Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I don’t care that I’m never getting 185 off the pegs again as long as my chest hurts this much

It has to mean I’m on the right track

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Buying a good ankle brace.

And working on an upper-body only schedule. Can't even plant my foot.
Is life even worth it?
(Yes because life has burritos.)

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Buying a good ankle brace.

And working on an upper-body only schedule. Can't even plant my foot.
Is life even worth it?
(Yes because life has burritos.)

you've got two legs, right?

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
Just cut them off

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010

Dolphin posted:

Your butt should always be clenched, really. Keeps ne're-do-wells from weaseling their way in there

Why are you even lifting if you don't want anything to slip in there?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

bamhand posted:

Think they want to be the one doing the slipping.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.

Dum Cumpster posted:

Just cut them off

This guy obviously skips leg day though

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
3rd time squatting after 6 months off. Got 3 reps of 355. gently caress you cold, I'll lift what I want.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

feelix posted:

I know you're lying because there's no way the cool guy bench threshold would involve 2.5s

Like everyone in the civilised world I bench in kilos so I picked a random round-sounding number.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

ElectricSheep posted:

leg day involves adjusting dampening and spring rates for him

Khorne
May 1, 2002

bamhand posted:

3rd time squatting after 6 months off. Got 3 reps of 355. gently caress you cold, I'll lift what I want.
It's your first time squatting after 6 months off every other week.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

ElectricSheep posted:

My point.

(I guess i could do lighter bench with the feet on the bench, whatever that's about? I'll look it up.)

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

bamhand posted:

Just train until your glutes are striated - nobody will try to stick anything in your cheese grater-like rear end.

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010

Khorne posted:

It's your first time squatting after 6 months off every other week.

Nah, was my 2nd week of deadlifts last week. I started again mid January after last lifting in August or something.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

ElectricSheep posted:

Um actually

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.
Dang son

brb getting hacksaw from the garage

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Holy poo poo

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Okay just how in the gently caress do you work your quads without a knee to extend

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
I was about to ask the same thing. Maybe he has enough of a stump to extend and his attachment is on there really good?

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
I mean if he can walk that means his leg muscles are able to work and flex.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

There's video of him leg-pressing and squatting so either he's got knees or those are amazing prostheses.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Dolphin posted:

Your butt should always be clenched, really. Keeps ne're-do-wells from weaseling their way in there

There are multiple stories on Reddit about women dealing with their boyfriend/husband making GBS threads up the bedsheets because wiping your rear end is WAY too close to being gay

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

MikeCrotch posted:

There are multiple stories on Reddit about women dealing with their boyfriend/husband making GBS threads up the bedsheets because wiping your rear end is WAY too close to being gay

no loving way

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

https://twitter.com/keithcalder/status/918598272243126272

I've often wondered how some people can possibly smell so bad, but this would explain a few things

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

The lack of bidet's also doesn't help

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
been on a 2 days on, 1 day off high volume schedule and eating much better for the last three weeks.

haven't felt any adverse effects but my body basically stopped working this evening and I passed out on the couch for three hours. feels gr8.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

Data Graham posted:

I've often wondered how some people can possibly smell so bad, but this would explain a few things

If only you could see the absolutely horrified expression on my face as a consequence of the revelations in that tweet.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
i got a question. i have recently switched from working out after work to before work, around 7 am. I am getting moderate headaches around 2-3 on these days that last all night. i wondered if i wasnt drinking enough water, so now i drink a glass before going and two bottles worth during the work out. but im still getting the headaches. i am making sure to eat after the workout and i go to bed early the night before. does anyone have any ideas how to solve this? i do end up skipping my morning coffee but i drink green tea at work so im still getting caffeine.

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
Green tea contains a lot less caffeine. You are probably going to die though

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

i got a question. i have recently switched from working out after work to before work, around 7 am. I am getting moderate headaches around 2-3 on these days that last all night. i wondered if i wasnt drinking enough water, so now i drink a glass before going and two bottles worth during the work out. but im still getting the headaches. i am making sure to eat after the workout and i go to bed early the night before. does anyone have any ideas how to solve this? i do end up skipping my morning coffee but i drink green tea at work so im still getting caffeine.

You're not getting enough caffeine on those days, but really you're going to notice the headaches becoming a lot more intense as the tumor grows.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
250kg farmers walks for 20 meters 2x2 last week. :getin:

Got 3x2 of 240kg today with 1x2 220kg either side of that., all without straps. Grip is getting really good now. Heaviest ive done without straps.

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost

Data Graham posted:

Second picture is why sex before marriage is important.

Third picture :hmbol: at "is this a deal breaker?"

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

There's this dude I've seen at the gym recently who legitimately smells like bad fish. The first time I only suspected it was him, but today I could smell him before I even saw he was there. It's worse than any bo I've smelled before.

nooneofconsequence fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Jan 26, 2018

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MikeCrotch posted:

That's revolting

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

no

that's being a proud boy

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
So, yes.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
https://i.imgur.com/03MRowF.mp4

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
dont dox me

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
my gf just said she was worried my body was starting to look too big for my head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Mission accomplished, you can die now.