Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I had a fart so nasty that it smelled like an old, wet dictionary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Inzombiac posted:

I had a fart so nasty that it smelled like an old, wet dictionary.

Had you in fact eaten a dictionary recently? Is this how one poo poo posts.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Intoluene posted:

Had you in fact eaten a dictionary recently? Is this how one poo poo posts.

*Airhorn sounds*

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Crazy abusive maintenance guy is at it again. Now it’s 40-50 degrees out and the heat is blasting. I’m sweating like crazy. I know they can very easily control the heaters, so this is obviously intentional torture. One can say “oh well maybe they just set it at 70 and leave it on all the time and don’t pay attention” but this has never happened in the 9.5 years I’ve lived here.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
My other half has an alarm radio we use to wake up in the morning. Music's good and wakes me up much more smoothly than sudden buzzing, but he's set it to Radio 2 - good music but I have to endure Chris Evans voice and that's not a comforting thing. :saddowns:

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

I just did laundry and not one full minute after folding my clothes there's already pet hair all over my clothes.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
I'm on medication that interacts with alcohol so I can't drink at all right now but drat it I haven't had any brandy in months and now I want some brandy.

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
A record label I forgot I subscribed to on Youtube cause they never post anything just exploded my feed by uploading like fifty individual track videos

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I went to the supermarket and got everything I need for dinner except I forgot one thing and will have to go back.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I did my shopping via wal mart's "online order" thing where they bring the stuff to your car.

Normally it's pretty great, but this time I forgot to add qtips until it was too late to change the order, and then when I got the stuff, they messed up 2 things. They gave me the wrong peanut butter, and the wrong kinda cheese.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I completely forgot my ID expired in November and I'm glad I remembered it before I booked a whirlwind trip across the country because my passport also needs renewal. I currently have no government issued identification. GO ME.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I have health insurance.
I could go in, get assessed for my ADD and be perscribed something helpful.

I'm worried that they would think I'm trying to trick them and then they'll throw me in liars jail.

I don't want painkillers. Just some Adderall would be nice.

The central issue is that I was misdiagnosed as a kid, given meds that screwed me up and when I tried to fix it as an adult, my therapist refused to accept that my initial doctor made a mistake.

Someone do it for me, please.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Youtube thinks I only want to watch Game Grumps stuff. Like, ok, I may have been a bit lazy and just watched a random ton of their stuff (as long as it didn't have JonTron on it), but that's not all I want to watch.

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008

Inzombiac posted:

I have health insurance.

I'm worried that they would think I'm trying to trick them and then they'll throw me in liars jail.

The central issue is that I was misdiagnosed as a kid, given meds that screwed me up and when I tried to fix it as an adult, my therapist refused to accept that my initial doctor made a mistake.

God, this. I can't wait until someone invents a brain chemical diagnostic tool. Oh, you just need 200mg of brainizine every day! And a multivitamin.

Instead of one small one for anxiety, one big one for depression, and oh by the way they both make you sleepy as gently caress! What's that, you're also taking allergy meds and an antiviral, and they make you sleepy also? Congratulations, you are a hibernating bear.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

MisterBibs posted:

Youtube thinks I only want to watch Game Grumps stuff. Like, ok, I may have been a bit lazy and just watched a random ton of their stuff (as long as it didn't have JonTron on it), but that's not all I want to watch.

You can tell it you're not interested in the video and/or channel.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Inzombiac posted:

I have health insurance.

Don’t get me started on issues with medications and laws and poo poo these days. They (govt) are not doing things right. Everyone thinks you’re a liar. I’m not talking about myself but my friend who is having issues with the new wonderful drug laws she told me about. She has a severe spinal deformity and has to go through a poo poo ton of loopholes to get medication. Makes me very very mad.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
loving cover letters, man.

A3th3r
Jul 27, 2013

success is a dream & achievements are the cream
i think the same way I did in high school, only with more stuff and more responsibilities. Just as much angst. I sort of had this impression that when you get older you only think about advanced college level topics & you leave the kid stuff behind. NOPE! same stuff, different year

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

I need to laser-cut some poo poo for my engineering club, but the laser cutter in the engineering building, the only one I have access to, is also the only one on campus that's open to anyone. Meaning dicklords come in to cut out their architecture dioramas, art projects, loving laser-cut business cards with an hour's worth of rastered images, etc. Meanwhile I, an engineer in the engineering lab, have to wait around in the queue for 6 loving hours while they're pulling this poo poo.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

A good friend of mine didn't get a job she deserves and it's making me really frustrated.
She has tried many times and never gets a real answer as to why she was denied.

Instead someone who is perfectly nice but has no experience gets it instead.

I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY, YOU COCKSUCKERS.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

gschmidl posted:

True (I've used it when I had the same thing happen with Vine compliations), but the issue is mostly that I'm just not interested in having my entire Recommendations bar on my main page be Game Grumps stuff. I'll get to most of their poo poo eventually (well, not the JonTron stuff obviously), but c'mon, I've got a whole lot of other things I'm subbed to. Mix it up a little, youtube. :(

Content:

I randomly had a huge coughing fit / asthma attack for the last 20 minutes that scared the poo poo out of me. Like, thanks body, I really needed to have a symptom I've never experienced before (a crackling sound on the end of my exhale) to scare the poo poo out of myself because of how quickly it came on, much less the implications thereof (bronchitis or pneumonia).

I'm glad it went away just as quickly/completely as it came on, so I'm not concerned, but I really didn't need to have flashbacks to being a kid before I got my asthma under control. :(

MisterBibs has a new favorite as of 02:34 on Jan 25, 2018

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Something like 8 or 9 years ago I suddenly had these sharp chest pains while I was on the train and I think I was so shocked from the severity that I couldn't breathe. It went away after ~10 seconds and it's never happened again.

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene

gschmidl posted:

It seems to be a crapshoot (at least for me) as to whether or not this actually works. Most of the time Youtube just seems to go "Oh, you didn't like this video by boring LPer? Here have a different video by the exact same LPer, just in a different game!"

My FWP: I can't get back on a night schedule. I don't need to be on one, I just get more done at night than during the day. :(

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

gschmidl posted:

How do you do that?

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

Tiggum posted:

How do you do that?

Phone posting, but the little dots to the right of the title on the main page or your suggested sidebar. Brings up an option explaining why you don't like it.

late edit: pretty sure I didn't check the grocery-bag-circle-thing when I went to Meier, because I'm missing some stuff. Nothing major, but still.

MisterBibs has a new favorite as of 05:06 on Jan 25, 2018

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
I know I’ve gained some weight but I didn’t think it was THAT bad. My manager got me a new work shirt and it’s a Medium, and I used to always get Small. Goddamn :smith:

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

MisterBibs posted:

Phone posting, but the little dots to the right of the title on the main page or your suggested sidebar. Brings up an option explaining why you don't like it.
Ah, I don't think I've ever actually looked in either of those places, only the thumbnails that come up at the end of videos.

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

Thin Privilege posted:

I know I’ve gained some weight but I didn’t think it was THAT bad. My manager got me a new work shirt and it’s a Medium, and I used to always get Small. Goddamn :smith:

Could just be a different cut from another supplier?

I really like my new hoodie and it is very comfy, but it leaves small red textile fibers all over my other clothes and I already washed it once separately,

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Heating at work's borked or something, doesn't work. It's loving 15 degrees centigrade in here.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Helios Grime posted:

Could just be a different cut from another supplier?

I really like my new hoodie and it is very comfy, but it leaves small red textile fibers all over my other clothes and I already washed it once separately,

Nah the size is M not S, he physically handed it to me after seeing me and didn’t ask what size I wanted. After posted that I weighed myself and I’m 20 lbs over what I used to be so now it makes sense :smith

E: Target remodeled all of their stores and now I can’t find anything in any one of them. Everything is a big jumble like a cluttered house. Why are there some earrings by the front and some by shoes? I know it’s because they want you to wander around confusedly and buy more stuff for $profit$ but it’s really annoying that I can’t compare all the earrings (or whatever) at once. It also seems like they are selling less of a variety of items, and instead are using floor space for big displays, especially the one in the home/bath/etc section. No I don’t want a $200 chair and $50 bookend, I just want a drat towel!

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 15:31 on Jan 25, 2018

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Thin Privilege posted:

Time for a name change.

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug
More like oldruthless

A3th3r
Jul 27, 2013

spending too much money on this expensive sports car that I voluntarily went down the the dealership & purchased of my own free will

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

oldpainless posted:

Time for a name change.

Helios Grime posted:

More like oldruthless

:iceburn: you guys

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Sequel to the earlier FWP: ever since that coughing fit the other night, I've had what can only be described as a low-level asthma attack going on, and my heart rate is enough-to-notice elevated.

The worrier in me wants to rush to the doctor, but the other side of me realizes the doctor will say I've caught a low-level cold or something and recommend stop being a big baby while it passes.

A3th3r
Jul 27, 2013

thinking or planning to travel or move = instant panic attack

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
I worry about doing stuff to the point where I don't do stuff at all, and then I worry even more about not doing stuff

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

I worry about doing stuff to the point where I don't do stuff at all, and then I worry even more about not doing stuff

:smith::hf::smith:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

MisterBibs posted:

late edit: pretty sure I didn't check the grocery-bag-circle-thing when I went to Meier, because I'm missing some stuff. Nothing major, but still.

Mine loving doesn't. I have two options: watch later and add to playlist. Because it seems no matter what I search for it will have one of those loving Paul brother or other idiotic prank videos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

lol of course I get sick right before I start a job. of course. thanks body

body aches, chills, fever and no appetite! I swear if this is the flu I'm going to scream