Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Trig Discipline posted:

Also Norwegian sounds too ridiculous to be scary.

Oysen velgen vargen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

RatHat posted:

Man aborted babies must be a miracle material, you can apparently make anything with them.

You can do a lot just with a few little pieces!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZt2e1SOMzE

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Arivia posted:

Oysen velgen vargen

Wait I know this...this is the start of Rock of Ages, right?

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl

Arivia posted:

Oysen velgen vargen

How dare you. My mother was a saint!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

RatHat posted:

Man aborted babies must be a miracle material, you can apparently make anything with them.

Well that’s what they kept telling us with all that stem cell hooey! :bahgawd:

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

No, silly, they'd also be bio-engineered to want to serve your every whim and be delighted to bring you sandwiches while you're in a raid-group. Completely different.

The idea of a cat person designed to be servile is so stupid. Cats don't obey. Cats don't bring you sandwiches. Cats attack your screen while you're trying to play the game. Cats knock your stuff off the counter while you're looking right at them because they don't give a poo poo. Cats are assholes.

that's why i like them

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I'm sorry, this isn't IOSM but I just wanted to share this because I thought it was good and some of you might appreciate it.

https://twitter.com/quendergeer/status/956777749284352000

PLEASE look at the twitter replies.

https://twitter.com/gertrudeprkns/status/956821169361047552

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Lmao, Dutch intelligence agencies infiltrated that Russian group Cozy Bear during all those hacks. This led to the FBI probe cause there is solid evidence that it is no fat person on a bed.

https://www.nu.nl/internet/5104403/aivd-infiltreerde-russische-hackersgroep-tijdens-verkiezingstijd-vs.html

It might show up in US press so u nerds can read about it

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Slime posted:

The idea of a cat person designed to be servile is so stupid. Cats don't obey. Cats don't bring you sandwiches. Cats attack your screen while you're trying to play the game. Cats knock your stuff off the counter while you're looking right at them because they don't give a poo poo. Cats are assholes.

that's why i like them

"This is Trixie, my cat-girl sex slave. Isn't she so cute and sexy?"
"Um.. why is she making GBS threads in your shoe?"

font color sea
Jan 23, 2017

Expelliarmus!
I like how nerds think that genetically enginered cat-human fusion would look exactly like a human with fake cat ears and tail glued on and not a horrible Cronenbergian monstrosity

Edit: mai waifu

font color sea has a new favorite as of 13:45 on Jan 26, 2018

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Daycrew posted:

Lmao, Dutch intelligence agencies infiltrated that Russian group Cozy Bear during all those hacks. This led to the FBI probe cause there is solid evidence that it is no fat person on a bed.

https://www.nu.nl/internet/5104403/aivd-infiltreerde-russische-hackersgroep-tijdens-verkiezingstijd-vs.html

It mentions that the infiltration started in the summer of 2014, which makes me think that this in response to Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 being shot down by pro-Russian troops.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Oh poo poo. Wrong thread.

Sorry.

But it's still a but IOSM I guess

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

font color sea posted:

I like how nerds think that genetically enginered cat-human fusion would look exactly like a human with fake cat ears and tail glued on and not a horrible Cronenbergian monstrosity

Wanna gently caress that cat

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Slime posted:

Cats don't bring you sandwiches.

Cats bring people food all the time. Granted, a cat person would probably bring a deer carcass rather than a sandwich, but theyd bring it.

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

Trig Discipline posted:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Trig Discipline posted:

This is the "Smashmouth eat the eggs" of 2018!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

T-man posted:

I'm a trans woman and I challenge anyone in this thread to bring me to orgasm in under an hour. :colbert: :flaccid:

You're on!

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Stoatbringer posted:

"This is Trixie, my cat-girl sex slave. Isn't she so cute and sexy?"
"Um.. why is she making GBS threads in your shoe?"

“Why is she vomiting on the floor?”
“She must’ve gotten into my flowers again.”

Henchman of Santa has a new favorite as of 14:58 on Jan 26, 2018

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I just noticed that this guy is the same person that made the hour and a half long video on why the Fallout games suck that YouTube keeps recommending I watch.

Magnusth
Sep 25, 2014

Hello, Creature! Do You Despise Goat Hating Fascists? So Do We! Join Us at Paradise Lost!

Mak0rz posted:

I just noticed that this guy is the same person that made the hour and a half long video on why the Fallout games suck that YouTube keeps recommending I watch.

specifically, why fallout 3 is garbage. it's a good video

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
It's a good video game, just not a good fallout game.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

font color sea posted:

Well, yeah. Too much cat and she'll only be interested in sex a few weeks per year. During those weeks no one man can possibly satisfy her.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Mak0rz posted:

Hbomb is cool and good and had a couple excruciatingly long vids about stupid subjects that I love.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Ularg posted:

I'm sorry, this isn't IOSM but I just wanted to share this because I thought it was good and some of you might appreciate it.

https://twitter.com/quendergeer/status/956777749284352000

PLEASE look at the twitter replies.

https://twitter.com/gertrudeprkns/status/956821169361047552

Milo's an idiot, and this is people discussing him on social media. I think you're covered.

Jesus, he's so desperate for attention.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Fathis Munk posted:

Hbomb is cool and good and had a couple excruciatingly long vids about stupid subjects that I love.
same. I've watched most of his vids by now and he's great

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Daycrew posted:

Google Translate posted:

AIVD infiltrated Russian hacker group during US election time'
Photo: 123RF
Published: January 25, 2018 21:46
Last update: January 26, 2018 07:22

In the summer of 2014, hackers from the intelligence service AIVD managed to infiltrate the computer network of the Russian hacker group Cozy Bear. This enabled the service to obtain crucial information about Russian interference in the US presidential elections in 2016.
The Volkskrant and Nieuwsuur report this on the basis of anonymous sources and own research. Cozy Bear, also known as APT29, is a Russian hacker group that has been attacking governments, energy companies and telecom companies worldwide since 2010.

With access to the computer network, the AIVD was able to see how the Russians invaded the White House, the US Department of the Interior and the DNC, the daily management of the Democratic Party.

According to six American and Dutch sources with direct knowledge of the matter, Dutch access provides crucial evidence for Russian involvement in the hacking of the Democratic Party.

For the FBI it was a reason to start an investigation into the influence of this Russian interference on the presidential elections. That investigation is now being led by special prosecutor Robert Mueller. What information the hackers of the AIVD have received about the Russians is unknown.

It is clear, however, that the AIVD managed to obtain information about the identity of the members of Cozy Bear. For example, the composition of the group appears to vary, but ten people are usually active.

Photos were also taken of every visitor to the space where the hackers of Cozy Bear were located, via a security camera next to the entrance door. The photos were analyzed in Zoetermeer and compared with well-known Russian spies.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Fallout 3 wasn't great but it was perfectly alright you flailing nerds.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

DocBubonic posted:

I'd draw the line at Foxgirls myself

Do foxgirls have two or four ears? Are they just flat where the human ears are supposed to be?

Gluten Freeman posted:

foxes aren't canines you idiot

if you're gonna be a furry at least do your research

I had to google that. Apparently foxes are in the Vulpini family which is just awesome.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I just had to rescue my cat from a shopping bag he managed to get stuck in. I don't think these people really think cat girl through very well.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

The paradox is that if it's enough cat, it will piss on the floor, and that if it's enough girl, it won't gently caress them.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
"Neko-chan, make me a sandwich!"
"Not now, onii-san! This hairball - huagh - won't -"
"...You know what? Forget it. I've lost my appetite."

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Len posted:

I just had to rescue my cat from a shopping bag he managed to get stuck in. I don't think these people really think cat girl through very well.

My cat tries to murder me for attention. I'd actually wake up to scratch marks on my arm or face cause he sat on my bed pawing at me with his claws out and I never woke up.

Cat(people) would be a nightmare.

Also I'd like to assume that if we ever have the technology for something like that the only possible outcome is that they get their own rights and agency and the loving incels are back to square one but now their fetish hates them.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Ularg posted:

My cat tries to murder me for attention. I'd actually wake up to scratch marks on my arm or face cause he sat on my bed pawing at me with his claws out and I never woke up.

Cat(people) would be a nightmare.

Also I'd like to assume that if we ever have the technology for something like that the only possible outcome is that they get their own rights and agency and the loving incels are back to square one but now their fetish hates them.

This is how I feel about sex robots. Machine rights!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

God he's awful

https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/956947409610960897

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Do catgirls wear pants like this or like this?

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Even when making stuff up in their own favour they can't help but reveal that they consider women to be property.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Don’t coffeeshame

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Katt posted:

Even when making stuff up in their own favour they can't help but reveal that they consider women to be property.

What's the context of that?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

oldpainless posted:

Don’t coffeeshame

Oldcreamless.

Captain Monkey posted:

Probably "Hi, how are you today?"

But seriously:

https://twitter.com/Education4Libs/status/956708791495680006

Don't look up his twitter if you suffer from regular headaches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Captain Monkey posted:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html