Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

In Icelandic I possess the language skills of a six year old making me eligible for menial jobs in manual labor or American president

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

In Icelandic I possess the language skills of a six year old making me eligible for menial jobs in manual labor or American president

they're not sending their best..

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Outrail posted:

Real talk, does he think he's being 'presidential'? As in does he think his behavior is on the same level as any of the past 45 presidents?

e: 44 presidents. Shouldn;t we have had more than that? It's like 2023 or something right?

I don't want to harp on, but while Trump has a desperate want to be liked (especially by those he considers part of the 'New York Establishment'), he genuinely has no sense of how his actions will be perceived or why people react negatively to some of them.

This is the man who genuinely thought that both Republicans and Democrats alike would cheer his firing of James Comey - Republicans because he was being standing up against what they would see as unfair government oppression and Democrats because they were still butthurt about at Comey for re-opening the Hilary email investigation in the final weeks of the election campaign. Afterward, was shocked and confused that anyone could think he had done something wrong

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Outrail posted:

Real talk, does he think he's being 'presidential'? As in does he think his behavior is on the same level as any of the past 45 presidents?

e: 44 presidents. Shouldn;t we have had more than that? It's like 2023 or something right?

Ah, I see, you do not experience the transcendent light of the Donald as we do. Come friend and I will explain...

The Donald has moved beyond what you consider "presidential." It does not occur to him nor trouble him to concern himself with the base opinions of beings such as we. Indeed, his closest acolytes have crafted the koan of "Let Trump be Trump." during his ascendancy that we lesser beings may meditate upon thus, perhaps to attain enlightenment.

To contemplate your actions among those of your peers is to entertain notions of self-awareness, empathy and self-consciousness that the Donald has dispensed with. He knows he is whatever he is in that moment and all must acquiesce or be shat upon on twitter. He is, perhaps, best understood as an ultimate solipsist.

In :hmbol: we prey. Amen.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

i want to chop this tweet up and snort it

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.

TulliusCicero posted:

^
I think this latest incoherent tweet storm is proof that Kelly may have left the building (or is in the process of leaving)

The end is near my friends.

The end of the beginning is beginning to draw near to the final stage of the start of the prologue to the beginning!

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell
where the gently caress did i leave my guillotine

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Space T Rex posted:

where the gently caress did i leave my guillotine

do you go to many bar mitzvahs?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

i want to chop this tweet up and snort it

What the gently caress is he even talking about here

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

moose face posted:

What the gently caress is he even talking about here

Something something subpoena and indict Obama

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bob NewSCART posted:

Something something subpoena and indict Obama

Who are those people he is talking about

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Kumo posted:

The Donald has moved beyond what you consider "presidential."

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881281755017355264?s=17

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
How are they relevent at all to anything?

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell

Orkin Mang posted:

do you go to many bar mitzvahs?

idgi

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Trump is dragging america kicking and screaming to the modern day

*imposes huge tariffs on solar panels*

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Outrail posted:

Real talk, does he think? As in does he think?

lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

moose face posted:

Who are those people he is talking about

IIRC it was a couple FBI agents going 'lol Trump is a loving RETARD'

so literally everyone with a normally functioning brain

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
this tariff thing is bullshit and also I was planning on buying a shitload of panels for when I reroof my house next season

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

suck the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

SniperWoreConverse posted:

this tariff thing is bullshit and also I was planning on buying a shitload of panels for when I reroof my house next season

I bought some last year because I had a thought that Trump would do something to gently caress with the solar energy market. Yay me I guess

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
ps turns out tesla's "guys this roof is basically free energy and free roof my dudes" means you have to take out a loan for 70 grand and it gets payed back via "energy savings" over 30 years. I do not like it and would prefer to have been able to buy loose tiles and switch over myself over time. You can pay cash but it's like $60,000 up front.

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

stockpile this week my dude

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Chinatown posted:

suck the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat

no gently caress you buddy I payd $7000 for that fuckin dump and i'm dying in it

when I say i'm reroofing the house it means i'm going to have to somehow steal scaffolding and reroof the fucker with my own two hands

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

no gently caress you buddy I payd $7000 for that fuckin dump and i'm dying in it

when I say i'm reroofing the house it means i'm going to have to somehow steal scaffolding and reroof the fucker with my own two hands

sorry. what is living in Detroit like?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Chinatown posted:

I bet this guy has a roof he can sell you

http://pawndetroit.com/

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Chinatown posted:

the first year I moved in 8 houses on my street burned down. The remaining ones all have someone living in them or the owners were compelled by the city to seal off all doors and windows on the first floor. Usually they'll use huge chunks of plywood. Someone robbed almost all the gutters and metal in the neighborhood a while ago. They stole my flowers and pear tree out of my god damned yard. They stole a gutter off my loving house and would have stole siding but luckily mine's vinyl. They stole my loving trash can. It was plastic and had one broken wheel.

There's a guy a block over who fuckin made out bigtime, he's got a nice brick he was able to get into good condition and because almost all the other houses on that block are gone he basically has a feudal estate it's loving sweet. I have assholes on all sides and have constant strife about my grape vines and berry bushes. All the local ecology I've been working on for the last seven years, with birds and squirrels and mantises and butterflies and plants and poo poo, is continually ruined by cocksukers who relentlessly gently caress with my yard while I'm at work. There's a 50' dead as gently caress boxwood tree ready to cave in and fall off my neighbor's property and directly into my house. I hope it lands directly on my balls.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

So did i understand something wrong or isnt the current budget deal only a stop gap for 4 weeks or so until a new deal could be made? Why would the democrats have any reason to negotiate now?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

when a jewish boy comes of age they amputate the rest of his penis

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

IIRC it was a couple FBI agents going 'lol Trump is a loving RETARD'

so literally everyone with a normally functioning brain

What the gently caress why is the president of the unoted states a 14 year old girl

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

moose face posted:

What the gently caress why is the president of the unoted states a 14 year old girl

Because his brain is Benjamin Button-ing back to its baby state.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

moose face posted:

states with a large concentration of dumb, uneducated, mad, and underemployed people made him the president because of a really, really, dumb way to count votes.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I really like how there's a decent probability that we might all die and that theres this weird acceptance and often a longing for it. Like meh whatever we'll just all die lol

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Outrail posted:

it will be when his people erase all history of past presidents and commence the Eternal Rule of TRUMP

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Chinatown posted:

states with a large concentration of dumb, uneducated, mad, and underemployed people made him the president because of a really, really, dumb way to count votes.

Russia nudged the retards for trump to prove that American democracy is a joke. They win. You loose!

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Son of Rodney posted:

Why would the democrats have any reason to negotiate now?

You say that now, but don't worry. The dems will find the one way to gently caress this up and make Donny look good in comparison.

Low energy democrats!

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

moose face posted:

I really like how there's a decent probability that we might all die and that theres this weird acceptance and often a longing for it. Like meh whatever we'll just all die lol

Actually there is a 100 percent chance that we all will die

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Stefan Prodan posted:

yessss

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Stefan Prodan posted:

Good

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

the first year I moved in 8 houses on my street burned down. The remaining ones all have someone living in them or the owners were compelled by the city to seal off all doors and windows on the first floor. Usually they'll use huge chunks of plywood. Someone robbed almost all the gutters and metal in the neighborhood a while ago. They stole my flowers and pear tree out of my god damned yard. They stole a gutter off my loving house and would have stole siding but luckily mine's vinyl. They stole my loving trash can. It was plastic and had one broken wheel.

There's a guy a block over who fuckin made out bigtime, he's got a nice brick he was able to get into good condition and because almost all the other houses on that block are gone he basically has a feudal estate it's loving sweet. I have assholes on all sides and have constant strife about my grape vines and berry bushes. All the local ecology I've been working on for the last seven years, with birds and squirrels and mantises and butterflies and plants and poo poo, is continually ruined by cocksukers who relentlessly gently caress with my yard while I'm at work. There's a 50' dead as gently caress boxwood tree ready to cave in and fall off my neighbor's property and directly into my house. I hope it lands directly on my balls.

Something something economic inequality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Im guessing either your dipshit neighbor won’t cut it down or the city won’t come out and do it?