Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Doesn't letting gang members shoot each other openly just lead to them being more comfortable with also starting to shoot non-criminals more openly too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

TheIllestVillain posted:

are grenade wars really a new thing in legölånd, didn't you guys have like a biker insurgency during the 90s?

All that plastic has to be used for something.

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

TheIllestVillain posted:

are grenade wars really a new thing in legölånd, didn't you guys have like a biker insurgency during the 90s?

I don't know about grenade throwing bikers but -

https://www.document.no/2017/02/28/granatangrep-i-sverige-okte-170-prosent/

"The use of hand grenades among criminals in Sweden is unparalleled in the world among non-war countries, the police report in a report to the government.

The report shows that the use of hand grenades has increased by 170 per cent from 2015 to 2016, Svenska Dagbladet reports."

170% increase in uses of hand grenades sounds very bad. The actually numbers are just an increase from 10 to 27 detonated grenades. But even so,
Norway got 0 detonated grenades and I guess Denmark is about the same. Something is very wrong in sweden. Not that it bothers me much because
it has greatly strengthen the right side of politics here. They just have to point over the border and ask; "is that want you want?"

murphyslaw
Feb 16, 2007
It never fails
Lol document.no

Just be honest about what you want done to immigrants so we can be done with it, heil Hitler Heinz hynkel.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

TheIllestVillain posted:

You guys? The Great Nordic Biker War started in Sweden, and escalated to the point of using anti-tank rockets before it had even spread to other Nordic countries.

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

murphyslaw posted:

Lol document.no

Just be honest about what you want done to immigrants so we can be done with it, heil Hitler Heinz hynkel.

Is the info from that site wrong?

Want done to immigrants? I really want them to be forced to learn Norwegian, much more than now. They need it so they can work. The time of leeching is over, both for immigrants and Norwegians.
A very good thing I think.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

murphyslaw
Feb 16, 2007
It never fails

Heinz Hynkel posted:

The time of the mohametan parasite and degenerate communist layabout leeching off of the health of the fatherland is over!

Sounds really cool! How would you go about instituting this policy, comrade?

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

murphyslaw posted:

Sounds really cool! How would you go about instituting this policy, comrade?

lol!

I don't have to. Its being done by the government. Right now. That, and forced moving to where the jobs are, has been policy for years now but not enforced. Now its starting to be enforced.
How can that be a bad thing? The welfare system is for those that are in need. I have never used it but if I become in need myself, I would like it to be there for me.

murphyslaw
Feb 16, 2007
It never fails
The very same government that you are reaching your hands towards like a sad beggar pleading for scraps from the welfare state when you grow too old or sick to be useful is actively cutting away at the tax base that could provide for both you and immigrants right now. Demanding that municipalities foot the bill for costly tax reductions which means worse infrastructure for asylum seekers as well as worse opportunities for immigrants to learn the language as well as for you.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

murphyslaw posted:

The very same government that you are reaching your hands towards like a sad beggar pleading for scraps from the welfare state when you grow too old or sick to be useful is actively cutting away at the tax base that could provide for both you and immigrants right now. Demanding that municipalities foot the bill for costly tax reductions which means worse infrastructure for asylum seekers as well as worse opportunities for immigrants to learn the language as well as for you.
Have you considered the fact that the worse off people are, the more likely the racial holy war is to kick off?

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

A Buttery Pastry posted:

You guys? The Great Nordic Biker War started in Sweden, and escalated to the point of using anti-tank rockets before it had even spread to other Nordic countries.
Yes but you see they weren’t immigrants so heil hitler cant whine about it

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

murphyslaw posted:

Right. But I am not a beggar. I have only provided. And I am fine with that. I strongly agree with the principle that those that can help, help those that cannot help them self. That is the cornerstone of the Scandinavian welfare-system. And yes!
the current people in power is loving us all over. With that said, those that can provide must provide. I have worked closely with immigrants and I am sad to say that far too many are not interested in standing tall and providing. This is not about
race or religion... Its just what happens. Sadly.

The right wing is rising. I voted for them. I should vote labor but there is no choice now. The left wing has failed us.

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

evil_bunnY posted:

Yes but you see they weren’t immigrants so heil hitler cant whine about it

You are simple and pathetic. And ignorant, so you cannot feel shame about the dumb poo poo that you write.

murphyslaw
Feb 16, 2007
It never fails

Heinz Hynkel posted:

The right wing is rising. I voted for them. I should vote labor but there is no choice now. The left wing has failed us.

I know I should just ignore you but this made me really sad for you.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

murphyslaw posted:

I know I should just ignore you but this made me really sad for you.

Don't. He's made his choice. If it's an idiotic one (it is) then it's on him.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

one might imagine 'want them to learn Norwegian' excluded supporting a government that has cut the amount of tutoring asylum seekers get in the language but evidently not

one might even think that concerns about integration were a thin veil for something entirely else!

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

V. Illych L. posted:

one might imagine 'want them to learn Norwegian' excluded supporting a government that has cut the amount of tutoring asylum seekers get in the language but evidently not

one might even think that concerns about integration were a thin veil for something entirely else!

When did they do that? It seems to me that they are doing the opposite. One might even think that it will help.

With google translate:

The government strengthens measures for qualification for work as part of the integration work
The effort to qualify for work must be targeted and effective. The Government proposes to grant a total of NOK 23.2 million to strengthen measures for work qualification.
Of these, the government proposes to allocate NOK 6.7 million to impose a duty on training for asylum seekers residing in asylum reception.
"It's important to get started with the qualification quickly. Duty to participate in Norwegian language education and training in Norwegian culture and Norwegian values, gives a clear signal about this, "says immigration and integration minister Sylvi Listhaug.

Managing Norwegian is essential for the individual's participation in work or further education. The government proposes NOK 2.9 million for competence raising of teachers in Norwegian education in 2018. Priority will be given to municipalities with integration centers and municipalities.

The demand for a Norwegian sample for adult immigrants is increasing. The government proposes to allocate NOK 7.6 million to municipalities for more frequent trial developments. In addition, the government will also offer a public Norwegian test at a higher language level (C1), and proposes to allocate 6 million kroner to this.

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf
The Swedish immigration system is the Platonic ideal of not giving a poo poo about integration. They don't even have a separate process for permanent residence, which any sane country would attach to integration incentives to. It's just like a bunch of tumors sticking off of the other visa paths.

And boy-howdy do they not even care if you speak Swedish. Especially not when applying for citizenship.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.
https://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/svt-erfar-ytterligare-900-myndighetstjanster-flyttas

ren och skär populism

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Heinz Hynkel posted:

When did they do that? It seems to me that they are doing the opposite. One might even think that it will help.

With google translate:

The government strengthens measures for qualification for work as part of the integration work
The effort to qualify for work must be targeted and effective. The Government proposes to grant a total of NOK 23.2 million to strengthen measures for work qualification.
Of these, the government proposes to allocate NOK 6.7 million to impose a duty on training for asylum seekers residing in asylum reception.
"It's important to get started with the qualification quickly. Duty to participate in Norwegian language education and training in Norwegian culture and Norwegian values, gives a clear signal about this, "says immigration and integration minister Sylvi Listhaug.

Managing Norwegian is essential for the individual's participation in work or further education. The government proposes NOK 2.9 million for competence raising of teachers in Norwegian education in 2018. Priority will be given to municipalities with integration centers and municipalities.

The demand for a Norwegian sample for adult immigrants is increasing. The government proposes to allocate NOK 7.6 million to municipalities for more frequent trial developments. In addition, the government will also offer a public Norwegian test at a higher language level (C1), and proposes to allocate 6 million kroner to this.

https://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/solberg-regjeringen/listhaug-kutter-mer-i-asylnorsk/a/23681147/

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

specific cuts have objectively been made to language training during the current regime, and it would've been further cut unless parliament had intervened, keeping it at 175 hours rather than 150

this seems somewhat inconsistent with a desire to actually teach people, though i suppose that the point of 'forcing' them to 'learn' is that one can avoid actually dedicating significant resources to the process and maintain some weird moralist outrage when adults with no prior exposure fail to become fluent on their own

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
I spent :10bux: so that means I can be a cheapskate and post about posting instead of having some wit or spending any more on comedy avs for people. Which I'm also incapable of. Comedy.

den stora flytten från stockholm

(till 30~ min från stadskärnan med tuben)

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

V. Illych L. posted:

specific cuts have objectively been made to language training during the current regime, and it would've been further cut unless parliament had intervened, keeping it at 175 hours rather than 150

this seems somewhat inconsistent with a desire to actually teach people, though i suppose that the point of 'forcing' them to 'learn' is that one can avoid actually dedicating significant resources to the process and maintain some weird moralist outrage when adults with no prior exposure fail to become fluent on their own

I have to agree with that. Those from Africa/Syria must have help with learning. Sitting alone with some web-based tool does simply not work. Would be interesting to hear
the logic behind that cut.

This was smart though;

50 av timene øremerkes kurs i «norsk folkeskikk», der asylsøkerne skal lære seg norsk kultur, lover og regler.

Because there is a lot of serious attitude problems. With simple things like meeting on time or meeting at all.
In Norway you cannot take the day off because your wife have a cold and other nonsense. This is actually very
important because they need the hours they can get.

But should be done without cuts on the language training. Frp does strange things sometimes.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

the current government's attitude to integration is much more consistent with an ideology of exclusion and alienation, with the end goal of reducing influx of foreigners, than it is with actual desire to functionally integrate people into their new society. learning about the society in early processing is not actually new, though taking hours away from language training is certainly an interesting way to do it

this being a government that literally boasts of its own failures in this area, preferring integration to be a matter of personal morality on the part of the immigrant rather than an issue for society

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

this, of course, is probably most easily explained by racism, since it's an entirely counterproductive approach if the point is actually getting people to function in this society of ours

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

sorry, 'pragmatic realism' and 'effective assistance in the localities', presumably achieved through the consistently advocated cuts to foreign aid defeated by KrF. having people come here is just so inefficient, the left are the real racists

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

Retarded Goatee posted:

Även känt som "hur långt kan vi flytta utan att alla säger upp sig?"

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
I spent :10bux: so that means I can be a cheapskate and post about posting instead of having some wit or spending any more on comedy avs for people. Which I'm also incapable of. Comedy.
Till deras försvar så tror jag att det gör väl att inte koncentrera all offentlighet till innerstaden och istället få ut folk i ruffen. Kanske är jävig eftersom det är mina gamla hoods men v0v

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Retarded Goatee posted:

Hela Sverige Stockholms tunnelbana ska leva!

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
Jämna Stockholm med marken IMO

Mitt livs lyckligaste dag var när jag förra månaden fick privilegiet att hyra en etta på 32kvm 20 min från centralen i första hand

det finns fan ingen räddning

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.
observera att halva jobben åker till malmö av alla städer. :sweden:

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Wild Horses posted:

observera att halva jobben åker till malmö av alla städer. :denmark:

ftfy

Fader Movitz
Sep 25, 2012

Snus, snaps och saltlakrits

Wild Horses posted:

Danskar behöver också jobb.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Fader Movitz posted:

Danskar behöver också jobb.

Og billige biler.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

Wild Horses posted:

:rip: SIDA.

Otoh, they have been about as dead and gay as these forums for quite some time now.

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

Wild Horses posted:

You say it like it is a bad thing. Copenhagen/Skåne is the most populous part of Scandinavia.
Regardless, decentralisation is a good thing and keeping every little organisation in Stockholm is rather counter-productive given the state of Stockholms housing market.

Also:
https://twitter.com/hanifbali/status/956259955937632256
Sometimes I think he is a goon based on his way of argumentation.

Finally:
It is election year and S have already gotten caught with the hands in the cookie jar due to being stupid with anonymous Twitter accounts.
An additional funny thing about that is if S actually believes Twitter is a good way of promoting their politics.

In the actual state of polls:
M is on the rise with Kristersson, without actually changing any of their politics, just their leader and their wording with regards to SD.
S is dropping after an increase during the autumn, the Afghan deal with MP probably was a killer for their attempted image on being tough on immigration.
SD is recovering after some drop after the election of Kristersson, and seems to gather votes from S. A poll in Inzio/Aftonbladet says they are the party with highest confidence in 3 issues, which is more than the other parties who (with the exception of M) only have 1.
C is (as expected) dropping in polls due to Kristersson but are still going to do fine with Lööf for some weird reason.
Lib and V are pretty much the same.
Kd are likely hosed unless EBT gets some divine help (from M).
MP are looking bad with being at 4% and usually being inflated in polls. If MP goes, the current coalition is dead and buried and S is really hosed.

Prediction election (taken from DNs VBK):
Basically the same situation as last election.
Lövven will be ousted by the post-election prime minister vote, speaker will do the rounds and after some evaluation M+KD (possible Lib + C) will form a weak coalition that will have floating support from Lib, C and SD. S with Lib/C is unlikely, since both Lib and C are actually further away from S than M is.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Wild Horses posted:

Malmö kommer behöva det med alla miljarder som har slängt in i upplyftningen av det gamla hamnområdet. :sweden:

Cardiac posted:

Also:
https://twitter.com/hanifbali/status/956259955937632256
Sometimes I think he is a goon based on his way of argumentation.

As someone who used to spend a lot of time on Flashback a lifetime ago, that is where it comes from. I've had the displeasure of having to argue a lot with ones of his friends in parliament from back in the Muf days (hint: they both got ostracized for voting against the party recently) and the style is just Flashback all over. No argument ever gets addressed, it's just an endless cavalcade of speculations, accusations and when all else fails moving the goalposts.

I think S recent polling problems (and the flow to SD and M) have very little do with their actual policy positions and everything to do with their recent crop of governmental failures. Specifically, Försäkringskassan and Pensionsöverenskommelsen (which they as sitting government will be seen as the responsible party for in spite of it technically being 6/8 parties). They're just entering the election year in a really bad spot. I also think Ulf is coasting off the fact that he hasn't really gotten challenged on anything yet. Predictably as someone who had significant clout in Anna Kinberg Batras board he hasn't really changed anything about M's policy positions now that he's in charge and at some point people will start catching on to that. His rise in the polls reminds of me of MP one year before the last election. It's easy being popular when you never have to be specific on anything.

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
Speaking of Flashback, what forums other than SA do you guys frequent for Swedish political events?

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Twitter is where all the sub-45 parliamentary members and political journalists hang.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Yeah twitter’s decent.