:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

What about the FIStA memo? :pervert:

That one's a pretty delicate issue.

Stefu
Feb 4, 2005

So, Ursula K. Le Guin: well-known enough to get obituary cartoons?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Ukip's latest leadership shambles – After a vote of no confidence, Henry Bolton says he will not step down as leader of Ukip, although several members of his front bench have resigned"

Telegraph:

UK warned that Russian threat requires increased defence spending

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Ministers rebuke Boris Johnson over NHS funding demands

Mail:
Mac on... Ukip's leadership crisis

'... so, hands up all in favour of me staying on as leader ... right, that's unanimous. Thank you for your support'

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

Stefu posted:

drat YOU POLITOONS THREAD!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

:( I get all of my bad news here.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

e: nvm

Technowolf fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Jan 23, 2018

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

At least now I know what book I should read next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Stefu posted:

aw poo poo :(

Didn't she come up ITT a few months ago? I remember discussing Earthsea and also Catwings