Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
see if you can do an interview with infowars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Comrayn posted:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Comrayn posted:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

hell yeah come to austin and meet up with alex for that good poo poo

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

someone make the gt and ill get it added

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
as someone who has seen a dude just chilling in his vehicle (covered in trump and infowars stickers) in a whataburger parking lot in corinth at 11:00 a.m. on a weekday, with his door open and with talk radio cranked up, i think giving an interview to infowars is a good idea.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
If you need an extremely large blimp to help your campaign, I'm your man.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Comrayn posted:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xknWZIAzBCc

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Reality Loser posted:

If you need an extremely large blimp to help your campaign, I'm your man.

I respect the offer, but how will anyone hoist you up so everyone can see you?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

as someone who has seen a dude just chilling in his vehicle (covered in trump and infowars stickers) in a whataburger parking lot in corinth at 11:00 a.m. on a weekday, with his door open and with talk radio cranked up, i think giving an interview to infowars is a good idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw_f7eIjjFk

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

mmake that incredibly bad song your official campaign song imo

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdT2HqoV198&t=121s

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 00:34 on Jan 24, 2018

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

alex jones: mr wolf it seems you are a huge liberal. why did you ask to appear on my show

dick wolf: to be honest, i don't remember. i think we scheduled it around the same day as my chili fundraiser and that whole week became a blur.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Shear Modulus posted:

alex jones: mr wolf it seems you are a huge liberal. why did you ask to appear on my show

dick wolf: to be honest, i don't remember. i think we scheduled it around the same day as my chili fundraiser and that whole week became a blur.

how's the wife and kids?

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

im not going to do an interview with alex jones cause i dont want to drive all the way to his studio. i have other plans for Infowars but they are waiting for after the primaries

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Richard Wolf 2018: Jade Helm was absolutely real

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

(trump is elected president) wow thinking you can meme and bullshit your way into office is so unrealistic

e: someone with a facebook account make that reply to that guy

Shear Modulus has issued a correction as of 08:45 on Jan 24, 2018

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Shear Modulus posted:

(trump is elected president) wow thinking you can meme and bullshit your way into office is so unrealistic

e: someone with a facebook account make that reply to that guy

john shelby is a nice guy and he works for Will Fisher's (federal house) campaign. he's just messing around in the comments

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Squizzle posted:

lmebo at massively out-raising a primary opponent by posting

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
isn't the r/me_irl mod a big mefite? i could try talking to him that way. think you are prolly now the most r/me_irl political candidate anywhere

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

bob dobbs is dead posted:

the most r/me_irl political candidate anywhere

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

bob dobbs is dead posted:

isn't the r/me_irl mod a big mefite? i could try talking to him that way. think you are prolly now the most r/me_irl political candidate anywhere

I think an actual dog is a /r/me_irl mod or something https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=212748

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

slouch posted:

im actually already planning a combo merch + advertising thing where i make a rifle shooting target with a picture of myself and then shoot at it. then more targets will be on sale for anyone who wants to shoot a politician guilt free

Shoot at pictures of guns

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

shoot at a piece of paper that has the text "BUMP STOCKS"

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Throw a fuckin' grenade at the second amendment

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

print a target that says SINGLE PAYER FOR ALL and in yr commercial use bullet holes to make it say SINGLE PAYER FOR ALLAH'S GREATER GLORY then turn and wink at the camera

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

use an AK-47 to shoot up and scrap a bunch of AR-15s

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Squizzle posted:

print a target that says SINGLE PAYER FOR ALL and in yr commercial use bullet holes to make it say SINGLE PAYER FOR ALLAH'S GREATER GLORY then turn and wink at the camera

this but do the turn in slow motion and give us your best Herman Cain

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

assuming you win the primaries you should refer to the incumbent as "accused child molester tan parker"

when pressed on who's accusing, say that you are accusing and then its technically true.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Agean90 posted:

assuming you win the primaries you should refer to the incumbent as "accused child molester tan parker"

when pressed on who's accusing, say that you are accusing and then its technically true. twitter, then make a bot that accuses him of kid touching

Gringostar has issued a correction as of 02:22 on Jan 25, 2018

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Agean90 posted:

when pressed on who's accusing, say that you are accusing and then its technically true.

tan parker, a man somehow never convicted of doing those horrible things to children—never convicted SOMEHOW, and you want to give him more power????

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

some say never accused!!!! hard to believe that many stay silent, out of fear

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Agean90 posted:

get the austin crazy man to do it
either jones or the trumpisachildmolestor guy, either way

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Squizzle posted:

some say never accused!!!! hard to believe that many stay silent, out of fear

look, im not saying that its proven that tan parker harvests the organs of children, im just saying i would not leave my children around him.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

tan parker has so far declined to comment on allegations that he conspired with accused zodiac killer ted cruz

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
huh one of the dems dropped out in the next district over

http://www.dentonrc.com/news/news/2018/01/24/matt-farmer-withdraws-texas-district-64-race

i think i'm voting for morris since that's in my part of town

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 08:05 on Jan 25, 2018

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Yeah Morris seems good I don't really want to primary him but it seems to me he's got a touch of the decorum poisoning and i want to goatse my way into that $7200 annual salary that is significantly less than what i'd make just working my job during the session

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
like i wish on his campaign site he'd say "sometimes women need to get abortions and our draconian bullshit rules make it basically impossible so i'm all about pushing that poo poo off a cliff"

• Locked thread