Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Creator couldn't even be bothered to smooth the horizon? 1/10

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

I'm the gravity-defying water wall complete with steps

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I'm the blaring, low trumpet blast.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I’m the clouds that scrunch up inception style

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Proteus Jones posted:

Creator couldn't even be bothered to smooth the horizon? 1/10

Pretty sure that’s a pano that got screwed up, either accidentally or intentionally, but that’s how it came out of the camera (phone).

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Pretty sure that’s a pano that got screwed up, either accidentally or intentionally, but that’s how it came out of the camera (phone).

I was using "Creator" in the context of "God", but I guess I hosed up the delivery.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_p2zmib3vuJ1qjqv2u.mp4

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_p2zdkpNXQz1uu22sk_480.mp4

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

I mean if I was paying 100k for some dumb caviar thing I’d demand solid gold spoons

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
lol if Enrique doesn't pour caviar into your gaping maw with a diamond encrusted soup spoon

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Predictive Text Keyboard trained on Civil War Love Letters and Yelp reviews of King's Dominion.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

:chaostrump: :thermidor: :chaostrump:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

What slays me is the final little "gotcha" on each section if you decide to take a breather or grandstand :allears:.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Xun posted:

I mean if I was paying 100k for some dumb caviar thing I’d demand solid gold spoons

Ugh, metal with caviar?

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Kheldarn posted:

Predictive Text Keyboard trained on Civil War Love Letters and Yelp reviews of King's Dominion.

I will never get tired of these.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Kheldarn posted:

This is beautiful and I just read it to my wife in the voice of a Louisianan Confederate Officer. It was magnificent.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
An extremely accurate summation of the FNAF franchise

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

My wife would kill for a 5 minute bone

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Milo and POTUS posted:

My wife would kill for a 5 minute bone

If it's any consolation, your mom usually just buys me a couple drinks.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Xun posted:

You want to use something like mother of pearl for your caviar spoons as metal can affect the flavor- plastic is acceptable as a substitute but it just isn't as classy.

Either way you need to save up your metal for the guillotines.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

You want to use something like mother of pearl for your caviar spoons as metal can affect the flavor- plastic is acceptable as a substitute but it just isn't as classy.

Either way you need to save up your metal for the guillotines.

I thought gold was taste neutral. This is very unsettlign

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

It is, it's mostly customary and caviar is usually transported in metal-bearing packaging so it's kind of a moot point unless you're sucking it fresh outta the cloaca.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Milo and POTUS posted:

Gold by itself is taste neutral but some food react to contact with metals.

Also, when we eat the rich, we only use the finest silver.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

It is, it's mostly customary and caviar is usually transported in metal-bearing packaging so it's kind of a moot point unless you're sucking it fresh outta the cloaca.

Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists › PYF Funny Pictures 2.0: sucking it fresh outta the cloaca

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
But enough about The Shape of Water

PurdWerfect
Aug 29, 2000

Grandpa?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Android Apocalypse posted:

But enough about The Shape of Water

I haven't seen it yet, but I heard there was going to be a sex scene between the creature from the black lagoon and the heroine and it made me giggle. I just imagine the love scene involves the fish man sadly following her around hoping she'll lay her clutch of eggs so that he can wander by and fertilize them.

I doubt that's how it actually plays out.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Bored posted:

I haven't seen it yet, but I heard there was going to be a sex scene between the creature from the black lagoon and the heroine and it made me giggle. I just imagine the love scene involves the fish man sadly following her around hoping she'll lay her clutch of eggs so that he can wander by and fertilize them.

Guillermo Del Toro actually consulted his wife and daughters on the sexiness of fishman's butt. I forgot if he also had them help with the penis design.

I want to live in an era where The Fish Who Fucks win the Best Film Oscar (which is very possible).

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Bored posted:

My first thought was that researcher lady who routinely jerked off a dolphin.

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

Phanatic posted:

I will never get tired of these.

Boneo, McMunch, and Mike Gunk on the same bill? Looks like I'm headed to the desert...

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Soo... are these taken yet?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

budgieinspector posted:

Boneo, McMunch, and Mike Gunk on the same bill? Looks like I'm headed to the desert...

I'm going for Jacked Like A Man, Fistopia and Pegged, but I really hope I don't run into Bowel Trouble.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Sagging lack is the draw for me.

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!

Do not pass this up, even though it is a video and not a picture.

It is hilarious.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

I'm Manthem Spones ....or a Huge Intertube of Fear and All Circumstance

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

Does anybody know where that last snippet is from? Ever since I Wanna Be The Guy, I'm just a sucker for games that are just assholes to the player, 100%, in a hilarious fashion :allears:

Also, gently caress Trump I guess

Poz Party Pooper
Feb 16, 2014

stumbling into this thread requesting the Taylee McKarty Nayvie Maylee BOBSON DUGNUTT image, please and thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Torquemadras posted:

Does anybody know where that last snippet is from? Ever since I Wanna Be The Guy, I'm just a sucker for games that are just assholes to the player, 100%, in a hilarious fashion :allears:

Also, gently caress Trump I guess
Trap Adventure 2