Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Beastie posted:

Everyone gets one last gen game to remaster and port to Switch. Size of the file is irrelevant.

Go!

The Last Guardian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRAYON
Feb 13, 2006

In the year 3000..

I think that the Nintendo Switch needs TCGs. Gimme em all. Hearthstone, Pokemon, Shadowverse, Eternal, etc etc.

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I think the first non-Hearthstone TCG to find its way over will probably get a big boost. I know I would revisit Eternal if it showed up.

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013

Beastie posted:

Everyone gets one last gen game to remaster and port to Switch. Size of the file is irrelevant.

Go!

Undertale, duh.

CRAYON posted:

I think that the Nintendo Switch needs TCGs. Gimme em all. Hearthstone, Pokemon, Shadowverse, Eternal, etc etc.

I want a remaster of Pokémon Trading Card Game on the Game Boy.

Also, Pokemon Pinball.

CRAYON
Feb 13, 2006

In the year 3000..

Roadie posted:

I want a remaster of Pokémon Trading Card Game on the Game Boy.

I would vote for a brand new game because I like the new cards they've added the past couple years.

Pokemon Trading Card Game Online is actually pretty sweet if you really have the itch to play with some digital Pokemon cards.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

CRAYON posted:

Care for a round of Gwent?

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4

Beastie posted:

Go!

INFINITE SPACE

(And a sequel)

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Woke up on this fine morning of the 25th, ready to pick up Celeste. Only to have my plans Ruined! again by timezones, booo

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

CRAYON posted:

Triple Triad.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Alpha Protocol with gyro aiming.

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Beastie posted:

Go!

Portal 2, with special neon orange and blue joycons to match the portals.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Takoluka posted:

Triple Triad.

While I doubt FF XIV will ever come to Switch, it does have Triple Triad in it.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

grand theft grotto posted:

While I doubt FF XIV will ever come to Switch, it does have Triple Triad in it.

But does it have Tetra Master!?

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy

lelandjs posted:

Portal 2, with special neon orange and blue joycons to match the portals.

Would

E. Actually just do The Orange Box but stick Portal 2 and both Left 4 Deads in there.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Orange Box with L4D and Portal 2 would own so hard on Switch.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
I stopped playing video games right around the time Assassins Creed became popular. And considering those seem like the type of games I would like, I’d love to see a few of the better AC games ported to Switch.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

trdn89 posted:

If they actually port Fire Pro to the Switch it will be the only game I ever play until the heat-death of the universe.

I'd be interested in Fire Pro World on a console if it were possibly to somehow carry over the Created Wrestlers from the PC version, but the thought of having to re-assemble hundreds of real and fictional wrestlers, make sure their stats are correct, organize them all into proper federations and factions/units while not having Steam Workshop's subscription style updates sounds painful. The base game's default roster is horribly anemic because Spike was just "Yeah we know you're all gonna make your own Hulk Hogans and Stone Colds and share them" so they did a token amount of guys, and the community did the rest.

Takoluka posted:

Triple Triad.

The Triple Triad on the Final Fantasy Portal app is really fun, barring the dumb (if harmless) stamina mechanic. They're consistently adding new cards to it, which can be earned for free, and in recent updates have made it possible to earn every single card without playing other people. They just added a bunch of FF14 Stormblood cards! And the cards that are for "sale" are bought with free "Points" that you can easily earn just by mashing through news articles and videos. It's the most weirdly honest, non-threatening free-to-play TCG I've played on a phone.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Policenaut posted:

I'd be interested in Fire Pro World on a console if it were possibly to somehow carry over the Created Wrestlers from the PC version, but the thought of having to re-assemble hundreds of real and fictional wrestlers, make sure their stats are correct, organize them all into proper federations and factions/units while not having Steam Workshop's subscription style updates sounds painful. The base game's default roster is horribly anemic because Spike was just "Yeah we know you're all gonna make your own Hulk Hogans and Stone Colds and share them" so they did a token amount of guys, and the community did the rest.

They put it out on PS4 with the current New Japan roster as officially licensed content, so the current console version does have a much more robust set of dudes from the start.

Beastie posted:

Go!

Pure, a cool as poo poo SSX style quad bike racing game.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Beastie posted:

Gaben, make it so.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

CRAYON posted:

Duelyst is the only worthwhile CCG to bring over with touch controls

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Beastie posted:

Go!

Some manner of Burnout game. Crash mode is a must.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Alucard posted:

Some manner of Burnout game. Crash mode is a must.

Burnout: HD Rumble

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Bionic Commando Metroidvania, please.

Now.

Please.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

It's me. The guy who liked that 3D Bionic Commando.

VladimirLeninpest
Jun 23, 2005

gn gorilla
Fallen Rib

Bongo Bill posted:

Alpha Protocol with gyro aiming.

This 100%.

Asclepius
Mar 20, 2011

Knorth posted:

Woke up on this fine morning of the 25th, ready to pick up Celeste. Only to have my plans Ruined! again by timezones, booo

:same:

A couple other games have popped up on the AU eshop, but still waiting for this.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

njsykora posted:

They put it out on PS4 with the current New Japan roster as officially licensed content, so the current console version does have a much more robust set of dudes from the start.

Yeah, the PC and PS4 versions are both getting the New Japan roster and the story mode but like, I have 400+ wrestlers on my PC version and it was easy as hell to get them all because you can just search "WCW Nitro" and get the entire Monday Night Wars era Nitro/Thunder roster in one click through Steam Workshop. The idea of doing that manually for every individual wrestler on like a built-in system-based character search like in WWE 2K with a controller is daunting as hell.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I'm gonna go with Splinter Cell collection. They made one of those, right? With 1-4?

I hated 5 but thought 6 was actually great and did a good idea cherry picking the good ideas from 5 and putting it in with the classic games.

I'm pretty sure they made a collection of 1-4 though and I'd love it on Switch. Chaos Theory is one of my favorite games ever.

Tim Burns Effect
Apr 1, 2011

trdn89 posted:

Anyway my choice is Sid Meier's Pirates

I enjoyed this when it came out but i played it again recently and it's like they somehow managed to put out an iOS/Android game in 2004

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Gimme rollercoaster tycoon 2

Sir Plus
Jan 16, 2008

Ain't easy looking this eggstraordinary.

hey so is there any way to resume downloading on the switch? i have no games running but mario odyssey starts a download when i try to start it and immediately pauses it, no option to resume the download

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Kashuno posted:

Gimme rollercoaster tycoon 2

I just saw an ad on Facebook today for a Kickstarter type thing to get Rollercoaster Tycoon on the Switch. But I think it’s some lovely newer version of it and not the classic game.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Beastie posted:

This. Also, call of duty black ops 2(I just want zombie mode) and gtA5

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

CRAYON posted:

Cardfighters Clash

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Beastie posted:

Go!

Persona 4 Golden.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Beastie posted:

Go!

Does shenmue count because I want that

If not then I guess xenoblade chronicles

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
Give me katamari on the switch

Dad Jokes
May 25, 2011

a cat irl posted:

Give me katamari on the switch

gently caress i didnt realize how much i wanted this until now

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Sir Plus posted:

hey so is there any way to resume downloading on the switch? i have no games running but mario odyssey starts a download when i try to start it and immediately pauses it, no option to resume the download

Have you restarted the console?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Al Borland Corp. posted:

I'm gonna go with Splinter Cell collection. They made one of those, right? With 1-4?

I hated 5 but thought 6 was actually great and did a good idea cherry picking the good ideas from 5 and putting it in with the classic games.

I'm pretty sure they made a collection of 1-4 though and I'd love it on Switch. Chaos Theory is one of my favorite games ever.

The HD collection they made was 1-3, Splinter Cell, Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory. Which really is the 3 you want from that series.

• Locked thread