Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

GameCube posted:

i'm loving dopey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

ArmZ posted:

50 cent declared bankruptcy and then his lawyers found the bitcoins or something, he had forgotten about that. I wonder what the cash out value is.

i once found a $20 bill in the pocket of a jacket i hadn't worn in a while, so i know how he feels.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

you shouldn't take advantage of the cognitively impaired like that. i sincerely doubt dopey has the agency to give actual consent.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

GameCube posted:

i'm loving sleepy

don't let the other six find out or they'll be jealous

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

prefect posted:

those bird images are the best

what was the original stymie cornucopia image?

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

ArmZ posted:

50 cent declared bankruptcy and then his lawyers found the bitcoins or something, he had forgotten about that. I wonder what the cash out value is.

is cashing out bitcoin still a shitshow? for some reason i remember a thread on here where some dude was basically reduced to meeting weirdos off craigslist at mcdonalds to try and sell theirs

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

carry on then posted:

is cashing out bitcoin still a shitshow? for some reason i remember a thread on here where some dude was basically reduced to meeting weirdos off craigslist at mcdonalds to try and sell theirs

i'd recommend diversifying your crypto currency portfolio instead: half in dogecoin and the other half in kodacoin.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

GameCube posted:

i'm loving sleepy

How do the other dwarves feel about it

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I think you can only take out like 10,000/day

“only”

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Sniep posted:

what was the original stymie cornucopia image?

http://adactivity.tumblr.com/post/73552347250/here-are-the-raw-images-which-make-up-the-eat-no

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

uh oh. i should probably stop raiding the neighborhood bird feeders then...

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

President Beep posted:

uh oh. i should probably stop raiding the neighborhood bird feeders then...

Also posting.

:(

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:tizzy:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

hell yeah that's hard as hell to find on google image search

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Butt posted:

How do the other dwarves feel about it

you best up your game, old man

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

you best up your game, old man

same to you!

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Schadenboner posted:

Also posting.

:(

yeah please
the avatar didnt fix anything

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

cls: hanging out on isla jambeli for a couple of days. Ecuador is awesome

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Liver Disaster posted:

yeah please

avatars only serve to make the shitposting even more noticeable

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Number19 posted:

cls: hanging out on isla jambeli for a couple of days. Ecuador is awesome

post pics

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Liver Disaster posted:

yeah please

oh no! that was certainly my intention!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

avatars only serve to make the shitposting even more noticeable

avs off sigs off supremacy

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
i wish star wars: the old republic were new and released right now. i would like to play the heck out of that. are there any rpgs like that these days?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

prefect posted:

i wish star wars: the old republic were new and released right now. i would like to play the heck out of that. are there any rpgs like that these days?

there's the star wars: the old republic mmo

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Improbable Lobster posted:

there's the star wars: the old republic mmo

yeah, that's what i'm talking about. i've played the living poo poo out of that (except for the raid stuff), and when i try getting back into it, it just falls flat

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

prefect posted:

play nier automata

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

bump_fn posted:

play nier automata

the barber next to mine was talking about this game this week. what is it

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

bump_fn posted:

play nier automata

it looks very anime, though. and i saw something about how there's a floating camera you can use to look at the main character's panties. and those weird enormous weapons that are just floating around; i don't get those :corsair:

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

prefect posted:

it looks very anime, though. and i saw something about how there's a floating camera you can use to look at the main character's panties. and those weird enormous weapons that are just floating around; i don't get those :corsair:

then play the original. your a cranky middle aged man and its less anime (still pretty anime)

Apr 7, 2003

Don't waste your time indoors playing video games. Go out and make some friends.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

prefect posted:

yeah, that's what i'm talking about. i've played the living poo poo out of that (except for the raid stuff), and when i try getting back into it, it just falls flat

ah

every new mmo i've paid attention to since like high school has either shut down or gone f2p within 2 years of launch

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Butt posted:

Don't waste your time indoors playing video games. Go out and make some friends.

you should probably play more video games and go out less

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

find friends and then play video games with them

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/NOLAnews/status/956641920222101506

lol

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Glorgnole posted:

find friends and then play video games with them

that's what i do

if anyone itt wants to play bideo shames w/ me just shout

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

play ddr

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

that's what i do

if anyone itt wants to play bideo shames w/ me just shout

i'm going to try to play factorio with some friends from my undergrad this weekend

it's a fun game and i've seen people post about it here. i'm down if anyone's interested in multiplayer logistical chaos.

Apr 7, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

you should probably play more video games and go out less

It's good to meet people.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
my boss called at 5:20am and woke me up :toot:

at least we had a slight reprieve from the rain and managed to finish all our inspections today without turning into a water slide. i'll be happy not to hike up and down slopes for along while

i think im gunna take next friday off because i'm getting exhausted and didnt have much of a weekend last week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It's good to meet people.

i agree. meeting new people is fun and interesting.