Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

PMush Perfect posted:

This seems redundant? :confused:

Democrats didn't magically congeal out of the ether in the 90s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
loving STOP

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

o jerusalem posted:

in the future they'll look at the indie media of 2017 and realise that every decent work was about killing all the boomers and redistributing their wealth, and the necessity thereof

If humans are still alive in 50 - 100 years, yes, this will absolutely be the case

o jerusalem
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
don't you go all caps with me motherfucker

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Motherfucker posted:

loving STOP the boomers before it's too late!

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
i think mammon will turn out to have the personality of an incredibly old grandpa and will mistake allison for someone he knew back when he was a bank teller or some poo poo.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Schwarzwald posted:

Democrats didn't magically congeal out of the ether in the 90s.
Democrats were invented in 1988 when people realized they needed a word for "people who think Ronald Reagan was a douche".

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Those fuckers! Our poo poo!

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Demiurge4 posted:

When this chapter is over, I really want to see that training montage with Auntie Maya.

A whole lot of noodle bowl washing ensues

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib

shirts and skins posted:

So that dragon's for sure blind and/or senile right

He's just taking a run up before diving into the gold for a nice swim.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I just realized Allison manage to literally and figuratively gently caress herself at the same time.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Now THAT'S what I call ROYALTY

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

Now THAT'S what I call ROYALTY

The name of a top-rating sitcom on Throne.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

shirts and skins posted:

So that dragon's for sure blind and/or senile right

oh absolutely

we are looking at a very tall dog who took the long road to becoming one of the pathetic creatures of Incubus' pit; say what you like about the fuckers of Mottom's palace but at least they give her a reason to interact with the world

instead of sitting inside an Absolutely Safe Dimension at the heart of an infinite fortress, with all the treasure of the seven part world at your fingertips, and nothing to share them with but your memories of the fuckers you killed to protect it

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

wiegieman posted:

This is still the guy who murdered his whole family and built statues to commemorate it. None of the Demiurges are good people, even if they elicit some sympathy for how broken they are.
I thought those statues were funeral monuments. Not that it erases the fact that he's the one who had them killed.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Ze Pollack posted:

oh absolutely

we are looking at a very tall dog who took the long road to becoming one of the pathetic creatures of Incubus' pit; say what you like about the fuckers of Mottom's palace but at least they give her a reason to interact with the world

instead of sitting inside an Absolutely Safe Dimension at the heart of an infinite fortress, with all the treasure of the seven part world at your fingertips, and nothing to share them with but your memories of the fuckers you killed to protect it
Hey, he's got his pet priesthood! That Allison and co just slaughtered.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Well, poo poo, that's not even Greed, that's Sloth.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

PMush Perfect posted:

Well, poo poo, that's not even Greed, that's Sloth.

I'd say it's still Greed, but now that he has all the wealth he could ever possibly correct and alienated anyone close to him there's nothing to do but sit around in his vault.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

White Coke posted:

I'd say it's still Greed, but now that he has all the wealth he could ever possibly correct and alienated anyone close to him there's nothing to do but sit around in his vault.

His safety is another treasure.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Your mom is a treasure!

No, really, she's a great lady, tell her I said hi.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
glad that allison's got a grip but...can she grip and slay

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

paragon1 posted:

i think mammon will turn out to have the personality of an incredibly old grandpa and will mistake allison for someone he knew back when he was a bank teller or some poo poo.

DOLORES AS I LIVE AND BREATHE! HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS NEW "BURTCOIN" THING THE GUILDS ARE DOING? IT USES BLONKCHAIN!

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

MikeJF posted:

The name of a top-rating sitcom on Throne.

The big cut theory

About an awkward group of swordmasters and their demon neighbour.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Rigged Death Trap posted:

The big cut theory

Baschwinga!

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

paragon1 posted:

HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU ABOUT HOW I KILLED MY ENTIRE CLAN?

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

I like to think that Mammon keeps all those swords stuck in himself because he's discovered that they have a higher theoretical value than if they have been removed. He's not sure who exactly is in the market for swords embedded in a Demiurge, but he doesn't care because he's not selling them anyway.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Ashcans posted:

I like to think that Mammon keeps all those swords stuck in himself because he's discovered that they have a higher theoretical value than if they have been removed. He's not sure who exactly is in the market for swords embedded in a Demiurge, but he doesn't care because he's not selling them anyway.

Back when Jagganoth stuck all those iron feather nails in him and got swole, Mammon tried to replicate it with some random swords. Because he didn't understand that's not how it works, he still became Huge because demiurgy.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

People gave him those swords. If he wanted to pull them out, the precious gifts wouldn't be as close to his heart.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Those aren't swords, they're the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Dr Cheeto posted:

HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU ABOUT HOW I KILLED MY ENTIRE CLAN?

Are we going to get a Mammon redemption arc?

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
I like that the big thing on Allison's mind right now is finding Cio and getting the gently caress out.

"What about Zaid?"
"gently caress 'im!"

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
On the Alison-Cio thing, I thought that Cio figured out that Alison wasn't being herself (Well, she was herself, but there were circumstances and Cio caught onto it, whatever it was). There may be a little wiggle room to keep Cio from preemptively killing Alison (If she is even still alive or not pissed off enough to care about the distinction), but they are going to have a VERY long talk after this is over.

Unlucky7 fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Jan 24, 2018

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

Rigged Death Trap posted:

The big cut theory

F•I•E•N•D•S

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

So has anybody considered the idea that Mammon's family deserved to die, he was right to kill them, and all the statues and such he put up afterwards are because he's sad?

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

New comic. Well, those kids are traumatized forever.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

wiegieman posted:

New comic. Well, those kids are traumatized forever.

The alt text

looool

A Spherical Sponge
Nov 28, 2010

Bilirubin posted:

The alt text

looool

I thought when that line came up in the evil allison showdown bit that it was incredibly cheesy and a little bit silly, but today's alt text has made it 100% perfect in retrospect

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I mean.

There's the way where you can sneak in and grab Zaid without slaying anyone.

But that ain't Royalty.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

God I hate awkward moments like these

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

That is a long loving sword.